Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet more people should have been carrying guns 21:34 - Oct 1 with 6311 viewsGroo

15 dead (again)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3256633/Shooter-Oregon-community-college

Groo does what Groo does best

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 21:36 - Oct 1 with 2440 viewsGroo

A warning message from the shooter who opened fire at an Oregon college allegedly appeared on an internet forum last night.
The message, which was posted anonymously on bulletin board 4Chan, read: 'Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to school tomorrow if you are in the northwest.'
The message continues 'happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning. so long space robots.'
The alleged post is no longer visible on the website - the cached version was first posted on Reddit after the shooting.
'Will post again in am, 10 min countdown. Won't say more to much to prepare,' the post continues.
Under the disturbing message several users advise the poster on the best ways to kill people.
One user wrote: 'I suggest you enter a classroom and tell people that you will take them as hostages. Make everyone get in one corner and then open fire.
'Make sure that there is no way that someone can disarm you as it it possible. I suggest you carry a knife on your belt as last resort if someone is holding your gun.'
While another user wrote: 'You might want to target a girls school which is safer because there are no beta males throwing themselves for their rescue.
'Do not use a shotgun. I would suggest a powerful assault rifle and a pistol or 2x pistols. Possibly the type of pistols who have 15+ ammo.'
Dailymail.com can not verify the authenticity of the message.

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 21:40 - Oct 1 with 2431 viewsThursday

"Yet more people should have been carrying guns "

How sad and telling it is to point score when parents are still trying to find out if their children are fine after an appalling tragedy.

Groo, shame.
Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 21:45 - Oct 1 with 2415 viewsGroo

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 21:40 - Oct 1 by Thursday

"Yet more people should have been carrying guns "

How sad and telling it is to point score when parents are still trying to find out if their children are fine after an appalling tragedy.

Groo, shame.

Point score!!!

Whats happened is tragic (again) and they won't do anything to curb people's access to guns (again).

My reference was purely the standard come back by the American gun lobby.

When we have had these tragedies, the government here try to stop it happening again by making it more difficult to access guns. Sure, if someone really wants a gun they can get it, but over there appears no reaction other than lip service, such is the power of the gun lobby.

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 21:48 - Oct 1 with 2409 viewsThursday

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 21:45 - Oct 1 by Groo

Point score!!!

Whats happened is tragic (again) and they won't do anything to curb people's access to guns (again).

When we have had these tragedies, the government here try to stop it happening again by making it more difficult to access guns. Sure, if someone really wants a gun they can get it, but over there appears no reaction other than lip service, such is the power of the gun lobby.

Yet, I still don't see the need to revise any of my original response after your new post. Though, perhaps emphasize it more.
Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 22:31 - Oct 1 with 2362 viewsHumpty

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 21:36 - Oct 1 by Groo

A warning message from the shooter who opened fire at an Oregon college allegedly appeared on an internet forum last night.
The message, which was posted anonymously on bulletin board 4Chan, read: 'Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to school tomorrow if you are in the northwest.'
The message continues 'happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning. so long space robots.'
The alleged post is no longer visible on the website - the cached version was first posted on Reddit after the shooting.
'Will post again in am, 10 min countdown. Won't say more to much to prepare,' the post continues.
Under the disturbing message several users advise the poster on the best ways to kill people.
One user wrote: 'I suggest you enter a classroom and tell people that you will take them as hostages. Make everyone get in one corner and then open fire.
'Make sure that there is no way that someone can disarm you as it it possible. I suggest you carry a knife on your belt as last resort if someone is holding your gun.'
While another user wrote: 'You might want to target a girls school which is safer because there are no beta males throwing themselves for their rescue.
'Do not use a shotgun. I would suggest a powerful assault rifle and a pistol or 2x pistols. Possibly the type of pistols who have 15+ ammo.'
Dailymail.com can not verify the authenticity of the message.

This is the thread.

https://archive.moe/r9k/thread/22785073/#22785729

Sickening.
Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 22:38 - Oct 1 with 2355 viewsGroo

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 22:31 - Oct 1 by Humpty

This is the thread.

https://archive.moe/r9k/thread/22785073/#22785729

Sickening.

You would hope they would identify and arrest any of those that they can.

