Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing Day 13:41 - Dec 20 with 4686 viewsCarregGlas

I predict Bob will be out the door by 6pm.
Why? I fear West Ham are going to give us an absolute hiding, could be a: 0 - 6.
The hammers have greater depth of quality and have been on an upward curve since the Liverpool result, which has clearly given them confidence and we are there for the taking. On top of that Ayew has returned and he's guaranteed to put a couple past us.
We've put in a decent home performance of late, but United and Palace outings only confirm that it's only a matter of time before our brittle defence really folds.
Getting rid of Bob may not fit the business model, but there is only so much personal ridicule J & K will take before admitting a mistake.
Boxing Day on 13:45 - Dec 20 with 3851 viewsnantywatcher

Hmmm - they were torn to shreds by Hull in their last game and only won because of a ridiculous penalty decision - they looked awful.
Boxing Day on 13:45 - Dec 20 with 3846 viewspencoedjack

Hull apparently battered them on Saturday, so not sure if the 'upward curve' is totally true.
Boxing Day on 13:53 - Dec 20 with 3810 viewsandypitt56

Bob isn't going to get the sack, people just don't seem to get it, IMO he will still be managing us even in the championship.
Boxing Day on 13:53 - Dec 20 with 3809 viewssherpajacob

West ham are playing gash, so are we but they have better individual quality which will be the difference 3-1, or 2-0 to West Ham.

It's Bournemouth who will take us apart, they completely outplayed Garry s team last year, it will be like watching Swans circa 2011 to 2013 v swans circa 2014 to 2016. Only one winner.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Boxing Day on 16:01 - Dec 20 with 3608 viewsJBT95

Sod off.

We are gonna win 2-0.
N/A. on 16:12 - Dec 20 with 3559 viewsHuw57

Boxing Day on 16:01 - Dec 20 by JBT95

Sod off.

We are gonna win 2-0.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:23]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Boxing Day on 16:26 - Dec 20 with 3527 viewssbwng

Lulz

Goulet

Boxing Day on 19:13 - Dec 20 with 3325 viewsCarregGlas

Boxing Day on 16:01 - Dec 20 by JBT95

Sod off.

We are gonna win 2-0.

I hope so, but not convinced.
Login to get fewer ads

Boxing Day on 19:16 - Dec 20 with 3311 viewsBanosswan

Boxing Day on 13:53 - Dec 20 by andypitt56

Bob isn't going to get the sack, people just don't seem to get it, IMO he will still be managing us even in the championship.

* league one

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Boxing Day on 19:32 - Dec 20 with 3241 viewsOldjack

Amat v Carrol 0-3

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Boxing Day on 19:47 - Dec 20 with 3191 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep. He's certainly going nowhere soon. Although he probably will be done and out the door by 6 pm after the Wet Spam game, as it's a 3 pm kick off isn't it? Everyone else will have gone home by then.

Besides we're going to win it.
Boxing Day on 19:47 - Dec 20 with 3191 viewsDyfnant

If we lose it might as well be 10 nil if it means Bob Baldy gets fired

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Boxing Day on 21:08 - Dec 20 with 3090 viewsDewi1jack

To the OP

♬ 7-6. We're going win 7-6

Hopefully all our premier league customers leave in the 15th when the 3rd West Ham goal goes in and they miss another heart stopping win!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Boxing Day on 22:37 - Dec 20 with 2995 viewsMartyrman57

only 0-6 ? DYSS will be along soon to better that.
Boxing Day on 02:11 - Dec 21 with 2852 viewsmajorraglan

I think K & L want him for the long haul, but if it's a 0-6 score and the players don't turn up I think it may be curtains for BB after last weeks 3-0 at Boro. The performances have been poor and club is getting a pounding in the media, it must be having an impact.
Boxing Day on 04:05 - Dec 21 with 2806 viewsBournedore

Boxing Day on 02:11 - Dec 21 by majorraglan

I think K & L want him for the long haul, but if it's a 0-6 score and the players don't turn up I think it may be curtains for BB after last weeks 3-0 at Boro. The performances have been poor and club is getting a pounding in the media, it must be having an impact.

