Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National Treasure 17:47 - Sep 29 with 453 viewsCountyJim

Anyone been watching its very good and its on catch up

Personally at the moment I think hes not guilty
National Treasure on 17:48 - Sep 29 with 451 viewsSwaneeRiver

Harrowing stuff.
Looked guilty as sin ....
National Treasure on 17:52 - Sep 29 with 444 viewsDarran

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/179797/national-treasure

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

National Treasure on 18:50 - Sep 29 with 417 viewsmonmouth

I'll go for not guilty too as I think that's the 'social point' the script is trying to make, hence all the stuff about the ethics of press naming to get others to come forward. They will be trying to show that there might be smoke without fire for when the next w*nked out DJ gets picked up and the real police and political criminals walk away (thank you line of duty for already doing that one so well.)

Then again he might be guilty as fack.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

National Treasure on 20:43 - Sep 29 with 385 viewsexiledclaseboy

National Treasure on 18:50 - Sep 29 by monmouth

I'll go for not guilty too as I think that's the 'social point' the script is trying to make, hence all the stuff about the ethics of press naming to get others to come forward. They will be trying to show that there might be smoke without fire for when the next w*nked out DJ gets picked up and the real police and political criminals walk away (thank you line of duty for already doing that one so well.)

Then again he might be guilty as fack.

The ending will be ambiguous. It's all building towards letting the viewer make up their own mind. They've established that he's dodgy as f*ck and made the points you've outlined about the questionable ethics involved in investigating these cases. But I doubt there'll be a firm conclusion as to whether he's a rapist and/or nonce.

Poll: Tory leader

National Treasure on 13:48 - Oct 6 with 318 viewsCountyJim

Im still sticking with not guilty but the character is scum treating your Mrs like that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024