Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew up front 18:03 - Nov 27 with 1224 viewsBeaker

Please Mr Monk, stick Ayew up front on Sunday. Have nothing to lose
Ayew up front on 18:38 - Nov 27 with 1183 viewsRancid

I don't think we'll see this happening just yet.I think we'll see Monk giving Gomis another go up top . He's already shown that he's prepared to drop Gomis, which is good but it's a shame it was for the unimpressive Eder.Lets be honest here.Eder isn't gonna get us firing again whereas Gomis could.Swapping Ayew for Gomis might well work but it would also signal he's lost complete faith in Bafa which might get us into even more trouble or until we can bring in a replacement . Gomis to start for me if fit.
Ayew up front on 18:40 - Nov 27 with 1176 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ayew up front on 18:38 - Nov 27 by Rancid

I don't think we'll see this happening just yet.I think we'll see Monk giving Gomis another go up top . He's already shown that he's prepared to drop Gomis, which is good but it's a shame it was for the unimpressive Eder.Lets be honest here.Eder isn't gonna get us firing again whereas Gomis could.Swapping Ayew for Gomis might well work but it would also signal he's lost complete faith in Bafa which might get us into even more trouble or until we can bring in a replacement . Gomis to start for me if fit.

we are in a mess at the moment

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ayew up front on 18:56 - Nov 27 with 1139 viewsRancid

Ayew up front on 18:40 - Nov 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

we are in a mess at the moment

What if Ayew plays up top and bombs? We'll be clean out of ideas before Xmas and we've got a unhappy Gomis to contend with then as well.So what, some might say and rightly so and whereas we are in a bit of a mess at the moment, we're not bottom and cast adrift.We shouldn't panic just yet.Going back to basics is what we need to do now and Monk should be telling the players the season starts here.

If we're still in the shit come January and not got anyone in then try Ayew up top as a last throw of the dice.Do it tomorrow and it doesn't work and we're all out of options half way through the season.
Ayew up front on 19:06 - Nov 27 with 1113 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ayew up front on 18:56 - Nov 27 by Rancid

What if Ayew plays up top and bombs? We'll be clean out of ideas before Xmas and we've got a unhappy Gomis to contend with then as well.So what, some might say and rightly so and whereas we are in a bit of a mess at the moment, we're not bottom and cast adrift.We shouldn't panic just yet.Going back to basics is what we need to do now and Monk should be telling the players the season starts here.

If we're still in the shit come January and not got anyone in then try Ayew up top as a last throw of the dice.Do it tomorrow and it doesn't work and we're all out of options half way through the season.

Yep i agree although , everyone i've spoken to want Ayew up top as soon as possible .
Its been strange lately , everyone is saying the same thing, no threat out wide right , no quick passing ,no pressing.
Yet we are seeing the same outcome every week & last weeks starting 11 was Facking appalling fair play.

Ayew up front on 19:20 - Nov 27 with 1081 viewsRancid

Ayew up front on 19:06 - Nov 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yep i agree although , everyone i've spoken to want Ayew up top as soon as possible .
Its been strange lately , everyone is saying the same thing, no threat out wide right , no quick passing ,no pressing.
Yet we are seeing the same outcome every week & last weeks starting 11 was Facking appalling fair play.

I was calling for Ayew only last week to be played up front ha.Mind you, it was straight after the Bournemouth game, and a tad emotional.Now the dust has settled and the realisation set that we're indeed in deep waters now and experiencing something we haven't in a long time, I feel pushing the panic button now will cause more harm than good and the same time it will wreak of desperation.Its time for Monk to step up and get the best out of what he has and that includes getting Gomis firing again.If that fails then I wouldn't want Monk here anyway.
Ayew up front on 19:22 - Nov 27 with 1070 viewstomdickharry

Play him left midfield.
Ayew up front on 19:51 - Nov 27 with 1008 viewsClinton

Jeff, Routs and Barrow. Do 'em for speed.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ayew up front on 19:55 - Nov 27 with 1001 viewsjack247

I don't see Ayew (a goalscoring midfielder) moving up front as a positive move, he is far more likely to score from where he is now. Having said that, if we are gong to try it, an away game where we aren't expected to even compete is as good an opportunity as any.
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew up front on 19:59 - Nov 27 with 984 viewsskippyjack

It's not a bad shout..

Fab

Naughton..Fernandez..Williams..Taylor
.......................Cork.........Ki....................
..............................Gylfi.........................
Routledge............Ayew............Montero

Ayew, Routledge and Montero on the break... Barrow on the bench.

We're likely to be penned in a lot.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ayew up front on 20:01 - Nov 27 with 980 viewsClinton

That'll do for me Skip

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ayew up front on 20:02 - Nov 27 with 978 viewsNeathJack

Ayew up front on 19:59 - Nov 27 by skippyjack

It's not a bad shout..

Fab

Naughton..Fernandez..Williams..Taylor
.......................Cork.........Ki....................
..............................Gylfi.........................
Routledge............Ayew............Montero

Ayew, Routledge and Montero on the break... Barrow on the bench.

We're likely to be penned in a lot.

I'd go with this.

Sit back, hit them on the break with quick balls over the top to counteract their high pressing game.
Ayew up front on 20:15 - Nov 27 with 954 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

yep id go for that also

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024