Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu to play in the Championship next season 20:16 - Jun 1 with 3672 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 20:23 - Jun 1 with 2876 viewsVinnie

Good luck to them both,it will all end in tears.
Michu to play in the Championship next season on 20:27 - Jun 1 with 2840 viewsraynor94

But, he told us how much he loved us, and how he'd like to come back her some day when he was fit, albeit was after his contract was paid up

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 20:42 - Jun 1 with 2732 viewsveng9

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 20:27 - Jun 1 by raynor94

But, he told us how much he loved us, and how he'd like to come back her some day when he was fit, albeit was after his contract was paid up

He said he'd like to come back here not that he'd never play for anyone else. He probably doesn't think he's ready and I can't see any premier league teams thinking he's ready to come back. I'd even be surprised if he went to Brighton.
Michu to play in the Championship next season on 20:48 - Jun 1 with 2672 viewsAnotherJohn

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 20:27 - Jun 1 by raynor94

Was there ever a hint of encouragement? I think it will be very difficult for Michu even in the Championship because of the quicker pace and the mid-week games. But one can't deny that he has played 90 minutes for Langreo most weeks and contributed goals and assists. I'd have liked us to give him an informal assessment and perhaps help in finding a club if he isn't for us. He has scored some good goals this season though and probably got a few interested.
Michu to play in the Championship next season on 20:49 - Jun 1 with 2651 viewsraynor94

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 20:48 - Jun 1 by AnotherJohn

Was there ever a hint of encouragement? I think it will be very difficult for Michu even in the Championship because of the quicker pace and the mid-week games. But one can't deny that he has played 90 minutes for Langreo most weeks and contributed goals and assists. I'd have liked us to give him an informal assessment and perhaps help in finding a club if he isn't for us. He has scored some good goals this season though and probably got a few interested.

Didn't take long

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 20:59 - Jun 1 with 2574 viewsPhaedrus

Strange that Michus attitude seemed to change almost as soon as Monk was sacked.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:00 - Jun 1 with 2559 viewsMurph75

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 20:59 - Jun 1 by Phaedrus

Strange that Michus attitude seemed to change almost as soon as Monk was sacked.

Probably more to due with the fact he was playing in a pub league.
Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:03 - Jun 1 with 2540 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:00 - Jun 1 by Murph75

Probably more to do with being labelled a "spanish c**t" by Mr Monk.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:05 - Jun 1 with 2523 viewsPhaedrus

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:00 - Jun 1 by Murph75

Michu said nothing the entire time Monk was managing us other than tweeted support for Laudrup. He went on loan as soon as physically possible.
The moment Monk is sacked, he loves us and wants to play for us again.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2016 21:08]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:06 - Jun 1 with 2514 viewsMurph75

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:03 - Jun 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah sure. That's it..........
Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:06 - Jun 1 with 2505 viewsPhaedrus

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:06 - Jun 1 by Murph75

Yeah sure. That's it..........

He chose to leave us and go and play in a pub league.

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:09 - Jun 1 with 2464 viewsmorningstar

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:03 - Jun 1 by Brynmill_Jack

What do mean by 'labelled'? He obviously didn't say it to his face otherwise you would have said 'called'. So who did he label him a 'Spanish cvnt' to Bryn? The press, the board, you or your mates aunties brother in law?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:10 - Jun 1 with 2454 viewsGlyn1

I'd like to see him back again in the UK and would be delighted if he isn't playing for a direct rival.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:12 - Jun 1 with 2441 viewsjasper_T

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:06 - Jun 1 by Phaedrus

He chose to leave us and go and play in a pub league.

Serie A may not be what it once was, but it's not a pub league.
Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:15 - Jun 1 with 2410 viewsPhaedrus

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:12 - Jun 1 by jasper_T

Serie A may not be what it once was, but it's not a pub league.

I assume he was referring to his current club.Pub league is murphs phrase not mine. Take issue with him.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2016 21:16]

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:24 - Jun 1 with 2351 viewsMurph75

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:15 - Jun 1 by Phaedrus

I assume he was referring to his current club.Pub league is murphs phrase not mine. Take issue with him.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2016 21:16]

You should never assume.

I think you may have confused yourself slightly when you paraphrased my quote and got it slightly wrong.
Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:26 - Jun 1 with 2330 viewsPhaedrus

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:24 - Jun 1 by Murph75

You should never assume.

I think you may have confused yourself slightly when you paraphrased my quote and got it slightly wrong.

So you were saying that SerieA is a pub league? Away you go Jasper.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2016 21:26]

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:37 - Jun 1 with 2261 viewsMurph75

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:26 - Jun 1 by Phaedrus

So you were saying that SerieA is a pub league? Away you go Jasper.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2016 21:26]

These are the words from my original comment.

"Probably more to due with the fact he was playing in a pub league."

I'm referring to the league he's currently playing in which isn't in Italy. I hope that clears thing up for you?
Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:46 - Jun 1 with 2215 viewsPhaedrus

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:37 - Jun 1 by Murph75

These are the words from my original comment.

"Probably more to due with the fact he was playing in a pub league."

I'm referring to the league he's currently playing in which isn't in Italy. I hope that clears thing up for you?

So therefore when I assumed you were talking about his current club, you WERE talking about his current club? So I assume I assumed correctly.

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:50 - Jun 1 with 2192 viewsMurph75

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:46 - Jun 1 by Phaedrus

So therefore when I assumed you were talking about his current club, you WERE talking about his current club? So I assume I assumed correctly.

I'm out
Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:51 - Jun 1 with 2176 viewsPhaedrus

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:50 - Jun 1 by Murph75

I'm out

yes you are

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:52 - Jun 1 with 2162 viewsMurph75

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:51 - Jun 1 by Phaedrus

yes you are

What alternative do I have?

If you can't get your head around words typed by yourself I really don't have much of a chance, do I??
Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:58 - Jun 1 with 2127 viewsPhaedrus

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:52 - Jun 1 by Murph75

What alternative do I have?

If you can't get your head around words typed by yourself I really don't have much of a chance, do I??

But I did get my head around what you typed. I assumed you were talking about his current club and you were talking about his current club.

Heres what I typed in response to Jasper.

[Post edited 1 Jun 2016 22:00]

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:59 - Jun 1 with 2118 viewsMurph75

Michu to play in the Championship next season on 21:58 - Jun 1 by Phaedrus

But I did get my head around what you typed. I assumed you were talking about his current club and you were talking about his current club.

Heres what I typed in response to Jasper.

[Post edited 1 Jun 2016 22:00]

Ok
Michu to play in the Championship next season on 22:38 - Jun 1 with 1933 viewsbuilthjack

Good luck to him. He made our fans smile. Monk didn't want him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024