Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun 21:06 - Dec 19 with 1748 viewscityboy30

Have you Eva thought that when Kyle BARTLEY come in for the odd game he was not match fight and maybe abit nervous as everytime he played it was a weakened team or Swansea had been losing for weeks I'm just saying has he ever had a run of games where he was not nervous thinking 1 mistake and I'm out of the team and not 100% up to match fitness he's been playing at Leeds and thriving I understand championship football but some of the teams in that league are better than Swansea at present !!!
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:11 - Dec 19 with 1521 viewsDarran

No.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:16 - Dec 19 with 1479 viewsSwanjaxs

Kyle Bartley will never be good enough for the Premier league I'm sorry.... but still probably the best centre half on our books at the moment

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:19 - Dec 19 with 1451 viewscityboy30

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:16 - Dec 19 by Swanjaxs

Kyle Bartley will never be good enough for the Premier league I'm sorry.... but still probably the best centre half on our books at the moment

He's never played more than 3 games in a row the premier league takes time to get up to match fitness and up to speed you can do it in 2 games he will being playing in the Orem next year while Swansea are struggling in the championship
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 21:21]
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:21 - Dec 19 with 1431 viewspencoedjack

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:19 - Dec 19 by cityboy30

He's never played more than 3 games in a row the premier league takes time to get up to match fitness and up to speed you can do it in 2 games he will being playing in the Orem next year while Swansea are struggling in the championship

Hi Garry
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:21 - Dec 19 with 1436 viewsSwanjaxs

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:19 - Dec 19 by cityboy30

If and it's a big if Leeds get promoted Bartley will be found out within the first few games

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:22 - Dec 19 with 1430 viewsNeathJack

There's a reason he's never played more than 3 games in a row.
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:25 - Dec 19 with 1394 viewsshandyjack

Never been close to being a good enough standard for PL.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:26 - Dec 19 with 1394 viewscityboy30

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:22 - Dec 19 by NeathJack

Swansea bought mawson from the championship for 5million pounds and wasn't even doing very well in that league at previous team and you all slag BARTLEY of who's getting clean sheets for fun in that league and you think mawson is the answer to Swanseas terrible defence on here makes me laugh there's a saying for Swansea fan fickle 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:31 - Dec 19 with 1346 viewspencoedjack

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:26 - Dec 19 by cityboy30

Swansea bought mawson from the championship for 5million pounds and wasn't even doing very well in that league at previous team and you all slag BARTLEY of who's getting clean sheets for fun in that league and you think mawson is the answer to Swanseas terrible defence on here makes me laugh there's a saying for Swansea fan fickle 👍

No doubt dirty Lids will have to pay 10 million for the next John Charles then

You can name a stand after him as well
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:32 - Dec 19 with 1350 viewsjasper_T

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:26 - Dec 19 by cityboy30

Last we saw Bartley here he was getting sent off ten minutes into cup games against lower league teams.

None of our current defenders have been quite that sh!t this season amazingly.
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:33 - Dec 19 with 1337 viewsmorningstar

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:50 - Dec 19 with 1277 viewsDyfnant

He is awesome, now pay us £5M or we'll recall him

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:51 - Dec 19 with 1271 viewsBanosswan

He's sh!t, you're illiterate, next!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 22:16 - Dec 19 with 1220 viewsJango

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 21:22 - Dec 19 by NeathJack

There's a reason why Amat has never been a first team player but people were all excited over him getting a chance.
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 22:34 - Dec 19 with 1180 viewsjasper_T

He was very good at the start of the season after Chico left.
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 22:42 - Dec 19 with 1149 viewsLeonWasGod

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 22:34 - Dec 19 by jasper_T

He was very good at the start of the season after Chico left.

He looked beiefly dominant in Chico's shoes, but his positioning was all over the shop and he had plenty of mistakes in him. Flattered to deceive imo. I don't think he's better than we have and would be chasing shadows in our shockingly organised defence.
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 10:34 - Dec 20 with 950 viewsShonky

Leicester at home. The end.

Its just a ride...

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 11:05 - Dec 20 with 915 viewsjasper_T

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 10:34 - Dec 20 by Shonky

Leicester at home. The end.

Which time? When Ash chased their team bus out of the car park after Mahrez reduced him to tears on the pitch?
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 11:10 - Dec 20 with 899 viewsMorfa_Same

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 22:16 - Dec 19 by Jango

There's a reason why Amat has never been a first team player but people were all excited over him getting a chance.

If we'd developed Amat properly he could have become an excellent player by now. He should have spent the last two years learning alongside Ash. Instead we left him sitting in the stand for two years and then threw him into a struggling side. He could still do a job for us if we bring in an experienced player alongside him in January.

As for Bartley - an absolutely shocking player who I wouldn't want anywhere near our side.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2016 11:24]
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 11:27 - Dec 20 with 872 viewsMurph75

I think you also need to take in to consideration that he's part of a back 4 with the goal keeper in the equation as well.

He's part of a solid defensive unit that seems to be doing well at the moment. What I find with him is that when he's bad well, he's bloody awful.
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 13:38 - Dec 20 with 777 viewscontroversial_jack

I was sated on here a while ago for stating that Amat was a liability. It didn't take long either
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 13:53 - Dec 20 with 750 viewsPegojack

In his final few appearances for us he was shocking, but before that he hadn't been too bad. I remember a very good performance away at Everton, for example.

No doubt getting regular game time in a successful team will be doing him good, so at the end of the season, it'll be a win-win for us. Either Leeds get promoted, in which case no doubt Monk will want to hold on to him and he will want to stay with them, in which case let's have £5-8 million please. Or Leeds won't get promoted, and he will come back here to team up with Mawson at the heart of our promoting chasing team in the Championship.
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 14:03 - Dec 20 with 735 viewspencoedjack

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 13:53 - Dec 20 by Pegojack

In his final few appearances for us he was shocking, but before that he hadn't been too bad. I remember a very good performance away at Everton, for example.

No doubt getting regular game time in a successful team will be doing him good, so at the end of the season, it'll be a win-win for us. Either Leeds get promoted, in which case no doubt Monk will want to hold on to him and he will want to stay with them, in which case let's have £5-8 million please. Or Leeds won't get promoted, and he will come back here to team up with Mawson at the heart of our promoting chasing team in the Championship.

Not often I disagree with you Hereford

But

I would go as far as to say Kyle Bartley for wages / value for money is possibly the worst player to have played for Swansea.

Opinions hey .....
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 14:14 - Dec 20 with 720 viewsSwanjaxs

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 14:03 - Dec 20 by pencoedjack

But

I would go as far as to say Kyle Bartley for wages / value for money is possibly the worst player to have played for Swansea.

Opinions hey .....

Mmmm good shout but it's gotta be N'gog for me.... I feel a new thread coming on here ... 🤔

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 14:34 - Dec 20 with 683 viewsPegojack

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 14:03 - Dec 20 by pencoedjack

But

Opinions hey .....

Aye...let's hope Leeds get promoted then!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024