Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loving Leanne's speech 15:55 - May 18 with 6829 viewstrampie

[Post edited 18 May 2016 15:56]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Loving Leanne's speech on 16:09 - May 18 with 2232 viewsCountyJim

Can't be bothered watching at moment but did she say

Hey we lost to labour again who are so Unpopular they only lost one seat

That's all she needs to say really
Loving Leanne's speech on 16:14 - May 18 with 2224 viewsdonkeylabour

Loving Leanne's speech on 16:09 - May 18 by CountyJim

Can't be bothered watching at moment but did she say

Hey we lost to labour again who are so Unpopular they only lost one seat

That's all she needs to say really

They are unpopular. They are just very popular in one part of Wales and have a disproportionate amount of seats as a result.

How many times have we heard how disgraceful it was that the tories won with 24% of the vote from the electorate.

Well labour apparently had a mandate with with around 15% of the electorate.

#leftylogic

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Loving Leanne's speech on 16:16 - May 18 with 2219 viewsLohengrin

Completely incapable of speaking without notes, not exactly Nancy Astor is she?

Listen between 04:48 - 05:06 to see her exposed for the bare faced liar she is. Laughable!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Loving Leanne's speech on 16:22 - May 18 with 2204 viewsdonkeylabour

Loving Leanne's speech on 16:16 - May 18 by Lohengrin

Completely incapable of speaking without notes, not exactly Nancy Astor is she?

Listen between 04:48 - 05:06 to see her exposed for the bare faced liar she is. Laughable!

I'm convinced she is actually labour, if you notice a true plaid intellectual like Adam Price shuffles a lot when she talks.

She is there to perpetuate labour rule, absolutely convinced of it. The old plaid party were a profoundly conservative organisation. She isn't even a fluent Welsh speaker for goodness sake

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Loving Leanne's speech on 16:27 - May 18 with 2197 viewsLohengrin

Loving Leanne's speech on 16:22 - May 18 by donkeylabour

I'm convinced she is actually labour, if you notice a true plaid intellectual like Adam Price shuffles a lot when she talks.

She is there to perpetuate labour rule, absolutely convinced of it. The old plaid party were a profoundly conservative organisation. She isn't even a fluent Welsh speaker for goodness sake

Price is probably squirming rather than shuffling.

Trampie will probably come along soon to try and convince you Plaid have always been thirty-foot to the left of the Communist Party. I doubt he's even half convincing himself with his false mantra by now.

Loving Leanne's speech on 16:47 - May 18 with 2160 viewstrampie

No deals with Blue Tories or UKIP, Leanne saying "We are not interested in ministerial cars or seats at someone else's cabinet table", Plaid making no apologies for playing the 'Wales' card, Labour warned that Plaid will vote against them if they propose nonsense.

All top stuff from Ms Wood and Plaid.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Loving Leanne's speech on 16:48 - May 18 with 2154 viewsLohengrin

Loving Leanne's speech on 16:47 - May 18 by trampie

No deals with Blue Tories or UKIP, Leanne saying "We are not interested in ministerial cars or seats at someone else's cabinet table", Plaid making no apologies for playing the 'Wales' card, Labour warned that Plaid will vote against them if they propose nonsense.

If that woman was to tell me the colour of an orange I'd seek a second opinion.

Loving Leanne's speech on 16:52 - May 18 with 2149 viewsdonkeylabour

Loving Leanne's speech on 16:48 - May 18 by Lohengrin

What are you talking about? Masterly negotiation.

No doubt pay rises all round - more money diverted to the producer and not the consumer.

Argh Welsh politics, it's wonderful.

Login to get fewer ads

Loving Leanne's speech on 17:59 - May 18 with 2110 viewsacejack3065

Loving Leanne's speech on 18:26 - May 18 with 2077 viewsHighjack

Interestingly, most oranges are actually green in the wild, but I doubt Leanne Would wood be aware of that.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Loving Leanne's speech on 18:26 - May 18 with 2077 viewsItchySphincter

Well a Commie would say that. She looks rough mind, been on the gin again I expect.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Loving Leanne's speech on 18:27 - May 18 with 2072 viewsacejack3065

Loving Leanne's speech on 18:26 - May 18 by ItchySphincter

Well a Commie would say that. She looks rough mind, been on the gin again I expect.

