Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea social services 17:11 - Dec 13 with 799 viewsperchrockjack

Fair play.

Been in an emergency situation with them today and their response has been first class.

Any social workers out there...you do a thankless job

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea social services on 18:06 - Dec 13 with 724 viewsjohnlangy

Well said. We're willing to complain when things go wrong but don't often praise when things go right.
Swansea social services on 19:13 - Dec 13 with 664 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

They do a great job a million times and then take a pasting if things go wrong in chaotic families.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Swansea social services on 19:45 - Dec 13 with 604 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea social services on 19:13 - Dec 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

They do a great job a million times and then take a pasting if things go wrong in chaotic families.

They take a pasting if found to be negligent in their duties, just like any of the services.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea social services on 19:57 - Dec 13 with 583 viewsperchrockjack

It's very painful for me my wife and sister right now but hopefully tomorrow we ll have a solution.

Thanks to those who've pm d me by the way. You know who you are. Love you

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea social services on 22:09 - Dec 13 with 503 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea social services on 19:57 - Dec 13 by perchrockjack

It's very painful for me my wife and sister right now but hopefully tomorrow we ll have a solution.

Thanks to those who've pm d me by the way. You know who you are. Love you

They are fantastic people who do an incredible job. Well said Perch.

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea social services on 23:22 - Dec 13 with 451 viewsepaul

So glad to hear that Richie, especially what your going through and it helps take the strain a bit, as you know thinking of you all

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea social services on 23:56 - Dec 13 with 415 viewsLoyal

All our services regardless of who they are have little or no recognition due to the twisted politics and agendas of govt and wannabe govt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea social services on 05:07 - Dec 14 with 364 viewsskippyjack

I could tell you so much about this country.. but you'd probably call me insane..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea social services on 05:09 - Dec 14 with 364 viewsSwaneeRiver

Having worked closely with social workers and Social Services over the last 10 years, I just wanted to say that they are only human and do not always get it right.
However most of the social workers I know have incredibly large case loads, work long hours and are extremely helpful and caring. They work in an environment that is chaotic and where funds are constantly being cut, and I take my hat off to them.
The next couple of weeks around Christmas, when most of us are winding down and looking forward to the festivities is their most hectic and heartbreaking period, when stress and other factors cause strained family relationships to break, and the social workers, as well as foster carers, are there to pick up the strain.
Perch, hope everything works out for you and your family, whatever your particular circumstances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024