Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Changes 17:11 - Nov 21 with 1680 viewsshandyjack

Eder-worse than Baf
Wayne-normal Wayne performance
Leon-looked lost
Bartley-where do I start,horrendous for first goal

Mini changed players bit same system and same hoofball tactics,we've lost all focus and fight

Poll: Expectation for the season

Changes on 17:23 - Nov 21 with 1267 viewsjacksfullaces

I thought consensus in the last few games were that changes were needed. gomis, montero certainly off their game and needed to find someway to introduce passing to midfield.

so we can't be overly critical of the changes.

but the personnel we should worry about. the fact leon had to come in ahead of cork? eder a poor mans gomis. are we a couple of players short?
Changes on 17:25 - Nov 21 with 1248 viewsshandyjack

Changes on 17:23 - Nov 21 by jacksfullaces

I thought consensus in the last few games were that changes were needed. gomis, montero certainly off their game and needed to find someway to introduce passing to midfield.

but the personnel we should worry about. the fact leon had to come in ahead of cork? eder a poor mans gomis. are we a couple of players short?

The changes were made for sake of it, a style change or a system change were needed more than personnel

Changes on 17:26 - Nov 21 with 1242 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Changes on 17:23 - Nov 21 by jacksfullaces

Cork has done f*ck all wrong bar one misplaced header. I feel so sorry for him whilst up until today Fernandez was undroppable.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Changes on 17:34 - Nov 21 with 1183 viewsSwanzay

Im astonished that we ended up basically reverting back to the line up that hasn't won in the last 9 matches, clearly shows something is clearly wrong.
Changes on 17:37 - Nov 21 with 1165 viewsjacksfullaces

Changes on 17:34 - Nov 21 by Swanzay

Im astonished that we ended up basically reverting back to the line up that hasn't won in the last 9 matches, clearly shows something is clearly wrong.

and based on that, monk appears to think it was fernandez.
Changes on 17:39 - Nov 21 with 1138 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Most people realised Ki should not have played today as he would be off the pace and he was.
So why couldn't the Swansea Management team see it?
I also thought Leon played some really good football, with some very nice touches.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 17:40]
Changes on 17:42 - Nov 21 with 1098 viewslidojack

What I don't understand is why we played the exactly the same way? Why does monk think players he has obviously labelled as not good enough for the first team will play better in the exact same system as those he had deemed better?
Changes on 17:43 - Nov 21 with 1091 viewsSwanzay

Today was embarrassing, Shelvey could have seen red in the 1st half, probably lucky he didnt, may have been better if he did....
Then him and Ayew arguing over the penalty, just shows how disorganised we are.
Noughton and Bartley are not match minded, we looked frighteningly shite and I have very concerned about out up coming matches if we carry on like this!
Login to get fewer ads

Changes on 17:55 - Nov 21 with 1034 viewsicecoldjack

Changes on 17:34 - Nov 21 by Swanzay

Yes, very odd indeed but nothing surprises me at the moment.
Changes on 17:58 - Nov 21 with 1010 viewsLeonisGod

At least we saw a Swansea performance of old today. Unfortunately it was by Bournmouth. Ho hum.
Changes on 18:46 - Nov 21 with 910 viewsthomasJack

"Eder-worse than Baf" what can we expect from a man Who never plays

Poll: Next signing

Changes on 18:52 - Nov 21 with 877 viewstomdickharry

Wonder why the Captain of the England -20yrs cant get a game for us,isn't his name Grimes or something.
Changes made were silly no need,we all know Bartley is nowhere near as good as Fernandez,Routledge is now looking at his pension pot since he signed his new contract,Eder a joke at £5M,Leon was okay.Bet Siggy,Gomez and Fernandez all start next week whoever is the Manager.
Changes on 18:55 - Nov 21 with 848 viewsjack247

Difficult to judge Eder on one appearance, but based on the fact he hasn't had a start until now, I wasn't that surprised with his performance.

There is probably a place for Bartley, it's on the bench when we are up against the likes of Carroll or Felaini. He shouldn't have been anywhere near the pitch against a team that plays pass and move. Out of his depth.

Leon was nowhere near his best, he had a few decent moments, but came nowhere near running the midfield as he has often done in the past. Understandably looked a long way off match sharpness.

Wayne looked OK, but didn't really influence the game.

