Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jazz 09:59 - Sep 4 with 2073 viewsmarchamjack

one of those very very few players that actually looks better without a Swans shirt on (and no, I don't want him back and was glad he left, still am)

just saying

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Jazz on 10:02 - Sep 4 with 2047 viewsMrSwerve

I don't mind Jazz too much but the internationals we play are generally a much lower standard than the Premier League...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Jazz on 12:01 - Sep 4 with 1893 viewsEdmundo

Jazz on 10:02 - Sep 4 by MrSwerve

I don't mind Jazz too much but the internationals we play are generally a much lower standard than the Premier League...

Jazz looks good in a workman like team, but gets shown up against top class strikers.

There is a role for him to play in this Welsh team, so good luck to the lad👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Jazz on 12:10 - Sep 4 with 1872 viewsjasper_T

Jazz on 12:01 - Sep 4 by Edmundo

Jazz looks good in a workman like team, but gets shown up against top class strikers.

There is a role for him to play in this Welsh team, so good luck to the lad👍

Haven't seen Hazard since Jazz put him in his pocket.
Jazz on 12:44 - Sep 4 with 1777 viewssomersetsimon

The difference is that Jazz has moved to a team where he is getting more game time, which is what he really needed.
The ones that have gone wrong have been first team players who moved to a "better" club.
Jazz on 13:10 - Sep 4 with 1702 viewsClinton

Glad to see him getting game time for Fulham and Wales. Good luck to him.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Jazz on 13:45 - Sep 4 with 1619 viewsItchySphincter

The simple fact of the matter is that Jazz shines in international football because the quality of opposition is so poor. Cyprus was a perfect example of why Jazz will eventually be a good league one player.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jazz on 14:11 - Sep 4 with 1573 viewsGB11

I can finally start liking the guy now.

Same with Ben Davies.
Jazz on 14:16 - Sep 4 with 1558 viewsjack247

It's not the quality of the opposition, Belgium are pretty good like, it's the style of play that suits Jazz much better with Wales. Ask him to overlap his winger and join in attacks and he gets exposed. Ask him to man mark someone, or just play a more solid, defensive-minded game and he invariably does well.

Before anyone points it out, I know he put the cross in for Bale last night.
Login to get fewer ads

Jazz on 14:21 - Sep 4 with 1547 viewsItchySphincter

It's the opposition.

Jazz on 14:29 - Sep 4 with 1538 viewsjack247

Jazz on 14:21 - Sep 4 by ItchySphincter

It's the opposition.

Best games I have seen him play were against Belgium and Arsenal
Jazz on 14:35 - Sep 4 with 1521 viewsJBT95

Jazz on 14:21 - Sep 4 by ItchySphincter

It's the opposition.

He plays in the Championship and you say he can be a good league one player?

He's PL quality. Two great games against Belgium, an assist vs Man City.. ffs what more does the guy need to do? Score a hat trick in the Champions League final?
Jazz on 14:51 - Sep 4 with 1478 viewsWhiterockin

Jazz on 14:35 - Sep 4 by JBT95

He's PL quality. Two great games against Belgium, an assist vs Man City.. ffs what more does the guy need to do? Score a hat trick in the Champions League final?

I hope we have got a sell on in place.
Jazz on 14:57 - Sep 4 with 1463 viewsdgt73

PL quality ? Don't know about that.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Jazz on 15:18 - Sep 4 with 1427 viewsJBT95

Jazz on 14:57 - Sep 4 by dgt73

PL quality ? Don't know about that.

Arsenal win away, Man City home assist. Two great games against Belgium which have a team capable of probably winning the PL if they were a club side.

Yet you dgt73 hate Wales and anything to do with them. You'd probably terminate Williams' contract if you could.
Jazz on 15:41 - Sep 4 with 1382 viewsdgt73

Jazz on 15:18 - Sep 4 by JBT95

Arsenal win away, Man City home assist. Two great games against Belgium which have a team capable of probably winning the PL if they were a club side.

Yet you dgt73 hate Wales and anything to do with them. You'd probably terminate Williams' contract if you could.

Jazz is a decent player, but lacks imagination to be a PL fullback IMO of course.

Jazz on 16:00 - Sep 4 with 1338 viewsjasper_T

There's some real shite in the PL, mind. Once Jazz gets a run of games and fits into a team's system he won't look out particularly of place in the league, even if he doesn't improve much as an individual.
Jazz on 16:07 - Sep 4 with 1322 viewsdgt73

Jazz on 16:00 - Sep 4 by jasper_T

There's some real shite in the PL, mind. Once Jazz gets a run of games and fits into a team's system he won't look out particularly of place in the league, even if he doesn't improve much as an individual.

Such as ?

Jazz on 17:13 - Sep 4 with 1225 viewsItchySphincter

Take of your Swans tinted glasses. He's had plenty of opportunity and has proved that he is not and never will be Premier League standard. He can be a a decent pro at a decent level - most likely league one. I'd be surprised if he managed to hang on in the championship for more than a couple of years.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024