Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? 17:40 - Feb 5 with 1414 viewsDarran

Kind of like could happen to Leicester.

I think I might.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 17:40 - Feb 5 with 1271 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Definitely.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 17:43 - Feb 5 with 1270 viewsjack247

Yes
Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 17:53 - Feb 5 with 1241 viewsunion_jack

No! What sort of question is that Daz? I wouldn't take relegations under any circumstances!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 17:54 - Feb 5 with 1238 viewsblueytheblue

Karma for their approach to finances.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 17:59 - Feb 5 with 1222 viewsDarran

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 17:54 - Feb 5 by blueytheblue

This is about the Prem Bluey if you don't mind.

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:05 - Feb 5 with 1198 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

yes absolutley - the aim shouldnt be to stay but to reach the summit

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:05 - Feb 5 with 1198 viewsmorningstar

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 17:54 - Feb 5 by blueytheblue

Ignore Darran bluey, he's just being an ignorant c0ck as usual. But if Leicester do go down are they facing sanctions from the football league?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:12 - Feb 5 with 1174 viewslifelong

If you threw in a FA Cup win with the title I would certainly consider it.
Login to get fewer ads

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:12 - Feb 5 with 1172 viewsDarran

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:05 - Feb 5 by morningstar

Ignore Darran bluey, he's just being an ignorant c0ck as usual. But if Leicester do go down are they facing sanctions from the football league?

I asked a question about Swansea City Borey I wasn't going into any other topic.

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:15 - Feb 5 with 1153 viewsmorningstar

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:12 - Feb 5 by Darran

I asked a question about Swansea City Borey I wasn't going into any other topic.

Yeah, i know how much of a stickler you are for keeping things on topic!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:17 - Feb 5 with 1142 viewsblueytheblue

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:05 - Feb 5 by morningstar

Don't believe so.

David Conn revealed the naming rights or something like that were given to a company seemingly linked to directors that had no physical or web presence of note - certainly no website. The implication being it was a ruse to get around FFP. Leicester, after all, previously used the then legal CVA route to wipe debts and then promoted to the Prem the next season previously, which was why the rules changed around that.

Bournemouth didn't go the subterfuge route, they just blatently overspent and paid the minor fine.

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:17 - Feb 5 with 1140 viewsmonmouth

Yes of course. History is history. Mid table pottering is all very nice but last season is once in a lifetime for Fester.

I don't think they will be relegated anyway. If we get out of it, then Sundo, Hull and Boro.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:18 - Feb 5 with 1136 viewsblueytheblue

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:15 - Feb 5 by morningstar

Yeah, i know how much of a stickler you are for keeping things on topic!

Just mention Cheap Trick.

Depending on what you write, he'll either purr like a kitten or whine like a Remoaner with their dick in a vice...

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:52 - Feb 5 with 1085 viewsunion_jack

Have you any idea what a laughing stock Leicester will be if they go down this year.

Why would we want that on our cv?

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 19:05 - Feb 5 with 1067 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:52 - Feb 5 by union_jack

Have you any idea what a laughing stock Leicester will be if they go down this year.

Because we'd also have a premier league title???

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 19:09 - Feb 5 with 1051 viewsDarran

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:52 - Feb 5 by union_jack

We'd be PL winners,there's only six teams ever won it and in 15 years time it still will be in single figures the way the games going.

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 19:11 - Feb 5 with 1040 viewsunion_jack

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 19:09 - Feb 5 by Darran

We'd be PL winners,there's only six teams ever won it and in 15 years time it still will be in single figures the way the games going.

So what. Being in the PL every year is what counts to clubs like us.

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 19:15 - Feb 5 with 1027 viewsdickythorpe

Selfishly I couldn't cope with the let down.....but for the history of the club yes!!

As long as we bounced straight back up!!!!!
Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 19:16 - Feb 5 with 1029 viewsDarran

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 19:11 - Feb 5 by union_jack

So what. Being in the PL every year is what counts to clubs like us.

We can get back in it easily with the money we'll have from playing in the Champions League.

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 19:20 - Feb 5 with 1019 viewsJack_Kass

We almost nailed this in 1982

Apart from the winning the league thing.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 19:24 - Feb 5 with 1001 viewsunion_jack

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 19:16 - Feb 5 by Darran

We can get back in it easily with the money we'll have from playing in the Champions League.

That money would be across the Atlantic as fast as you could say "relegated"

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 21:03 - Feb 5 with 912 viewssherpajacob

the subsequent relegation would of course be due to focusing on our run to winning the champion's league .

If they had the final in Cardiff again, so much the better.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 21:16 - Feb 5 with 901 viewsNeathJack

Absolutely.

But then I'd also take winning the FA Cup & getting relegated.
Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 21:26 - Feb 5 with 887 viewsSgorioFruit

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 18:17 - Feb 5 by monmouth

Yes of course. History is history. Mid table pottering is all very nice but last season is once in a lifetime for Fester.

I don't think they will be relegated anyway. If we get out of it, then Sundo, Hull and Boro.

Sunderland, Boro and Palace for me mate

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Would you take winning the Prem then relegation the next season? on 21:54 - Feb 5 with 847 viewsGowerjack

No.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024