Having said that, I can understand why the players they replaced, apart from maybe Gylfi were dropped. I'm assuming that was to get Leon in and play with more urgency without sacrificing Shelvey.
Changes on 19:21 - Nov 21 with 796 viewsDafyddHuw

Jonjo Shelvey - hang your head in shame.
Bust up with Ayew over taking the penalty - surely that should be sorted before anyone steps over the white line. And more Holywood passes that went either to the opposition or straight out to touch.
Changes on 19:24 - Nov 21 with 782 viewsshandyjack

Changes on 19:21 - Nov 21 by DafyddHuw

Jonjo Shelvey - hang your head in shame.
Bust up with Ayew over taking the penalty - surely that should be sorted before anyone steps over the white line. And more Holywood passes that went either to the opposition or straight out to touch.

maybe it was sorted before the game and Ayew was going against the managers wishes of JJS taking the penalty. How out of all that you have singled out the only player who amongst 2/3 can hold his head up high today is baffling

Changes on 19:29 - Nov 21 with 750 viewsLeonisGod

Changes on 19:24 - Nov 21 by shandyjack

maybe it was sorted before the game and Ayew was going against the managers wishes of JJS taking the penalty. How out of all that you have singled out the only player who amongst 2/3 can hold his head up high today is baffling

I thought he was completely ineffectual in the no 10 role myself, and his set pieces were poor. Gylfi was a big improvement when he came on.
Changes on 19:30 - Nov 21 with 747 viewsshandyjack

Changes on 19:29 - Nov 21 by LeonisGod

I thought he was completely ineffectual in the no 10 role myself, and his set pieces were poor. Gylfi was a big improvement when he came on.

his set pieces are always poor but gylfi made no difference when he come except have fresher legs

Changes on 19:36 - Nov 21 with 696 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Changes on 19:30 - Nov 21 by shandyjack

his set pieces are always poor but gylfi made no difference when he come except have fresher legs

Our "number 10" so seldom gets the ball it wouldn't have mattered if you'd put Messi there

Changes on 19:40 - Nov 21 with 682 viewsjasper_T

Changes on 17:39 - Nov 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Most people realised Ki should not have played today as he would be off the pace and he was.
So why couldn't the Swansea Management team see it?
I also thought Leon played some really good football, with some very nice touches.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 17:40]

Monk has consistently shown over the last two years that he doesn't understand player fatigue. He just seems blind to it. Expects blood and thunder in training, and leaves knackered players on the pitch for 80-85 minutes.

I bet his answer to this shitshow will be to train harder and "work fer each ova"
Changes on 19:42 - Nov 21 with 660 viewsjasper_T

Changes on 19:30 - Nov 21 by shandyjack

Apart from the two mishit chances against Chelsea where he almost scored at the near post, his delivery has been dire. No idea how he's still allowed to take them.
Changes on 19:42 - Nov 21 with 659 viewswaynekerr55

Baffled as to why Leon was the link man in midfield. Should've been in front of the back 4

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Changes on 19:45 - Nov 21 with 630 viewsEdmundo

Changes on 18:55 - Nov 21 by jack247

Difficult to judge Eder on one appearance, but based on the fact he hasn't had a start until now, I wasn't that surprised with his performance.

There is probably a place for Bartley, it's on the bench when we are up against the likes of Carroll or Felaini. He shouldn't have been anywhere near the pitch against a team that plays pass and move. Out of his depth.

Leon was nowhere near his best, he had a few decent moments, but came nowhere near running the midfield as he has often done in the past. Understandably looked a long way off match sharpness.

Having said that, I can understand why the players they replaced, apart from maybe Gylfi were dropped. I'm assuming that was to get Leon in and play with more urgency without sacrificing Shelvey.

Shelvey was utter shyte today, caught in posession to many times, some nice passes late on though.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Changes on 19:48 - Nov 21 with 618 viewsJackfath

Changes on 18:55 - Nov 21 by jack247

Agree. However when has Routledge EVER influenced a game? I can remember one when he was on loan at Cardiff and single handedly tore us a new one some 8 years ago or so.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Changes on 20:03 - Nov 21 with 581 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Changes on 19:48 - Nov 21 by Jackfath

Agree. However when has Routledge EVER influenced a game? I can remember one when he was on loan at Cardiff and single handedly tore us a new one some 8 years ago or so.

Routledge has been magnificent for us since he first came here. It's the attitude and abilities of some of our more recent additions that I would question.

Changes on 20:07 - Nov 21 with 561 viewsjacabertawe

Changes on 20:03 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Routledge has been magnificent for us since he first came here. It's the attitude and abilities of some of our more recent additions that I would question.

Yes.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024