Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier League clubs will play La Marseillaise before weekend matches 17:50 - Nov 19 with 497 viewsGlyn1

[Deleted post]

Damn! Darran's pointed out that I'm several hours late with this. Apologies :-)
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 17:56]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Premier League clubs will play La Marseillaise before weekend matches on 17:53 - Nov 19 with 492 viewsDarran

Thanks for letting us know Glyn.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Premier League clubs will play La Marseillaise before weekend matches on 17:55 - Nov 19 with 488 viewsDr_Winston

Can't recall us playing La Marcha Real after the Madrid train bombings or The Star Spangled Banner after 9/11.

With the best will in the world this seems a bit OTT.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Premier League clubs will play La Marseillaise before weekend matches on 18:04 - Nov 19 with 467 viewsDarran

Premier League clubs will play La Marseillaise before weekend matches on 17:55 - Nov 19 by Dr_Winston

Can't recall us playing La Marcha Real after the Madrid train bombings or The Star Spangled Banner after 9/11.

With the best will in the world this seems a bit OTT.

Well that's ridiculous you know exactly why it is it's because the world is getting madder and madder by the minute.

I said the same thing when our game against Hartlepool was called off because a youth team player had been killed in a car crash the day before,I only said it would never have been called off back in the day and I got slaughtered for but I was right back then and I'm right now.
F*cking bonkers it is.

Premier League clubs will play La Marseillaise before weekend matches on 18:06 - Nov 19 with 465 viewsDr_Winston

Premier League clubs will play La Marseillaise before weekend matches on 18:04 - Nov 19 by Darran

Well that's ridiculous you know exactly why it is it's because the world is getting madder and madder by the minute.

I said the same thing when our game against Hartlepool was called off because a youth team player had been killed in a car crash the day before,I only said it would never have been called off back in the day and I got slaughtered for but I was right back then and I'm right now.
F*cking bonkers it is.

I blame Diana.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Premier League clubs will play La Marseillaise before weekend matches on 18:10 - Nov 19 with 456 viewsDarran

Premier League clubs will play La Marseillaise before weekend matches on 18:06 - Nov 19 by Dr_Winston

I blame Diana.

Fair point.

Premier League clubs will play La Marseillaise before weekend matches on 18:32 - Nov 19 with 431 viewsGlyn1

Premier League clubs will play La Marseillaise before weekend matches on 18:10 - Nov 19 by Darran

Fair point.

Also a fair point.

I remember getting bloody annoyed because a Liverpool match was cancelled a week after her death - were the players and crowd supposed to have been too upset to carry on?

It may be that someone suggests something and no-one else wants to get any flak by saying it's a ridiculous idea.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024