Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That result 16:42 - Jan 24 with 1217 viewsawayjack

May just tilt the mind of potential signings to come here versus others at the bottom...
That result on 16:44 - Jan 24 with 1207 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Yeah this occurred to me too. We've certainly seen that it's easier to make stuff happen if you're seen as progressing

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

That result on 16:45 - Jan 24 with 1203 viewsmonmouth

I can't understand why everyone isn't just weeping with joy. We just won, against Everton. Away. That just doesn't happen. Ever.

Rejoice.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

That result on 16:50 - Jan 24 with 1154 viewsBloodyhills

let's hope so.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

That result on 16:51 - Jan 24 with 1142 viewsNeiltheTaylor

That result on 16:45 - Jan 24 by monmouth

I can't understand why everyone isn't just weeping with joy. We just won, against Everton. Away. That just doesn't happen. Ever.

Rejoice.

Because we're steely eyed football people, always looking forward...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

That result on 16:52 - Jan 24 with 1135 viewsBloodyhills

Rejoice.

P.S. Am rejoicing. Am over the moon. Feeling really positive that we have turned the corner. :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

That result on 17:02 - Jan 24 with 1055 viewsawayjack

Rejoice.

Rejoice. Honestly it feels better than any win since we've been in the premier league. I'm bloody bursting with pride. Brain is in overload thinking about how much it means to Curt, players and new manager and stuffing it to the media. Would just love to be there and hats off to the boys who made it.
That result on 17:04 - Jan 24 with 1029 viewsDavillin

O.P. "May just tilt the mind of potential signings to come here versus others at the bottom... "

That and a new top manager. ]p.s. I don't think he put a foot wrong today.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

That result on 17:42 - Jan 24 with 892 viewsawayjack

That result on 17:04 - Jan 24 by Davillin

O.P. "May just tilt the mind of potential signings to come here versus others at the bottom... "

That and a new top manager. ]p.s. I don't think he put a foot wrong today.]

Yup agree with that. Guidolin must be wondering what the problem is after two solid performances, in both matches fluid in 1st half, guts in the 2nd.
Login to get fewer ads

That result on 17:50 - Jan 24 with 828 viewsmax936

That result on 17:42 - Jan 24 by awayjack

Yup agree with that. Guidolin must be wondering what the problem is after two solid performances, in both matches fluid in 1st half, guts in the 2nd.

I'd love to see at least two signings this week, no game to prepare for so there can be a focus on getting them in, a midfielder and a striker and maybe a winger, freshen the team up, but I doubt we'll see them though if I'm honest.

Lot of work ahead for the 11 that started today, if no one comes in, todays great win has given them a great platform to work on though, keep it going lads.

COME ON YOU JACK BASTARDS.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 17:53]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024