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 22:41 - Oct 1 with 2349 viewsHumpty

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 22:38 - Oct 1 by Groo

You would hope they would identify and arrest any of those that they can.

Agreed.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/r9k

This is what they're all about.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2015 22:42]
Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 04:04 - Oct 2 with 2259 viewssnork44

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 22:41 - Oct 1 by Humpty

Agreed.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/r9k

This is what they're all about.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2015 22:42]

Well the NRA will be jumping with glee at the latest massacre and with Obamas reaction, again in their warped minds this will get more paranoid Americans getting guns and of course the President with his reaction will be accused of wanting to take the guns away from their members ! The NRA is one of the most evil organizations on this planet, they are without any conscience for their fellow human beings and only care for their own warped agenda.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2015 4:34]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Login to get fewer ads

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 04:31 - Oct 2 with 2249 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

More Americans in the last 15 years have been killed by Americans (& that includes Sept 11th)
Than terrorists .

They need to drastically get their house in order, instead of trying to get other peoples house in order .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 05:19 - Oct 2 with 2235 viewssnork44

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 04:31 - Oct 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

More Americans in the last 15 years have been killed by Americans (& that includes Sept 11th)
Than terrorists .

They need to drastically get their house in order, instead of trying to get other peoples house in order .

I live in the States and this has become common place. I am becoming immune from this sort of atrocity! Unfortunately people here are paranoid and think that the Government have this wild agenda that they will take away their guns or their right to own a firearm. So the right to bear arms trumps the right to live and not have a mentally defective loser blow your brains out. Let me add the Americans are nicest and most genuine people I have ever met, but on this issue they have seriously got their priorities wrong!

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 07:33 - Oct 2 with 2202 viewsepaul

Yet another absolute tradgedy, dont take this post the wrong way but Jim Jeffries nails the gun issue here

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 09:01 - Oct 2 with 2168 viewspikeypaul

Terrible tragedy and becoming more and more common.

On a seperate note have you noticed the amount of obese
youngsters on the news reports on this?

It's not only over there you only have to walk around our streets to see
how many fat,greedy barstewards are about.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2015 9:03]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 09:30 - Oct 2 with 2145 viewsHighjack

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 09:01 - Oct 2 by pikeypaul

Terrible tragedy and becoming more and more common.

On a seperate note have you noticed the amount of obese
youngsters on the news reports on this?

It's not only over there you only have to walk around our streets to see
how many fat,greedy barstewards are about.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2015 9:03]

Yet people will tell you we're all living in extreme poverty, but that's for another thread.

How can American people defend the constant slaughtering of their young, based on a 17th century law?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 09:36 - Oct 2 with 2141 viewsperchrockjack

But they re fat because of bad diet -apparently because good food is expensive, which as we all know is complete crap.

Starving? I read some of ours were !starving" which is one of the biggest insults in the book of mankind.

Many Americans are simply gluttons, an old word but accurate.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 09:43 - Oct 2 with 2136 viewspikeypaul

Exactly

Just go into McDonald's and see the endless queue off teenage mothers waiting
to hand over £5 a time for a "happy meal" but then complain fruit in tescos is to expensive.

But I suppose easy come easy go since the vast majority are on benefits and do feck all for
the money apart from breed more feral children.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 09:51 - Oct 2 with 2118 viewsperchrockjack

Where we live, sadly we have to past one of Birkenhead s hell holes.

Pubs have closed but what remains are Pizza take aways, chip shops aplenty, Chinese take away, indian take away, KFC and kebab house. There are doctors, dentists,one stop shops all fawning over themselves to tend to them when all they do is abuse themselves at "our" expense. We pick up the tab for their lifestyles. That s how it is.

Personally, I d hammer these fast food shops and tax the feck out of them and would refuse any planning permission. WE DONT NEED THEM and they really are killing our kids mentally and physically.

Unemployment rate is god knows what , kids without a father or even knowing him, litter abounds -with fast food wrappers.

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 10:54 - Oct 2 with 2083 viewsLeonisGod

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 21:45 - Oct 1 by Groo

Point score!!!

