Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't forget who told you he was off first. 19:26 - Dec 27 with 3085 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:27 - Dec 27 with 1956 viewsdickythorpe

Hugo?
Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:28 - Dec 27 with 1922 viewsjesushchrist

You really are an attention seeking Kent ain't you.
Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:29 - Dec 27 with 1868 viewsLeonWasGod

That was about as difficult as predicting tomorrow will be Wednesday
Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:29 - Dec 27 with 1850 viewsSmellyplumz

Fkn jackass

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:30 - Dec 27 with 1847 viewsPintado

So who's coming in then, they must of spoken to managers

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:32 - Dec 27 with 1808 viewsDarran

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:30 - Dec 27 by Pintado

So who's coming in then, they must of spoken to managers

Have.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:33 - Dec 27 with 1790 viewsOldjack

whooo look at me look at me i must be important cause i lick bumholes

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:34 - Dec 27 with 1738 viewsPintado

Well who then, we want names 😀😝

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Login to get fewer ads

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:34 - Dec 27 with 1735 viewsBanosswan

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:29 - Dec 27 by LeonWasGod

That was about as difficult as predicting tomorrow will be Wednesday

Is it? Fckn bank holidays, I haven't got a clue what day it is.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:34 - Dec 27 with 1728 viewsmax936

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:33 - Dec 27 by Oldjack

whooo look at me look at me i must be important cause i lick bumholes

Fairplay that made me laugh out loud

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:35 - Dec 27 with 1716 viewsjesushchrist

The ferry dirtbox shiner.
Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:38 - Dec 27 with 1647 viewsoldcob

Just as I was going to get his haircut too. Started my chemo last Friday. Got to keep smiling. Essential
Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:38 - Dec 27 with 1627 viewsswan85

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:34 - Dec 27 by Banosswan

Fairplay, very good!
Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:39 - Dec 27 with 1614 viewsicecoldjack

Yes big thanks to Swanzey.
Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:40 - Dec 27 with 1585 viewsItchySphincter

Swanzay told Dazzler didn't he?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:40 - Dec 27 with 1579 viewsmax936

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:34 - Dec 27 by Banosswan

Today has felt like a sunday to me
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 19:41]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:41 - Dec 27 with 1565 viewspencoedjack

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:38 - Dec 27 by oldcob

Just as I was going to get his haircut too. Started my chemo last Friday. Got to keep smiling. Essential

Good luck fella
Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:41 - Dec 27 with 1553 viewsexiledclaseboy

Good luck with it mate.

Poll: Tory leader

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:41 - Dec 27 with 1530 viewsairedale

Finally, Bob is making the headlines for all the right reasons.
Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:42 - Dec 27 with 1524 viewsOldjack

All the best

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:44 - Dec 27 with 1476 viewsSgorioFruit

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:42 - Dec 27 by Oldjack

All the best

Seconded

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:47 - Dec 27 with 1437 viewsjesushchrist

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:44 - Dec 27 by SgorioFruit

Seconded

Thirded
Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:49 - Dec 27 with 1402 viewsMartyrman57

Fourthed
Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:49 - Dec 27 with 1402 viewsmonmouth

Fingers crossed OC, beat the bastard.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:50 - Dec 27 with 1377 viewsJackfath

Don't forget who told you he was off first. on 19:49 - Dec 27 by monmouth

Fingers crossed OC, beat the bastard.

Seconded.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024