Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? 23:22 - Dec 26 with 2331 viewsmarchamjack

Not a rhetorical question. I genuinely can't think who it was, if anyone. Pre-Liberty era obviously, but just can't think who we might have turned on to this extent.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 23:24 - Dec 26 with 2304 viewsheadcleaner

Hollins maybe?
Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 23:27 - Dec 26 with 2285 viewsjack247

No sure, but we have had 4 previous managers since being in the PL. One of them moved on to a bigger club, the other three were sacked. Two justifiably so in my opinion and you can easily make a case for all three. All three were streets ahead of Bob.
Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 23:27 - Dec 26 with 2282 viewsMorfa_Same

Ian Evans perhaps?
Even when we were really bad in the late 90s and early 2000s I can't recall any chanting against Alan Cork, John Hollins, Colin Addison or Nick Cusack.
Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 23:30 - Dec 26 with 2236 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'm fairly sure there were some chants about Jackett at the end.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 23:35 - Dec 26 with 2186 viewsAngelRangelQS

Hollins I think
Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 23:37 - Dec 26 with 2145 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember Jackett getting 'You don't know what you're doing' chants.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 23:37 - Dec 26 with 2148 viewsNeathJack

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 23:37 - Dec 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember Jackett getting 'You don't know what you're doing' chants.

Correct.
Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 23:46 - Dec 26 with 2045 viewsgrabsplatter

Jacket sort it out - that was sung a fair bit towards the end
Login to get fewer ads

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 23:53 - Dec 26 with 1978 viewsSoberBaker

Sousa received quite a lot of tutting from around me in the West!

AMOW

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 00:24 - Dec 27 with 1817 viewsDrGonzo

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 23:46 - Dec 26 by grabsplatter

Definitely.
Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 00:46 - Dec 27 with 1724 viewsUplandsJack

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 23:46 - Dec 26 by grabsplatter

Yes Jackett definitely remember that... useless cooont
Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 07:12 - Dec 27 with 1482 viewsgiantstoneater

I think that yesterday was the first time I have ever chanted for a manager to be sacked he is just not up to the task.
Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 08:56 - Dec 27 with 1280 viewsPrivate_Partz

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 07:12 - Dec 27 by giantstoneater

I think that yesterday was the first time I have ever chanted for a manager to be sacked he is just not up to the task.

He was a lone figure out there facing the crowd as the chants increased throughout the game. Curt was not there alongside him. Not even Fat Boy Fat and we have only just recruited him....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 09:03 - Dec 27 with 1246 viewsjack247

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 08:56 - Dec 27 by Private_Partz

He was a lone figure out there facing the crowd as the chants increased throughout the game. Curt was not there alongside him. Not even Fat Boy Fat and we have only just recruited him....

He can do one as well. He is meant to be a defensive coach, we must have averaged 3 a game since he turned up.
Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 09:44 - Dec 27 with 1095 viewsWarwickHunt

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 09:03 - Dec 27 by jack247

He can do one as well. He is meant to be a defensive coach, we must have averaged 3 a game since he turned up.

Perhaps we could put some ketchup on Bob and get Bubba to eat him.
We could then sack him for a misdemeanour.

Two birds, one stone. Worth a shot and would save us some compo.
Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 10:20 - Dec 27 with 1002 viewsShonky

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 09:44 - Dec 27 by WarwickHunt

Perhaps we could put some ketchup on Bob and get Bubba to eat him.
We could then sack him for a misdemeanour.

Two birds, one stone. Worth a shot and would save us some compo.

Cannibalism is more of a felony...

Its just a ride...

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 10:26 - Dec 27 with 967 viewsWarwickHunt

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 10:20 - Dec 27 by Shonky

Cannibalism is more of a felony...

I'm confident a good lawyer could use the public interest defence and get it downgraded.
Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 10:27 - Dec 27 with 957 viewsperchrockjack

Trevor Morris

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 15:50 - Dec 27 with 774 viewsLoyal

Definitely Kenny Jackett.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 15:51 - Dec 27 with 761 viewsLoyal

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 23:24 - Dec 26 by headcleaner

Hollins maybe?

A year too fcking late, not unlike this current bollocks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 16:38 - Dec 27 with 698 viewsgiantstoneater

Who was the last manager the crowd chanted we want sacked? on 08:56 - Dec 27 by Private_Partz

It would be harsh for BB to carry the can for what is a car crash of a take over, however his appointment of FBF is as mysterious as Monks appointment of Beattie as a strikers coach. As a good friend of mine recently said "Its not about the sacking of a manager but who comes in to replace him" I just hope that our new owners take of their American tinted blinkers off before making that decision.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024