Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders 21:40 - Dec 23 with 5074 viewsPhil_S

Vote will open on 28th December and close on New Year's Eve

The final contenders are

Tummer
Dr Winston
LondonLisa
Perchie
Lohengrin
ECB
Warwick
Oh Tommy Tommy
Lord Bony

Ladies and Gents these are your final 9

The Lifetime Achievement Award will be announced as is tradition by discussion between all previous recipients of the award...

This post has been edited by an administrator
POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 21:52 - Dec 23 with 1693 viewsLoyal

Fix !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 21:54 - Dec 23 with 1685 viewsjackonicko

What happened to Highjack?
POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:00 - Dec 23 with 1663 viewsBorojack

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 21:52 - Dec 23 by Loyal

Fix !

What about Icecold best poster on here by a mile fix

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:00 - Dec 23 with 1663 viewsDr_Winston

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 21:54 - Dec 23 by jackonicko

Fair question.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:00 - Dec 23 with 1659 viewsJack_Meoff

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 21:52 - Dec 23 by Loyal

Fix !

Travesty mate. You should be in there for your Nolans quote alone.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:02 - Dec 23 with 1645 viewsDarran

Some strange omissions from the runners ARQS being one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:04 - Dec 23 with 1639 viewspencoedjack

Tommy for me closely followed by the Dr who let himself down with his Bartley love in.
POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:06 - Dec 23 with 1629 viewsAl_Bundy

I vote for 3Swan ... not the usual suspects on this thread !
Login to get fewer ads

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:06 - Dec 23 with 1626 viewsraynor94

Lisa, by a country mile

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:06 - Dec 23 with 1620 viewsDarran

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:04 - Dec 23 by pencoedjack

Tommy for me closely followed by the Dr who let himself down with his Bartley love in.

Yeah the Dr loves a love in.

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:07 - Dec 23 with 1624 viewsPhil_S

These were the Top 8 nominations from the nomination thread
POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:10 - Dec 23 with 1602 viewslifelong

I'm going with my original choice of Lohengrin with ECB as a close second. If it was based merely on football the Dr would be my choice.
POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:10 - Dec 23 with 1595 viewsDarran

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:07 - Dec 23 by Phil_S

These were the Top 8 nominations from the nomination thread

FFS mun Phil you've got to have Oldjack in there seeing him fail has been the best thing about Christmas for the last decade.

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders (n/t) on 22:13 - Dec 23 with 1585 viewslifelong

[Post edited 23 Dec 2015 22:14]
POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:27 - Dec 23 with 1546 viewsmorningstar

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:06 - Dec 23 by raynor94

Lisa, by a country mile

That's a blatant attempt to try and pull him. You've no chance as I've been reliably informed he's straight.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:42 - Dec 23 with 1510 viewsLoyal

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 21:54 - Dec 23 by jackonicko

My point exactly - fix !!!!!

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:43 - Dec 23 with 1507 viewsLoyal

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:00 - Dec 23 by Jack_Meoff

Travesty mate. You should be in there for your Nolans quote alone.

Was never referring to myself, but others who are missing, this all smells like Jack to a King !!!

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:43 - Dec 23 with 1507 viewsDrizzy

F*ck me the state of that list.

Only two, maybe three, worthy posters there in ECB, Tum and OTT. The rest vary from confusing to downright shambolic.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:51 - Dec 23 with 1490 viewsLeonisGod

Mon speaks more sense than that lot put together. Mind you, so does Skip!
POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:56 - Dec 23 with 1480 viewsWarwickHunt

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:43 - Dec 23 by Drizzy

F*ck me the state of that list.

Only two, maybe three, worthy posters there in ECB, Tum and OTT. The rest vary from confusing to downright shambolic.

Have you considered surgery to remove that massive chip on your shoulder, Newp?
POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 23:02 - Dec 23 with 1465 viewsDrizzy

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:56 - Dec 23 by WarwickHunt

Have you considered surgery to remove that massive chip on your shoulder, Newp?

Hi, Phil.

I'll spare you a pasting as I'm feeling rather festive this evening however I'm sure you can admit this is a weak list of potential POTY candidates.

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 23:05 - Dec 23 with 1455 viewsDrizzy

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 22:51 - Dec 23 by LeonisGod

Mon speaks more sense than that lot put together. Mind you, so does Skip!

Ah someone's finally mentioned Monmouth. Honestly one of the most insufferable posters on here with his relentlessly awful puns. Can't tell if he's trying to be funny or just dyslexic. Maybe both.

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 23:08 - Dec 23 with 1449 viewsWarwickHunt

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 23:02 - Dec 23 by Drizzy

Hi, Phil.

I'll spare you a pasting as I'm feeling rather festive this evening however I'm sure you can admit this is a weak list of potential POTY candidates.

No one gives a fûck, you plum.
POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 23:14 - Dec 23 with 1429 viewsDrizzy

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 23:08 - Dec 23 by WarwickHunt

Merry Christmas, Phil. x

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 23:18 - Dec 23 with 1410 viewsSwanseajill

POSTER OF THE YEAR - The Runners And Riders on 23:08 - Dec 23 by WarwickHunt

Warwick, I would vote for Hyde, but that Jekyll keeps poking his nose in all the bloomin' time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024