Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wazza 19:32 - Sep 4 with 2760 viewsDarran

As I said in the other thread I've been busy today but I just saw on the news that he's become the most capped outfield England player of all time today.

What an honour that is he just continues to break records.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wazza on 19:46 - Sep 4 with 2714 viewsswansea101

Fuc k him
Wazza on 19:52 - Sep 4 with 2685 viewsDarran

Wazza on 19:46 - Sep 4 by swansea101

Fuc k him

Tut tut.

Wazza on 20:10 - Sep 4 with 2626 viewsSwanzay

You seem have posted on the wrong forum, heres the link to your other favourite forum, although Im sure you have it book marked.

http://www.redcafe.net
Wazza on 21:32 - Sep 4 with 2436 viewsbuilthjack

Who gives a f@ck about him

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wazza on 21:36 - Sep 4 with 2418 viewsImAlrightJack

F*ck him, hope he dies while I am still alive, or at least turns to drink and drugs after retirement like Gazza.
Wazza on 21:37 - Sep 4 with 2408 viewsImAlrightJack

Wazza-Gazza!!!, he's from England!!, that brilliant made-up country who gave us the fraud known as Will Shakespeare!!!!!.

Go to hell!!!!!!.
Wazza on 21:41 - Sep 4 with 2397 viewsImAlrightJack

Oh I forgot, where's my ploughmans gastro pub lunch and spitfire pint!?. Time to celebrate another pointless win!.
Wazza on 21:43 - Sep 4 with 2386 viewsImAlrightJack

Wazza on 20:10 - Sep 4 by Swanzay

You seem have posted on the wrong forum, heres the link to your other favourite forum, although Im sure you have it book marked.

http://www.redcafe.net

Indeed, sometimes I think he goes on here as part of a wind up and is not even a Swans fan.
Login to get fewer ads

Wazza on 21:45 - Sep 4 with 2382 viewsDarran

Wazza on 21:36 - Sep 4 by ImAlrightJack

F*ck him, hope he dies while I am still alive, or at least turns to drink and drugs after retirement like Gazza.

If I was still a mod you'd be banned for that. It's an utterly disgusting post and completely out of order.

Wazza on 21:58 - Sep 4 with 2343 viewsSwanzay

Wazza on 21:45 - Sep 4 by Darran

If I was still a mod you'd be banned for that. It's an utterly disgusting post and completely out of order.

Wazza on 22:22 - Sep 4 with 2290 viewsStarsky

You are worse than scum, just saying

It's just the internet, init.

Wazza on 22:22 - Sep 4 with 2282 viewsDarran

Wazza on 22:22 - Sep 4 by Starsky

You are worse than scum, just saying

I agree sort it out mods.

Wazza on 22:25 - Sep 4 with 2268 viewsJack_Meoff

Fishing was obviously involved but please have a quiet word with yourself

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Wazza on 22:26 - Sep 4 with 2264 viewsChief

Wazza on 22:22 - Sep 4 by Darran

I agree sort it out mods.

Yes Darran playing that long in one of the worlds biggest underachieving teams ever!

Quite the accolade

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wazza on 22:33 - Sep 4 with 2244 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Not sure why many on here dislike England.

Many of the Welsh football team who provided you all with such great moments in this Summer are English.
Wazza on 22:46 - Sep 4 with 2202 viewsgrabsplatter

Wazza on 22:33 - Sep 4 by BlameHuwJenkins

Many of the Welsh football team who provided you all with such great moments in this Summer are English.

Probably because they're overhyped consistently by the media & underperform at major tournaments.
Wazza on 06:54 - Sep 5 with 2038 viewsWhiterockin

But they chose to play for Wales, so that they can stay in tournaments for longer.
Wazza on 07:00 - Sep 5 with 2027 viewsjackal

Wazza on 22:46 - Sep 4 by grabsplatter

Probably because they're overhyped consistently by the media & underperform at major tournaments.

Agree with this.

He hasn't been playing well for a couple of seasons.

I'm surprised that he's still in the squad, never mind captain.
Wazza on 19:14 - Sep 5 with 1646 viewsSeaJack

That's a bit of an exaggeration.
The vast majority of the starting 11 are born in Wales.
I would like to see it as a select few of the team who are born in England are simply helping the Welsh boys lift a trophy or two.
Have to admit that it would have been embarrassing if the superstar face of Welsh football on the opening credits of the Euros was Hal Robson Kanu.
Wazza on 22:24 - Sep 5 with 1532 viewsStarsky

Wazza on 19:14 - Sep 5 by SeaJack

That's a bit of an exaggeration.
The vast majority of the starting 11 are born in Wales.
I would like to see it as a select few of the team who are born in England are simply helping the Welsh boys lift a trophy or two.
Have to admit that it would have been embarrassing if the superstar face of Welsh football on the opening credits of the Euros was Hal Robson Kanu.

Why?

Wazza on 23:44 - Sep 5 with 1476 viewsSeaJack

Wazza on 22:24 - Sep 5 by Starsky

Why?

As I see it, Gareth Bale was a fitting face for Welsh Football in the opening credits of the Euros because he was born in Wales just as Ronaldo was born in Portugal. It would have felt odd, and slightly embarrassing if HRK, a player born in Acton, London England, was chosen ahead of a Welsh player born in Wales.
Just my opinion.
Wazza on 00:11 - Sep 6 with 1452 viewsStarsky

Wazza on 23:44 - Sep 5 by SeaJack

As I see it, Gareth Bale was a fitting face for Welsh Football in the opening credits of the Euros because he was born in Wales just as Ronaldo was born in Portugal. It would have felt odd, and slightly embarrassing if HRK, a player born in Acton, London England, was chosen ahead of a Welsh player born in Wales.
Just my opinion.

Respect your opinion.
I just don't segregate the Welsh born players from the others.
Just like with the Swans

Wazza on 00:24 - Sep 6 with 1437 viewsmorningstar

Wazza on 23:44 - Sep 5 by SeaJack

Just my opinion.

You think Gareth Bale is a fitting face for Welsh football! Ffs! Do you think all Welsh people were born in the jungle swinging from the trees crying Ooh ooh, with our hands tucked under our armpits! You are a rascist!
[Post edited 6 Sep 2016 0:24]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Wazza on 22:23 - Sep 6 with 1249 viewsSeaJack

Wazza on 00:24 - Sep 6 by morningstar

You think Gareth Bale is a fitting face for Welsh football! Ffs! Do you think all Welsh people were born in the jungle swinging from the trees crying Ooh ooh, with our hands tucked under our armpits! You are a rascist!
[Post edited 6 Sep 2016 0:24]

My response was to a pointed post that was trying to take away all the good that Wales did in the Euros by barfing on about them being a mostly English team. This suggests that Wales are knackered without the help they get from the English contingent of the team.
Let's face it, it turns out that Wales' best players are in fact born and bred in Wales with Williams being the exception to the rule.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024