Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bgt 20:53 - May 31 with 3479 viewsjackportis

Omg. Looked good until I saw that blokes pony tail. What a shame.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Bgt on 21:09 - May 31 with 3456 viewsmax936

Can't believe they've put the shyte on for 2,1/2 tw@tting hours, that said the Choir, Magician and the young lad playing the piano was worth a watch.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bgt on 21:12 - May 31 with 3447 viewsjackportis

Bgt on 21:09 - May 31 by max936

Can't believe they've put the shyte on for 2,1/2 tw@tting hours, that said the Choir, Magician and the young lad playing the piano was worth a watch.

Yes. I'm surprised the magician did the lemon trick. I use an orange. I wanted talking dog with French bloke to win. A poor line up.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Bgt on 21:24 - May 31 with 3417 viewsmax936

Bgt on 21:12 - May 31 by jackportis

Yes. I'm surprised the magician did the lemon trick. I use an orange. I wanted talking dog with French bloke to win. A poor line up.

Think the dog act wins very clever, fair do's.

Bgt on 21:27 - May 31 with 3403 viewsjackportis

Bgt on 21:24 - May 31 by max936

Think the dog act wins very clever, fair do's.

Yes dog act again to win. Michael flattery did well

Bgt on 21:41 - May 31 with 3367 viewsmax936

Andrea Bocelli wins for me

Bgt on 21:51 - May 31 with 3348 viewsjackportis

Bgt on 21:41 - May 31 by max936

Andrea Bocelli wins for me

Jose morinos brother?

Bgt on 21:56 - May 31 with 3326 viewsCooperman

The lovely Amanda and her side boob & nips were the winner for me.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bgt on 21:56 - May 31 with 3322 viewsJackfath

A dog is the most talented thing in Britain.

Edit: Why would Cowell want a dog to win? Surely more money in it for him if the magician won?

How did the magician get that in the lemon?
[Post edited 31 May 2015 21:58]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Bgt on 21:59 - May 31 with 3313 viewsbuilthjack

Hell of a dog

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bgt on 22:01 - May 31 with 3300 viewsC_jack

The magician needs to take his lemon back to the shop, considering it had a big f**k off hole in it.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Bgt on 22:20 - May 31 with 3258 viewslifelong

What a load of dog shite.
Bgt on 22:48 - May 31 with 3221 viewsHighjack

Bgt on 21:56 - May 31 by Jackfath

A dog is the most talented thing in Britain.

Edit: Why would Cowell want a dog to win? Surely more money in it for him if the magician won?

How did the magician get that in the lemon?
[Post edited 31 May 2015 21:58]

Oldest trick in the book, big hole cut in bottom of lemon, when he puts his hand in the bag he sticks the note in the hole, then covering the hole with his hand he cuts the lemon and voila.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bgt on 22:50 - May 31 with 3216 viewsC_jack

Bgt on 22:48 - May 31 by Highjack

Oldest trick in the book, big hole cut in bottom of lemon, when he puts his hand in the bag he sticks the note in the hole, then covering the hole with his hand he cuts the lemon and voila.

And it's yours for just $15

http://beemagical.net/en/magic-shop-magic-tricks-revealed/16-card-to-lemon-magic

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Bgt on 22:52 - May 31 with 3212 viewsHighjack

The slight of hand is always impressive but all the tricks he's doing are just run of the mill tricks that all magicians do and have been doing for hundreds of years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Bgt on 23:00 - May 31 with 3190 viewsswancity

All of those multi talented and hard working, dedicated people must have been delighted to have lost out an quarter of a million to a plucking dog. A complete nonsense. Anyone with a cat who can waggle its tail, get it I to next years comp, a certain £250,000 awaits.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Bgt on 23:12 - May 31 with 3164 viewsHighjack

Bgt on 23:00 - May 31 by swancity

All of those multi talented and hard working, dedicated people must have been delighted to have lost out an quarter of a million to a plucking dog. A complete nonsense. Anyone with a cat who can waggle its tail, get it I to next years comp, a certain £250,000 awaits.

The talent and hard work lies in training the dog to do those things in the first place.

Bgt on 23:26 - May 31 with 3134 viewsswancity

Bgt on 23:12 - May 31 by Highjack

The talent and hard work lies in training the dog to do those things in the first place.

Appreciate that but it's not a circus act, it's a talent show. What about a lion tamer. An elephant standing on one leg. A giraffe getting into a Vauxhall corsa. What next FFS.

Animals shouldn't be allowed in. Simple.

Ps I have a goldfish that can do cartwheels.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Bgt on 21:25 - Jun 1 with 2964 viewsJackfath

There were two different dogs. One was specifically trained to walk along that tightrope. It was not disclosed to the voting public. Whole thing is therefore even more of a farce.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Bgt on 21:40 - Jun 1 with 2954 viewsdickythorpe

I wanted the rabbit from Denmark to do well, but it didn't turn up for some reason.
Bgt on 21:45 - Jun 1 with 2943 viewsJackfath

I am going to buy a shetland pony, dress up as a jockey and train it to moonwalk across the stage whilst I do impressions on it. I'd like you to stand at the edge of the stage in a balloon.

Bgt on 22:26 - Jun 1 with 2909 viewsLeonisGod

Bgt on 22:50 - May 31 by C_jack

And it's yours for just $15

http://beemagical.net/en/magic-shop-magic-tricks-revealed/16-card-to-lemon-magic

How can he sit next to that girl and just focus on the flippin lemon

Bgt is shite. Only watched it last night because the missus wanted to see how the Welsh choir got on. Knew they wouldn't win despite being by far the best on it. Voting for a dog ffs . But as someone said last night on tvvater, we'd be better off if the Tories had won bgt and a dog was running the country.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024