Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? 13:24 - Nov 19 with 2169 viewsgal1990

Surely Saturday is a must-win? I'm going 2-0. They've got a lot of injuries. http://www.comeonyouswans.com/featured/5-key-factors-that-may-define-the-bournem
We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 13:35 - Nov 19 with 1415 viewsOldjack

They've had a lot of injuries for quite some time now but are still doing ok ish ,by that i mean they're not getting hammered week in week out ,if we are not right on our game this time we may well taste defeat yet again, and Garry more than likely gets the chop . So yes we have to win and with a bit of style this time

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 14:10 - Nov 19 with 1377 viewspencoedjack

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 13:35 - Nov 19 by Oldjack

They've had a lot of injuries for quite some time now but are still doing ok ish ,by that i mean they're not getting hammered week in week out ,if we are not right on our game this time we may well taste defeat yet again, and Garry more than likely gets the chop . So yes we have to win and with a bit of style this time

1 point from their last 6 games including two 5-1 drubbings

Must win IMO
We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 14:22 - Nov 19 with 1357 viewsNeath_Jack

They should have beaten the geordies by 4 or 5 goals in their last game. It was only the fact that the barcodes keeper played the best game he'll play in his career that they didn't.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 14:24 - Nov 19 with 1352 viewstrampie

Must win.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 14:31 - Nov 19 with 1337 viewskarnataka

We're still only 1/3rd through the season so I don't necessarily see it as must win for the team but it is definitely shaping up to be a must win for GM. I' sure this game will have a big say in how things pan out between now and the end of January.

Having said that, it's definitely a must win for the sake of my own mental health.
We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 14:33 - Nov 19 with 1333 viewsDarran

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 14:24 - Nov 19 by trampie

Must win.

For Monk it might be.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 14:34 - Nov 19 with 1327 viewscimlajack

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 14:10 - Nov 19 by pencoedjack

1 point from their last 6 games including two 5-1 drubbings

Must win IMO

Watched Bournemouth v Newcastle recently and was impressed,although Bournemouth lost 0-1.
Bournemouth play an attractive style of football, which is very easy on the eye,much like we use to play in seasons gone by.
When Newcastle scored the only goal of the game,the stats were -Bournemouth 23 attempts on goal. Newcastle 1 attempt.
I believe we will win on saturday,providing we bring our" A" game to the field for the full 90 mins
Anyone that believes that this game is a "banker" is deluded,we need to be on top of our game to get anything out of this fixture.
We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 14:38 - Nov 19 with 1306 viewspencoedjack

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 14:34 - Nov 19 by cimlajack

Watched Bournemouth v Newcastle recently and was impressed,although Bournemouth lost 0-1.
Bournemouth play an attractive style of football, which is very easy on the eye,much like we use to play in seasons gone by.
When Newcastle scored the only goal of the game,the stats were -Bournemouth 23 attempts on goal. Newcastle 1 attempt.
I believe we will win on saturday,providing we bring our" A" game to the field for the full 90 mins
Anyone that believes that this game is a "banker" is deluded,we need to be on top of our game to get anything out of this fixture.

I don't believe any game in the PL is 'a banker' .

Id imagine Bournemouth may see this as a winnable game if they look at our form.

Login to get fewer ads

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 14:52 - Nov 19 with 1269 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I haven't panicked at all at the moment .

If we lose this one I still would'nt , but I would have to start to question where we need to go from staff point of view .

2-0 Swans

Ayew & siggy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 14:53 - Nov 19 with 1267 viewsPegojack

First goal is crucial. if they score it, the way our form and confidence is at the moment, I can see our boys folding.
We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 15:45 - Nov 19 with 1202 viewssully49

A million% we need to win this game, in the bottom 3 of the division, to stop the rot, end this downward spiral to raise the moral of players and us, too right its a MUST win game.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 15:51 - Nov 19 with 1193 viewslifelong

It's obviously very important not to lose this game, if we play well and only manage a point I don't think it will be the end of the World for us,or Garry.
We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 15:59 - Nov 19 with 1174 viewsAnotherJohn

I'd say that, if we lose this, then Garry has at most a couple of games to turn things around. The change would have to come in early to mid December.
We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 16:29 - Nov 19 with 1148 viewsjack247

Definite must win. Hopefully with a tweak in tactics and possibly personnel. I wouldn't be particularly inspired if we played the same way, even if we scraped a win
We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 16:34 - Nov 19 with 1138 viewsEdmundo

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 14:34 - Nov 19 by cimlajack

They also lost at home to Villa 1-0, lost to two of the weaker teams. Though they seem to be putting up hell of a fight and trying to win games
I like them, they try to play football as well 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 16:39 - Nov 19 with 1123 viewskarnataka

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 15:59 - Nov 19 by AnotherJohn

I'd say that, if we lose this, then Garry has at most a couple of games to turn things around. The change would have to come in early to mid December.

That would be away to Liverpool and at home to a rampant Leicester then. Even if he was given 3 games, that would include Man City away. Hmmmm......... think he has to win this one then!
We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 16:41 - Nov 19 with 1118 viewsDarran

The Hull game was a must win this isn't.

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 16:48 - Nov 19 with 1100 viewsDyfnant

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 16:29 - Nov 19 by jack247

Definite must win. Hopefully with a tweak in tactics and possibly personnel. I wouldn't be particularly inspired if we played the same way, even if we scraped a win

This.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 16:55 - Nov 19 with 1076 viewsjack247

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 16:41 - Nov 19 by Darran

The Hull game was a must win this isn't.

Hull game was as important a game as any of us are ever likely to see. This one is nowhere near, but still a must win IMO
We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 16:59 - Nov 19 with 1062 viewsdaijack15

Both sides are capable of winning on the day but we should be favorites to win......Whatever happens monks job is as safe as houses until the end of the season and beyond.....KTF things are not that bad and as expected for a club like us....
We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 17:00 - Nov 19 with 1059 viewsDarran

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 16:55 - Nov 19 by jack247

Hull game was as important a game as any of us are ever likely to see. This one is nowhere near, but still a must win IMO

It's not must win as a club/team,it may be for Monks job though.

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 17:01 - Nov 19 with 1058 viewsraynor94

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 16:55 - Nov 19 by jack247

A vastly improved performance is the key, get back to how we were at the early part of the season, and even not winning won't spell disaster

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 17:11 - Nov 19 with 1033 viewsjasper_T

He's got to win and win well to prove that he's still the right man to steer the ship through rough waters.

Sticking with the same team and tactics and stealing a late win as in the Villa game won't ease much of the pressure.
We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 17:21 - Nov 19 with 1012 viewsjacabertawe

I have just watched GM's interview today. My opinion is that he is an honest, heart-on-the-sleeve man, who has been dealt a lot of personal negativity of late and handled it well. This has come from our own fans (mostly subjective) as well as those who may have an agenda. We are all disappointed with our current fun of form. Yes, of course we want a win on Saturday, but to sack Garry if we lose would be ridiculous.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

We have to beat Bouremouth, don't we? on 17:22 - Nov 19 with 1010 viewsdaijack15

We have had such good press in the past that it has come back to haunt us a bit..... Every team we play now will do everything and anything to stop us playing. It has become very difficult for our players to get any sort of rhythm going whatever style we play. Every game will be a struggle and it will be all on the day who gets the rub of the green......and that is whether we play Bournemouth or Liverpool, We can all beat each other......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024