I certainly saw your OP as being sarcastic. Obama's response is very powerful and eloquently put - targetting the gun lobby as stupid. Probably won't make any difference though (again).
Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 10:58 - Oct 2 with 2079 viewsLeonisGod

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 09:36 - Oct 2 by perchrockjack

But they re fat because of bad diet -apparently because good food is expensive, which as we all know is complete crap.

Starving? I read some of ours were !starving" which is one of the biggest insults in the book of mankind.

Many Brits are gluttons too - disease of the western work unfortunately (probably of mankind). Feed whilst the food is available, just in case the next buffalo doesn't come along for a while.
Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 11:17 - Oct 2 with 2062 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 09:36 - Oct 2 by perchrockjack

Fack me perchy

I'm beginning to worry about you .

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 11:32 - Oct 2 with 2051 viewsperchrockjack

tom

Don't, please.

Save your empathy for the kids in homes where there is no work ethic, no education ethic and no family structure. No hope. These kids are often doomed from birth into a hand to hand existence that no politcal system can help.

Its a mind set

Our kids are let down, not by the Tories nor corbyn ,come to that, but the full sickening modern day attitude to self awareness in health.

Brtions fat? Yep, any time spent on a foreign beach will show how bad we are compared to many others

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 11:58 - Oct 2 with 2030 viewssnork44

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 11:32 - Oct 2 by perchrockjack

tom

Don't, please.

Save your empathy for the kids in homes where there is no work ethic, no education ethic and no family structure. No hope. These kids are often doomed from birth into a hand to hand existence that no politcal system can help.

Its a mind set

Our kids are let down, not by the Tories nor corbyn ,come to that, but the full sickening modern day attitude to self awareness in health.

Brtions fat? Yep, any time spent on a foreign beach will show how bad we are compared to many others

Getting back to the original thread Pauls video was spot on! These massacres get all the attention, but across America there are at least 50 people a day murdered by guns in separate incidents whether it is gang related,drugs related,domestic or just some fecked up nutter with a whole lot of mental issues. The USA likes to portray itself as the top country in the world, but it is a first world country with a third world attitude when it comes to guns.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2015 12:20]

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 12:03 - Oct 2 with 2028 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 11:58 - Oct 2 by snork44

Getting back to the original thread Pauls video was spot on! These massacres get all the attention, but across America there are at least 50 people a day murdered by guns in separate incidents whether it is gang related,drugs related,domestic or just some fecked up nutter with a whole lot of mental issues. The USA likes to portray itself as the top country in the world, but it is a first world country with a third world attitude when it comes to guns.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2015 12:20]

Indeed

Well said

Obama saying "your in our thoughts and prayers "

Is becoming a bit of a catch phrase .

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 12:13 - Oct 2 with 2018 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 11:32 - Oct 2 by perchrockjack

tom

Don't, please.

Its a mind set

You really don't get it do you .
Not only have you turned gun crime in the land of the brave into attacking lazy poor peole over here.
Seriously Perchy you seem a great family man fair play , but your views on the poor are so extreme you make a Tory look like Jezza Corbyn .

Any how theres a great programme on Russia today I need to watch , then I'm off out to enjoy this wonderful day .

Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 12:58 - Oct 2 with 1988 viewsLeonisGod

tom

Don't, please.

Its a mind set

>>>there's room for both

Its a mind set
>>>yep

>>>ype, don't see anything wrong in that view

>>>yep, same again. We're not alone, but Brits do stand out when you visit places like France. Westerners in general are in a pretty bad way health-wise:
- "Results for 2013 showed that around 62.1% of adults were overweight or obese (67.1% of men and 57.2% of women)"
- "a third of 10-11 year olds and over a fifth of 4-5 year olds were overweight or obese"
https://www.noo.org.uk/NOO_about_obesity/adult_obesity/UK_prevalence_and_trends
- "Obesity is the most potent risk factor for Type 2 diabetes. It accounts for 80—85 per cent of
the overall risk of developing Type 2 diabetes and underlies the current global spread of the
condition" https://www.diabetes.org.uk/About_us/What-we-say/Statistics/
Yet more people should have been carrying guns on 13:03 - Oct 2 with 1980 viewsperchrockjack

tommy utterly wrong again.

As I say, poor is relative as is starving.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024