I'd love to think this was true but it's a big unknown. These guys are venture capitalists after all. Their nature is to invest as little as possible for the biggest return. If things start to turn sour some VC firms will throw more money in to turn things around but it's about the risk of doing so, and many will cut their losses and get as much cash back out and bail as quickly as possible. So even if they now think BB isn't up to it, they could be thinking that to sort this out is gonna cost what.....? Changing manager plus £20-£30m of players in Jan? It's not as if that is guaranteed to work, and this is money they hadn't factored into their ideal scenario, so they may well think 'lets not throw good money after bad'. Hope I'm wrong but I fear the worst...
Boxing Day on 05:10 - Dec 21 with 2780 viewsdameedna

Even the most bullish of buyers would have already known that the majority stakeholders have, since Laudrups departure, known that this day was coming. Next level, rising wages, no stadium expansion, previous attempt to sell, excluding the Trust etc.

As said on a previous thread and above, it does becomes harder to justify spending in January if we lose the next few games.

Bob will have been told that if he is out of the bottom 3 in January then the prospects look good to strengthen.

The cheapest way will be to change managers, if we are going to do it on the cheap, might as well give Flynn the job in the short term with Williams as his no2 and Curtis retained.

That is what I think will happen but if we beat wet spam and bmouth we could salvage the season.

Its a funny old game.
Boxing Day on 09:21 - Dec 21 with 2621 viewsjohnlangy

Boxing Day on 13:45 - Dec 20 by nantywatcher

Hmmm - they were torn to shreds by Hull in their last game and only won because of a ridiculous penalty decision - they looked awful.

This is correct so the OP is basically rubbish. They looked terrible against Hull.
Boxing Day on 09:41 - Dec 21 with 2583 viewsmahoss

Boxing Day on 05:10 - Dec 21 by dameedna

Even the most bullish of buyers would have already known that the majority stakeholders have, since Laudrups departure, known that this day was coming. Next level, rising wages, no stadium expansion, previous attempt to sell, excluding the Trust etc.

As said on a previous thread and above, it does becomes harder to justify spending in January if we lose the next few games.

Bob will have been told that if he is out of the bottom 3 in January then the prospects look good to strengthen.

The cheapest way will be to change managers, if we are going to do it on the cheap, might as well give Flynn the job in the short term with Williams as his no2 and Curtis retained.

That is what I think will happen but if we beat wet spam and bmouth we could salvage the season.

Its a funny old game.

Next 2 games will seal Bob,s fate I reckon.
Get 4 points from the games and I think they,ll stick with him and spend some money in January,although I can't see it being much,10 mil maybe with possibly 1 or 2 leaving.
If they lose badly on Boxing Day,then his days will certainly be numbered,and wouldn't be surprised if he goes straight away.
I would imagine he has been told.
Boxing Day on 10:40 - Dec 21 with 2530 viewsRevJames

Boxing Day on 19:32 - Dec 20 by Oldjack

Amat v Carrol 0-3

...in a torrid 10 minutes despite dominating with 73% possession....

Sound familiar
Boxing Day on 10:54 - Dec 21 with 2498 viewsymaohyd

Yes.

Unfortunately for us a situation is now developing where the Americans have boxed themselves into a corner and won't back down.

I doubt there is little goodwill between the supporters and them (both ways) and I doubt they think particularly highly of the former board and for the life of me don't get why Jenkins is still there.

So all in all after amazing years the Swans have returned to being the basket case of a club we have been for most of our existence!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Boxing Day on 11:11 - Dec 21 with 2459 viewsmonmouth

If we win the next two games, things would look very different. The chips are down. Just have to watch the wheel spinning.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Boxing Day on 10:44 - Dec 23 with 2256 viewsCarregGlas

Boxing Day on 09:21 - Dec 21 by johnlangy

This is correct so the OP is basically rubbish. They looked terrible against Hull.

Yes, they played crap against Hull, but still won. That breeds confidence (winning playing badly) and 2 wins and 1 Draw is an upward curve in my book. Christ it'd be great to think we were on a similar run of results.
I really hope BB can turn it round but he hasn't got to the tools whether that's his ability or player wise or even both.
Boxing Day on 11:08 - Dec 23 with 2212 viewsStrikeout

Didn't that Bradley bloke go under a tram?
Boxing Day on 11:13 - Dec 23 with 2196 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Winning our next two games is the only feasible way Bob can keep his job.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024