Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets 10:28 - Feb 9 with 2962 viewspencoedjack

Being sold

I wonder why that is.

#supporttheboysfuktherugby
Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 12:01 - Feb 9 with 2853 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I've just sold two rugby tickets and will be at the Liberty as always on Saturday.

I would have been happier if there had been no clash and I could have gone to both though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 12:23 - Feb 9 with 2815 viewsdcd14

Liberty for me, listen to the egg on the radio until I get home.
Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 00:50 - Feb 10 with 2484 viewsJethroJack

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 12:23 - Feb 9 by dcd14

Liberty for me, listen to the egg on the radio until I get home.

Fooking hate it when people use the word EGG to describe rugby...its almost as bad as when the toffs in England call it RUGGER.....tossers.
Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 01:18 - Feb 10 with 2466 viewsRogerstone

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 00:50 - Feb 10 by JethroJack

Fooking hate it when people use the word EGG to describe rugby...its almost as bad as when the toffs in England call it RUGGER.....tossers.

I've not been able to watch the swans since November due to an operation and have had trouble getting anyone to use my st!

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 01:24 - Feb 10 with 2457 viewsChrisSCFC

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 01:18 - Feb 10 by Rogerstone

I've not been able to watch the swans since November due to an operation and have had trouble getting anyone to use my st!

Advertise it on here in the lead up to the game, there's usually a few takers.
Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 09:11 - Feb 10 with 2306 viewsdcd14

Hope your not too upset.
Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 10:04 - Feb 10 with 2251 viewsdailew

You shouldn't have mentioned that. It will only egg people on to use it more.

Tossers is a strong word - they're probably good eggs in the main.

Anyway, don't want to over-egg things.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 10:10 - Feb 10 with 2241 viewsDarran

Aye I prefer peanut hugging c*nts too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 10:20 - Feb 10 with 2223 viewssherpajacob

It's a free country supposedly.

Is this some sort of Norman Tebbit style cricket test?

I will be watching our national team play our national sport, whilst allowing someone who doesn't often get to watch the super swans to do so.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 11:35 - Feb 10 with 2150 viewsDafyddHuw

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 10:20 - Feb 10 by sherpajacob

I will be watching our national team play our national sport, whilst allowing someone who doesn't often get to watch the super swans to do so.

Why do you call it our national sport? This is just a media construct.
If you go up and down any valley around here, you'll find far more football pitches in parks than rugby pitches. Far more people play football over a weekend than do rugby. The Ospreys, who play in the equivalent of the Prem, get pathetic crowds compared to the Swans.
For some reason, people only go overboard about rugby when Wales are playing. That doesn't make it our national sport.
Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 11:42 - Feb 10 with 2143 viewsbuilthjack

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 11:35 - Feb 10 by DafyddHuw

If you go up and down any valley around here, you'll find far more football pitches in parks than rugby pitches. Far more people play football over a weekend than do rugby. The Ospreys, who play in the equivalent of the Prem, get pathetic crowds compared to the Swans.
For some reason, people only go overboard about rugby when Wales are playing. That doesn't make it our national sport.

Yes, for numbers, in terms of playing and watching, football is streets ahead, so has to be our national sport by a country mile. I suppose rugby is popular at certain times of the year, 6 nations etc. But it does amaze me that people rarely go to club games, the Liberty is usually three quarters empty for the Ospreys games.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 12:13 - Feb 10 with 2114 viewsWingstandwood

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 11:35 - Feb 10 by DafyddHuw

My opinion why people go overboard when Wales play?.............It's a good excuse for an all day piss-up and for that bizarre and utterly crass phenomenon?...........i.e. for many people to become drama queens to self- indulge themselves with shallow (here today gone tomorrow) displays of phony 'patriotism' that immediately ends at stop tap/end of tournament.

How the tears roll and chests puff up when Land Of My Fathers is played...........How they love to go on about the (whatever that is?) 'The Hwyl'. How they love to dress up and how they love to be participants in the whole occasion and yearn for the drama of it all despite most never ever venturing through a regional-rugby-team turnstile in their lives!...........

It's a some form of mass hysteria for attention seekers who love the excuse to get drunk and treat the 'rugby-thing' in the same way they treat a new years piss up e.g. "look at me I'm wearing a crazy hat and I'm at the front of the conga"...... etc, etc, etc!

Argus!

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 13:15 - Feb 10 with 2049 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I suppose one of them must be the so called national sport of Wales but both have massive flaws in the claim to be so.

Rugby for the reasons mentioned and football because without a foreign league structure nobody would take the slightest notice of football in Wales. The Welsh league is completely irrelevant even to those of us who love football.

It's probably angling or darts or something.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 13:19 - Feb 10 with 2032 viewsHighjack

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 13:15 - Feb 10 by Joe_bradshaw

I suppose one of them must be the so called national sport of Wales but both have massive flaws in the claim to be so.

Rugby for the reasons mentioned and football because without a foreign league structure nobody would take the slightest notice of football in Wales. The Welsh league is completely irrelevant even to those of us who love football.

It's probably angling or darts or something.

Bus stop shagging.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 16:00 - Feb 10 with 1928 viewsjack247

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 10:20 - Feb 10 by sherpajacob

No you won't, you will be watching our national team play rugby.

I'm just going to record it and bomb home after the Swans. Can understand why people would prefer to watch the rugby though.
Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 17:37 - Feb 10 with 1818 viewsOldjack

We used to have to change our fixtures when the welsh ruggers boys were in town ,A Fri night was the norm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 18:26 - Feb 10 with 1776 viewsjack247

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 17:37 - Feb 10 by Oldjack

We used to have to change our fixtures when the welsh ruggers boys were in town ,A Fri night was the norm

6 Nations is pretty much an irrelevance to a PL club. It was a big deal when we were at the Vetch and it would have a serious impact on attendance revenue.
Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 18:49 - Feb 10 with 1747 viewsJethroJack

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 09:11 - Feb 10 by dcd14

Hope your not too upset.

Just had an omelette for tea.
Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 10:21 - Feb 13 with 1481 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Plenty of tickets going round today

Coincidence ???

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 10:33 - Feb 13 with 1455 viewsJohnw102

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 18:49 - Feb 10 by JethroJack

Just had an omelette for tea.

One of Gwen"s from Barry?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 10:51 - Feb 13 with 1427 viewsDDCH

Sorry, but it'll always be handegg to me. Sparky cowboy hatted, daffodil head wearing handeggists.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 10:55 - Feb 13 with 1408 viewsDarran

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 10:51 - Feb 13 by DDCH

Sorry, but it'll always be handegg to me. Sparky cowboy hatted, daffodil head wearing handeggists.

You forgot plastic Swans c*nts mate.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 10:56 - Feb 13 with 1408 viewswestside

chelsea v newcastle is more important than wales rugby
Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 11:14 - Feb 13 with 1369 viewsairedale

Seems to be a lot of Southampton tickets on 10:04 - Feb 10 by dailew

You shouldn't have mentioned that. It will only egg people on to use it more.

Tossers is a strong word - they're probably good eggs in the main.

Anyway, don't want to over-egg things.

Good comments, I'm glad you came out of your shell to say them. Peoples loyalties seem to get scrambled up in these times of conflict. It fries my brain sometimes, really, and believe me its no yolk!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024