Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
a football fan 18:33 - May 26 with 900 viewsattila_the_hun

"I'm Free"

a football fan on 18:47 - May 26 with 861 viewsphact0rri

ahh he's not british, they don't have the alliances so often when they aren't local (then I suppose its sort of hit or miss even in britan-- but more to answer for!). Its mostly the spectacle and the storylines I'd think. Had one mate here in the states who was off Liverpool because they sacked Rogers, and decided now he was going to support us. Though being my friend, and having to deal with my Swans yammering, probably had something to do with it. Though I know another lad who has followed hull for about a decade. complains about relegation but follows like a true supporter.

Its quite interesting sometimes to find that thing to hold onto when you don't have that bond. but through time you can make the bond and history.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

a football fan on 19:49 - May 26 with 746 viewsGlyn1

That makes sense. He isn't stopping supporting Chelski, but is supporting the ex-Chelsea manager's team as well. Perhaps he started suppirting Chelsea at first because of Mourinho.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

a football fan on 20:05 - May 26 with 712 viewsDewi1jack

a football fan on 19:49 - May 26 by Glyn1

That makes sense. He isn't stopping supporting Chelski, but is supporting the ex-Chelsea manager's team as well. Perhaps he started suppirting Chelsea at first because of Mourinho.

Like our Loudstrop and Ki supporters then

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024