Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * 23:04 - Oct 31 with 2057 viewsLoyal

Seriously.
Where's yer bollox.
This side will NOT go down.
100% Jacks.
The minute we look doomed everyone's giving up.
Whatever we do, we must NEVER give up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:08 - Oct 31 with 1713 viewsFireboy

Before tonight's game yes we had fight but after the watching that gutless performance it's obvious there's no fight or quality in that team so surely you can see why people are feeling like topping themselves

What doesn't hep is that most of us could see that the team that was picked wasn't good enough to get a draw let alone a win
The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:08 - Oct 31 with 1703 viewsLoyal

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:08 - Oct 31 by Fireboy

Before tonight's game yes we had fight but after the watching that gutless performance it's obvious there's no fight or quality in that team so surely you can see why people are feeling like topping themselves

What doesn't hep is that most of us could see that the team that was picked wasn't good enough to get a draw let alone a win

It's me and you against the world then.
This isn't the Swansea way.
We can't lie down and die.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:34 - Oct 31 with 1603 viewsdobjack2

I think most of us in shock over such a clueless shambolic display and can't see how the players or manager are going to get us out of this mess.

Apart from that we are pretty positive.
The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:42 - Oct 31 with 1570 viewsMatlock_Jack

To the OP.

Nice rhetoric, but not what we're seeing on the field.
The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:46 - Oct 31 with 1537 viewsfbreath

All the changes made for tonight's team told us all we need to know

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:48 - Oct 31 with 1534 viewsmonmouth

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:08 - Oct 31 by Loyal

Nobody is, but we are crawling along after being hit by flying lead.

We are a state. Everywhere.

In three years, gone from model club to basket case. One man and his dog to blame and both the c*nts are still there coining it in taking the piss.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:49 - Oct 31 with 1514 viewsSmellyplumz

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:08 - Oct 31 by Loyal

The graveyard of ambition.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:49 - Oct 31 with 1508 viewsjasper_T

We can still stay up with these players.
Login to get fewer ads

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:50 - Oct 31 with 1482 viewsSmellyplumz

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:49 - Oct 31 by jasper_T

Aye and Santa is real!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:56 - Oct 31 with 1451 viewsMatlock_Jack

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 23:49 - Oct 31 by jasper_T

Well that involves a sea change in results and (the longer it goes on like this), a need for other teams to beat our relegation rivals.

Which one of those do you see happening?
The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 00:04 - Nov 1 with 1399 viewsSwansNZ

Probably, but unlikely with this manager.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 00:06 - Nov 1 with 1386 viewsLoyal

Sunday I tell thee, Sunday !

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 00:09 - Nov 1 with 1362 viewsSwansNZ

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 00:06 - Nov 1 by Loyal

which one?

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 00:11 - Nov 1 with 1335 viewsLord_Bony

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 00:06 - Nov 1 by Loyal

Against Manchester United? yeah ok then should nt be a problem for us...4.1 Swans.....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 00:12 - Nov 1 with 1333 viewsSwansNZ

Sorry to spoil your positive thread, but it was not looking very positive anyway.

Hey - U23s won again

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 01:06 - Nov 1 with 1248 viewsnavyjack

We'll finish mid-table.

48 points*

Give or take a point.
The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 01:08 - Nov 1 with 1245 viewsSwansNZ

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 01:06 - Nov 1 by navyjack

We'll finish mid-table.

48 points*

Give or take a point.

Who is this "we" you talk of?

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 01:45 - Nov 1 with 1210 viewsJack123

On the bright side! The bookies don't see us getting relegated, we are fourth for the drop when I took a look earlier..on oddschecker.

libera nos a malo

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 06:05 - Nov 1 with 1064 viewsdobjack2

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 01:45 - Nov 1 by Jack123

On the bright side! The bookies don't see us getting relegated, we are fourth for the drop when I took a look earlier..on oddschecker.

Lump on
The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 08:55 - Nov 1 with 847 viewsPegojack

We have never had a squad in the Premier League with less quality, and I honestly don't think there are three worse teams than us at the moment. I fear humiliation of the Derby variety.
The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 09:25 - Nov 1 with 772 viewsjohnlangy

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 08:55 - Nov 1 by Pegojack

We have never had a squad in the Premier League with less quality, and I honestly don't think there are three worse teams than us at the moment. I fear humiliation of the Derby variety.

This is the question. Are there three teams there with less quality.

Sunderland, Hull, Burnley, Boro are the first four obvious ones to look at (plus one or two others will struggle at some point - it always happens). In December we play Sunderland home then WBA and Boro away. Those are the games we'll just have to hope we get points from.

It's a long time to pray.
The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 09:30 - Nov 1 with 752 viewscostalotta

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 09:25 - Nov 1 by johnlangy

Sunderland, Hull, Burnley, Boro are the first four obvious ones to look at (plus one or two others will struggle at some point - it always happens). In December we play Sunderland home then WBA and Boro away. Those are the games we'll just have to hope we get points from.

We be been saying the same things since the start of the season John. It doesn't matter we need points now, not in 6 games time where there will be 18 less to play for.

As a guess I'd say we will be about 8-10 points behind by that time comes, if we're lucky.
The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 09:36 - Nov 1 with 734 viewsjasper_T

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 09:25 - Nov 1 by johnlangy

Middlesbrough are a well-built, solid side with a defined identity and playing style. They'll pick up enough points to stay out of it imo.
The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 09:38 - Nov 1 with 724 viewsblueytheblue

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 01:45 - Nov 1 by Jack123

Odds reflect money that's been put on...

Punters lump money on you going down, odds lower for obvious reasons...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The very very positive we are NOT going down thread * on 09:44 - Nov 1 with 695 viewsmalagajack

We will give the rags a shellacking on sun. My mate from Manchester is visiting and last time he was here they were battered by man city. They will be knacked after turkey. 3 - 1 swans 😀
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024