Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa 19:26 - May 30 with 2780 viewsJackfath

Nauiled on to go down next year of they play like that week in week out. Utter gash. Their players should reimburse the fans who paid to watch that shower of shit.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Aston Villa on 19:32 - May 30 with 2761 viewsSTEVE1

They won't be the. Only side to strtugglec against Arsenal next season.
Aston Villa on 19:43 - May 30 with 2724 viewsdgt73

What a pathetic thread........

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Aston Villa on 19:51 - May 30 with 2696 viewsjack247

And Arsenal will be nailed on to win the Champions League
Aston Villa on 20:06 - May 30 with 2654 viewsplasjack

Did they have a shot on target?.
Aston Villa on 20:15 - May 30 with 2625 viewsthe_oracle

My tw@t neighbour has got an Aston Villa flag up in his window. Says he started supporting them in 1981, I wonder why. 4-0 good enough for him. Pr1ck.
Aston Villa on 20:21 - May 30 with 2614 viewslondonlisa2001

I don't believe that Benteke has done his summer transfer prospects any good with that performance. He barely raised a sweat either up front or defending.
Aston Villa on 20:33 - May 30 with 2578 viewsItchySphincter

Worst PL team I've seen in the last three or four years. Glad that Sherwood didn't win it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Aston Villa on 20:55 - May 30 with 2533 viewsairedale

Aston Villa on 20:15 - May 30 by the_oracle

My tw@t neighbour has got an Aston Villa flag up in his window. Says he started supporting them in 1981, I wonder why. 4-0 good enough for him. Pr1ck.

I got interested in football in the early 80s, and, because I'm from Bournville, Villa is one of my local sides who I have chosen to support, and I enjoy showing my support at this time by flying our flag in the window. Not that it's any business of yours mate.

Whilst we're here too, can I have my cordless drill back pronto!

Oh yeah, and pps, my missus doesn't need any help with the shopping into the house on Thursdays either.
Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa on 00:22 - May 31 with 2387 viewsTNT

Aston Villa on 20:55 - May 30 by airedale

I got interested in football in the early 80s, and, because I'm from Bournville, Villa is one of my local sides who I have chosen to support, and I enjoy showing my support at this time by flying our flag in the window. Not that it's any business of yours mate.

Oh yeah, and pps, my missus doesn't need any help with the shopping into the house on Thursdays either.

When living behind enemy lines, I once lent a cff neighbour some sticky tape, and never had it back, didn't work anyway did it?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Aston Villa on 00:57 - May 31 with 2345 viewsphact0rri

Poor Prince William...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Aston Villa on 07:29 - May 31 with 2275 viewsKilkennyjack

Aston Villa on 00:57 - May 31 by phact0rri

Poor Prince William...

Poor dai cam .... Or was it west ham or burnley ...

Beware of the Risen People

Aston Villa on 09:58 - May 31 with 2207 viewsthe_oracle

Aston Villa on 20:55 - May 30 by airedale

Sounds like all Villa supporting neighbours are alike.
Aston Villa on 11:11 - May 31 with 2138 viewsperchrockjack

I read Liverpool were clearing the decks to buy him for 32 million.

Given their recent form for buying players bent eke could follow the trend of under performance.

Bent eke was a disgrace really, has massive talent but clearly atitude flaky.

Hope he doesn't do it against wales

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Aston Villa on 11:36 - May 31 with 2109 viewstomdickharry

Villa have had a shocking season and were well and truly hammered yesterday could have been 6 or 7. However,writing any team off for next season is far to early.
Aston Villa on 12:21 - May 31 with 2060 viewsDafyddHuw

Difficult to say how bad Villa were or if the Arse didn't allow them to be anything but on the back foot all game.
How many games have we played where, according to the "experts", the opposition were poor, not that we were very good?
Think Villa will be in no danger of going down next season. Think Sherwood will sort it, unfortunately.
Aston Villa on 12:26 - May 31 with 2054 viewsApeShit

Aston Villa on 11:11 - May 31 by perchrockjack

I read Liverpool were clearing the decks to buy him for 32 million.

Given their recent form for buying players bent eke could follow the trend of under performance.

Bent eke was a disgrace really, has massive talent but clearly atitude flaky.

Hope he doesn't do it against wales

After the Liverpool fans were taunting Sterling with bananas and racist chants at the Stoke match I'd think twice if I was Benteke.
Aston Villa on 12:28 - May 31 with 2050 viewsmacthejack

I really don't rate Sherwood that much, he's mediocre at best and clearly a monumental idiot. I reckon their season will be pretty similar to this one, Sherwood will be sacked mid season and they'll get someone like Steve Bruce in. The cycle continues.
Aston Villa on 13:01 - May 31 with 2003 viewsjack247

Aston Villa on 12:28 - May 31 by macthejack

I really don't rate Sherwood that much, he's mediocre at best and clearly a monumental idiot. I reckon their season will be pretty similar to this one, Sherwood will be sacked mid season and they'll get someone like Steve Bruce in. The cycle continues.

He is the typical 'short, sharp shock' type manager. Get in there, motivate the team and see an immediate upturn in results. Absolutely perfect for a big club fighting relegation towards the end of the season.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the novelty wears off. I think Jackfath may be right, they could be a decent outside bet for relegation.
Aston Villa on 13:10 - May 31 with 1986 viewsJBT95

Aston Villa on 12:28 - May 31 by macthejack

He looked lost on the touchline yesterday got to be honest.
Aston Villa on 13:54 - May 31 with 1921 viewsbuilthjack

Jackfath is right on this one. Fortunes usually change for a few games once a new Manager arrives, but I don't think Sherwood has got it. They have had a few hammering of late and yesterday could have been double figures if Arsenal had taken a few more chances.
I could be wrong but I think they will be bottom 6.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Aston Villa on 14:01 - May 31 with 1913 viewsDewi1jack

Aston Villa on 13:10 - May 31 by JBT95

He looked lost on the touchline yesterday got to be honest.

This.
We know , as do other teams that have beaten the Arse this season, that the Arse are suspect defending against speed.
Sherwood has had in excess of 60 games since he's been a manager ,to also understand this.
He failed miserably yesterday, both with his team selection and his substitutions to take advantage of Arse's Achilles heel.
Wouldn't want Sherwood anywhere near us as a manager. I really don't rate him and think it's very likely that Villa will be in the relegation mixer next season. They've been massively underachieving for many years

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Aston Villa on 14:23 - May 31 with 1889 viewsjack247

He is 100/1 with Skybet to be next manager to leave. I guess John Carver has that market sewn up though. May have a cheeky bet on Sherwood at the start of the season
Aston Villa on 14:35 - May 31 with 1867 viewskarnataka

At the beginning of the season, I tipped Villa to go down and Lambert to be sacked by Christmas. Lambert was sacked but it took Villa longer than I was expecting to give him the elbow. Thought I was going to be right about the relegation but they just about dug themselves out. If Benteke goes, they'll surely be amongst the strugglers again next season although some of his suitors may be having second thoughts after yesterday's less than impressive performance. They are too many players short of a decent team to do anything next season with their owners unwilling to spend much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024