Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free 13:15 - Apr 15 with 4243 viewsPhil_S

http://glamorgancricket.com/cricket/news/2016/april/glamorgan-fixtures-to-be-str

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 13:18 - Apr 15 with 2476 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I know these are tough times, but you don't have to abandon the Swans for cricket!

Good news anyway, wonder if I can project the stream to my telly?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 13:19 - Apr 15 with 2476 viewsLohengrin

In light of concerns about attendance levels at Sophia Gardens they are hardly doing themselves any favours there, Phil.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2016 13:23]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 13:46 - Apr 15 with 2451 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 13:19 - Apr 15 by Lohengrin

In light of concerns about attendance levels at Sophia Gardens they are hardly doing themselves any favours there, Phil.

All eggs in one basket. Serves them right.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 13:56 - Apr 15 with 2442 viewsPhil_S

Agreed it does seem a little illogical!
Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 14:06 - Apr 15 with 2436 viewsCopperJack

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 13:46 - Apr 15 by Brynmill_Jack

All eggs in one basket. Serves them right.

Couldn't agree more. They p*ssed on over 100 years of history and moved them out of Swansea and give us the token gesture of one game a season. Pretty much Wales in a nutshell, they get given something and we get a patronising consolation prize. Serves them right if they get no crowds. Last time I watched them on the tele, they were singing Cardiff songs etc, they even had that berk doing the PA. Sod them.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 10:57 - Apr 16 with 2303 viewsCountyJim

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 14:06 - Apr 15 by CopperJack

Couldn't agree more. They p*ssed on over 100 years of history and moved them out of Swansea and give us the token gesture of one game a season. Pretty much Wales in a nutshell, they get given something and we get a patronising consolation prize. Serves them right if they get no crowds. Last time I watched them on the tele, they were singing Cardiff songs etc, they even had that berk doing the PA. Sod them.

Well I go down around half a dozen games a season and ive never heard a kardiff song sung

Look we have all lost out theres no matches in the Gwent area anymore Newport Abergavenny Ebbw Vale but the point is the County wanted Test Cricket and to do that as other Test County grounds they all cut back on out grounds
Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 11:00 - Apr 16 with 2298 viewsCountyJim

I have said before County Championship games should be free admission they would make more in beer sales etc

Very intresting http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/36056817 I love the coverage the BBC give we are very lucky in this Country they dont get ball by ball coverage in other Countries such as Austraila New Zealand etc
Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 11:47 - Apr 16 with 2273 viewsCopperJack

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 11:00 - Apr 16 by CountyJim

I have said before County Championship games should be free admission they would make more in beer sales etc

Very intresting http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/36056817 I love the coverage the BBC give we are very lucky in this Country they dont get ball by ball coverage in other Countries such as Austraila New Zealand etc

They literally played here, regularly, since the 19th century. Why not build the test ground here? Or Newport for that matter? They didn't because yet again everything which will bring investment and tourism goes to Cardiff. Either of our cities would've been crying out for a ground like that. We had a rich cricket history here, dating back over a century. I was reading in the cricket paper before that one of the reasons their crowds are so low is because they turned their back on their traditional fan base and started afresh.

And yeah, I listened to them singing Cardiff songs, had that berk on the pre-match mic, and were playing all the usual scummer songs, Bob Marley etc.

Sod them.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Login to get fewer ads

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:36 - Apr 16 with 2195 viewsexiledclaseboy

They don't need paying spectators for the county championship.

Poll: Tory leader

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:37 - Apr 16 with 2188 viewsLohengrin

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:36 - Apr 16 by exiledclaseboy

They don't need paying spectators for the county championship.

The point still stands, Clase.

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:39 - Apr 16 with 2187 viewsexiledclaseboy

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:37 - Apr 16 by Lohengrin

The point still stands, Clase.

No it doesn't. If the county championship needed people through the turnstiles to survive it would have ceased to exist decades ago.

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:43 - Apr 16 with 2177 viewsdickythorpe

Well I'm delighted by this, what a rigmarole it is to get to Sophia gardens these days from West Wales!!!
Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:47 - Apr 16 with 2175 viewsLohengrin

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:39 - Apr 16 by exiledclaseboy

No it doesn't. If the county championship needed people through the turnstiles to survive it would have ceased to exist decades ago.

Without spectators the whole event seems rather colourless, if not pointless. Little more than a glorified session in the nets.

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:50 - Apr 16 with 2172 viewsexiledclaseboy

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:47 - Apr 16 by Lohengrin

Without spectators the whole event seems rather colourless, if not pointless. Little more than a glorified session in the nets.

I think you'd be surprised at how competitive it is. The quality isn't always great but the almost complete lack of paying punters for four day games matters little to the players. They're used to it.

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:53 - Apr 16 with 2165 viewsCountyJim

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:50 - Apr 16 by exiledclaseboy

I think you'd be surprised at how competitive it is. The quality isn't always great but the almost complete lack of paying punters for four day games matters little to the players. They're used to it.

Yep love the four day game ok it doesn't get the public in but most of it is midweek
Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:53 - Apr 16 with 2163 viewsLohengrin

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:50 - Apr 16 by exiledclaseboy

I do pop along now and then for a Championship match, Clase.

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:54 - Apr 16 with 2163 viewsdickythorpe

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:47 - Apr 16 by Lohengrin

No, no, no Loh!!!! These lads in white are competitive to a level the swans xi could do with!!!!
A lot of pride and "I dont want anyone getting one over on me" in this form of the game.
It really is an honour to play county cricket.
Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:56 - Apr 16 with 2161 viewsLohengrin

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:54 - Apr 16 by dickythorpe

No, no, no Loh!!!! These lads in white are competitive to a level the swans xi could do with!!!!
A lot of pride and "I dont want anyone getting one over on me" in this form of the game.
It really is an honour to play county cricket.

You're preaching to the converted. I've been an attending Glamorgan supporter since the early '70s.

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:59 - Apr 16 with 2156 viewsdickythorpe

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 17:56 - Apr 16 by Lohengrin

You're preaching to the converted. I've been an attending Glamorgan supporter since the early '70s.

You tease Loh!!!
Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 11:11 - Apr 17 with 2096 viewsdickythorpe

Very pleased to be watching Glammy on my ipad live!!!
My old man can't believe it!ĺ
Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 11:24 - Apr 17 with 2087 viewsdickythorpe

Typical glammy, 2 wickets gone in first 20 mins.

Leics have recruited well. Clint McKay bowling well.
Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 11:44 - Apr 17 with 2080 viewsexiledclaseboy

The stream is good quality too to be fair.

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 11:52 - Apr 17 with 2074 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 14:06 - Apr 15 by CopperJack

Bravo Bryn

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 11:58 - Apr 17 with 2066 viewsexiledclaseboy

Watching every other over from behind the wicket keeper instead of behind the bowler is making me nostalgic for the 80s. All it needs now is Peter West, Tony Lewis and Jim Laker on commentary.

Glamorgan Fans - Watch The County Free on 12:15 - Apr 17 with 2053 viewsdailew

Wicket looks green.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024