Her and thirsty Bethan have been hitting the bars in the Bay pretty hard.
Loving Leanne's speech on 19:17 - May 18 with 2027 viewsLeonisGod

Good on her. I suspect it will make no difference but someone needs to remind Labour how arrogant and complacent they've become. No, she's not a natural orator but that's not the important thing is it.
Loving Leanne's speech on 19:59 - May 18 with 1986 viewsKilkennyjack

Loving Leanne's speech on 16:22 - May 18 by donkeylabour

Not being a native welsh speaker simply reflects the modern Plaid. Thanks for highlighting it.

Beware of the Risen People

Loving Leanne's speech on 20:06 - May 18 with 1975 viewsBrynmill_Jack

They are not intersted in gaining power and influence either obviously!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Loving Leanne's speech on 20:48 - May 18 with 1939 viewsraynor94

Loving Leanne's speech on 18:26 - May 18 by ItchySphincter

Jesus, she looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards, or a real night on the tiles

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Loving Leanne's speech on 20:51 - May 18 with 1938 viewsnice_to_michu

Loving Leanne's speech on 19:17 - May 18 by LeonisGod

Good on her. I suspect it will make no difference but someone needs to remind Labour how arrogant and complacent they've become. No, she's not a natural orator but that's not the important thing is it.

Yeh, very astute political manoeuvring from Plaid.

They kick up a fuss about the vote for First Minister, and in return they get a law on smacking children as well as the guarantee that every Labour election leaflet from now on will justifiably state that "Plaid = UKIP/Tories".

Very astute political operative, Leanne.....
Loving Leanne's speech on 20:52 - May 18 with 1931 viewsexiledclaseboy

One thing that does annoy me is the way that criticism of Wood is often couched in terms referencing her appearance and/or gender. Neither of these thing are relevant.
[Post edited 18 May 2016 20:53]

Poll: Tory leader

Loving Leanne's speech on 20:57 - May 18 with 1923 viewsLohengrin

Loving Leanne's speech on 20:52 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

One thing that does annoy me is the way that criticism of Wood is often couched in terms referencing her appearance and/or gender. Neither of these thing are relevant.
[Post edited 18 May 2016 20:53]

You do it yourself when you criticise Nationalists it's usually replete with sneers about shaven-headed yobs and suchlike.

Loving Leanne's speech on 21:02 - May 18 with 1913 viewsLohengrin

Loving Leanne's speech on 19:17 - May 18 by LeonisGod

I'd say it was extremely important when you're a party's leader and first point of public contact. The task is to persuade the unconvinced and fire the converted, bereft of the powers of rhetoric it's an impossibility.

Loving Leanne's speech on 21:04 - May 18 with 1906 viewsexiledclaseboy

Loving Leanne's speech on 20:57 - May 18 by Lohengrin

You do it yourself when you criticise Nationalists it's usually replete with sneers about shaven-headed yobs and suchlike.

Bollocks. You're making stuff up. Especially the gender part of it.
[Post edited 18 May 2016 21:06]

Loving Leanne's speech on 21:06 - May 18 with 1896 viewsLohengrin

Loving Leanne's speech on 21:04 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

Bollocks. You're making stuff up. Especially the gender part of it.
[Post edited 18 May 2016 21:06]

Without trawling through are you SURE that's not how you have referred to the BNP et al in the not so distant past?

Loving Leanne's speech on 21:08 - May 18 with 1888 viewsexiledclaseboy

Loving Leanne's speech on 21:06 - May 18 by Lohengrin

Without trawling through are you SURE that's not how you have referred to the BNP et al in the not so distant past?

I'd be very surprised unless it was lighthearted around the far right skinhead cliche. As you're fully aware, my contempt for nationalists and nationalism is total and I care not for gender or appearance.

Loving Leanne's speech on 21:15 - May 18 with 1870 viewsLohengrin

Loving Leanne's speech on 21:08 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

I'd be very surprised unless it was lighthearted around the far right skinhead cliche. As you're fully aware, my contempt for nationalists and nationalism is total and I care not for gender or appearance.

Didn't you say a day or so ago that all Britain's parties are Nationalist it was simply a matter of degree, something along those lines anyway?

What is a Nationalist anyhow to your way of thinking? A reasonable enough definition is an individual who expresses faith in his people and recognises their potential to achieve. How can you have contempt for that? It's like looking askance at a father for loving his children.

Loving Leanne's speech on 21:16 - May 18 with 1868 viewstrampie

Loving Leanne's speech on 21:08 - May 18 by exiledclaseboy

Does that include Brit Nats ?, the imperialistic types in the Labour party and the Conservative party, WMD in Iraq and civil rights in Northern Ireland etc.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024