Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
15 out of 24 Mirror Football writers predict a Swansea relegation 11:59 - Aug 11 with 1071 viewsTummer_from_Texas

There ya have it. Guidolin should pin this up on a bulletin board, so these clowns put a chip on our shoulder.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-leagues-top-four-bottom-8593

I also find it interesting that NONE of them have Leicester back in the top 4.

I'm not saying Leicester should be touted to win the league, but that seems like some serious disrespect for a defending champion that did ok for itself in the window so far. Typical big club bias if you ask me - take the exact same players - Vardy, Mahrez, etc. with the same results (champions) last season, and simply put a ManU or Chelsea shirt on them, and many if not everyone would have them top 4 at least.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

15 out of 24 Mirror Football writers predict a Swansea relegation on 12:14 - Aug 11 with 989 viewsWhiterockin

I can understand how they have us in the bottom three. The media will look at our departures and see them as key players. Look at players in at this point and do not see them as an improvement (at this moment Baston has not signed). They do not know enough about FG to rate him so take the easy option and say bottom three.Only time will tell but I do fancy us to be comfortable in mid table.

As for Leicester, they will be unlikely to be in the top four in my opinion. Europe and lack of squad strength will see to that. Add to this the quality the so called big clubs are adding to their squads, will make it a lot harder to break the stranglehold this season.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

15 out of 24 Mirror Football writers predict a Swansea relegation on 12:29 - Aug 11 with 903 viewsAquinas

The bookies are more accurate than the pundits....

See the below oddschecker relegation odds, the bookies don't have us in the bottom three.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation
15 out of 24 Mirror Football writers predict a Swansea relegation on 12:59 - Aug 11 with 804 viewssnork44

15 out of 24 Mirror Football writers predict a Swansea relegation on 12:29 - Aug 11 by Aquinas

The bookies are more accurate than the pundits....

See the below oddschecker relegation odds, the bookies don't have us in the bottom three.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

Ahh happy days , I love it when we are predicted to go down as that we usually prove the pundits wrong! As for the Mirror, thay usually have a downer on us especially that tw@t Darren Lewis !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

15 out of 24 Mirror Football writers predict a Swansea relegation on 13:11 - Aug 11 with 736 viewsDyfnant

They have 24 football writers? Must be more employed in their group than the uk steel industry

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024