Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will unwanted offers unsettle our players in the 'window' 17:41 - Dec 29 with 514 viewsClinton

There's a thread where folks are saying who they want in and out, but often its the ones you dont want to lose that you get bids for.
Hearing Pardew's complimentary comment about Ash, no accident I'm sure; Im thinking some of our guys could get unsettled in the window.
For example Kompany is injured again at City. Without him their defence is porous. With title and European aspirations, might they come in for Ash or Fede? Lets face it, with our current league position, a move to a top club could look very persuasive. United and Liverpools defences are also dodgy and Klopp at least might have some budget.
Im worried we might lose one or two, or at very least they might be unsettled by interest from other clubs.

[Post edited 29 Dec 2015 17:43]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Will unwanted offers unsettle our players in the 'window' on 18:14 - Dec 29 with 458 viewsjojaca

Don't think we will have many offers after our showing from the first half of season. We don't have any players where we can get over £10 million for.

Even when you know, you never know?

Will unwanted offers unsettle our players in the 'window' on 18:14 - Dec 29 with 455 viewsphact0rri

I also noted the Shoulder pat to Bartley when he was coming on. He can have him for the right price though, I'd imagine.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024