Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Fer 17:03 - Mar 4 with 4619 viewsnyc_swans

he's been getting better every week under Clement. thought he was fantastic today. essential player moving forward.
Leroy Fer on 17:06 - Mar 4 with 3760 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They are all essential.
Leroy Fer on 17:06 - Mar 4 with 3772 viewsBloodyhills

Very impressed with him today.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Leroy Fer on 17:07 - Mar 4 with 3745 viewsSmellyplumz

Superb today

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Leroy Fer on 17:08 - Mar 4 with 3752 viewsunion_jack

He's getting fitter which I'm sure is contributing to his continuing improvement.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Leroy Fer on 17:09 - Mar 4 with 3739 viewsnyc_swans

his contribution to the winning goal should not be overlooked. it looked like westwood was about to get to the ball but fer got there first, shrugged him off, and fed carroll.

beauty
Leroy Fer on 17:52 - Mar 4 with 3605 viewsDr_Winston

Started looking a bit leggy on the hour but gained a second wind nicely and did key work for the winner.

The cross for Llorente's opener was a thing of beauty.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leroy Fer on 18:06 - Mar 4 with 3553 viewsGriffting

Did really well.

Cork as well, really getting stuck into the dirty work in that midfield.
Leroy Fer on 18:14 - Mar 4 with 3474 viewsperchrockjack

Fer is rapidly becoming the main man ,certainly as an enforcer which we ve needed

Great

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Leroy Fer on 18:39 - Mar 4 with 3401 viewswhiterock

Well done Leroy, deserved credit, keep it up
Leroy Fer on 18:43 - Mar 4 with 3368 viewsUxbridge

Leroy Fer on 17:52 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

Started looking a bit leggy on the hour but gained a second wind nicely and did key work for the winner.

As good as the second at Liverpool.

Swans with an aerial threat. We're going back to Frankie Burrows' days for last time we did.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Leroy Fer on 18:45 - Mar 4 with 3359 viewsLeonWasGod

He's critical in the middle, given the tendency of most of the back 4 (Olsson aside) and central midfield to go backwards whenever they get the chance.
Leroy Fer on 18:48 - Mar 4 with 3315 viewsRancid

He's been great all season if we're honest.It's his reputation at other clubs who've been relegated he's been atwhich formed the mindset of a lot of Swans fans before he'd kicked a ball.Player of the Season so far.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 19:03]
Leroy Fer on 18:54 - Mar 4 with 3294 viewsBournedore

That goal was a mirror image of TC's cross and Llorente's header against Liverpool. Our midfielders cross better than our wingers!
Leroy Fer on 19:01 - Mar 4 with 3258 viewsBLAZE

Leroy Fer on 18:48 - Mar 4 by Rancid

He's been great all season if we're honest.It's his reputation at other clubs who've been relegated he's been atwhich formed the mindset of a lot of Swans fans before he'd kicked a ball.Player of the Season so far.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 19:03]

Ive dished it out tonight, so ill take it too. When we originally signed him on loan I thought it was a typical Jenkins signing, mainly for the reason you mentioned. An extra body for the bench and not the first teamer we needed. Though in total respect to him, he deserved his permanent contract and has stepped it up a few gears since then, too
Leroy Fer on 19:05 - Mar 4 with 3210 viewsRancid

Leroy Fer on 19:01 - Mar 4 by BLAZE

Ive dished it out tonight, so ill take it too. When we originally signed him on loan I thought it was a typical Jenkins signing, mainly for the reason you mentioned. An extra body for the bench and not the first teamer we needed. Though in total respect to him, he deserved his permanent contract and has stepped it up a few gears since then, too

Better than JJS?
Leroy Fer on 19:24 - Mar 4 with 3159 viewsDr_Winston

Leroy Fer on 18:06 - Mar 4 by Griffting

Did really well.

Cork as well, really getting stuck into the dirty work in that midfield.

I thought Jack Cork was an absolute beast today. Hit Barton hard twice early doors and Burnley got little out of him from then on.

The kind of performance that makes a mockery of some of the criticism he took earlier in the season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leroy Fer on 19:31 - Mar 4 with 3133 viewsJackanapes

Leroy Fer on 19:24 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

I thought Jack Cork was an absolute beast today. Hit Barton hard twice early doors and Burnley got little out of him from then on.

The kind of performance that makes a mockery of some of the criticism he took earlier in the season.

How can his performance today excuse his earlier bad performances? makes no sense. His performances were dire. Playing well in one game doesn't erase history. Nor does it invalidate any criticism he may have rightly received.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 19:33]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Leroy Fer on 19:37 - Mar 4 with 3091 viewsDr_Winston

Leroy Fer on 19:31 - Mar 4 by Jackanapes

How can his performance today excuse his earlier bad performances? makes no sense. His performances were dire. Playing well in one game doesn't erase history. Nor does it invalidate any criticism he may have rightly received.

Does if he was getting blamed for things beyond his control, like the piss poor organisation of the team under Bobbley.

Leroy Fer on 19:42 - Mar 4 with 3066 viewsJackanapes

Leroy Fer on 19:37 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

Does if he was getting blamed for things beyond his control, like the piss poor organisation of the team under Bobbley.

So it wasn't his fault he was playing like a minge? M'kay.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Leroy Fer on 19:43 - Mar 4 with 3048 viewsRancid

Almost every player who took the pitch under Bradley was under performing and not sure what was required.
Leroy Fer on 19:44 - Mar 4 with 3056 viewsGriffting

Leroy Fer on 19:31 - Mar 4 by Jackanapes

Under Bob he was asked to play a box to box role, which about everybody could see he wasn't equipped to carry out (apart from bob that is). Guido used him much the same, along side another midfielder rather than in behind them.

Clement has asked him to sit infront of the back four and occasionally slip in between the centre backs, disrupt/break up the play and to be an outlet to the defence in order to get the ball to players like Carrol and Fer who are better at initiating the attack.

Simple things. Cork is good at simple things. Break up the play and pass it on the next available player. His rise in form is simply a case of playing to his strengths in my opinion.
Leroy Fer on 19:47 - Mar 4 with 3032 viewsJackanapes

Leroy Fer on 19:44 - Mar 4 by Griffting

Under Bob he was asked to play a box to box role, which about everybody could see he wasn't equipped to carry out (apart from bob that is). Guido used him much the same, along side another midfielder rather than in behind them.

Clement has asked him to sit infront of the back four and occasionally slip in between the centre backs, disrupt/break up the play and to be an outlet to the defence in order to get the ball to players like Carrol and Fer who are better at initiating the attack.

Simple things. Cork is good at simple things. Break up the play and pass it on the next available player. His rise in form is simply a case of playing to his strengths in my opinion.

I've never said anywhere hes a shyt player. Quite the opposite last season actually.He was playing terribly earlier on in the season though. Hopefully he takes more responsibility for that than those who would rather rewrite history than consider they may be wrong.

Leroy Fer on 19:48 - Mar 4 with 3017 viewsClinton

Not only that, the way he found space in behind Narsingh, who went short, showed great vision. As good a goal as we've scored in a long time.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Leroy Fer on 20:09 - Mar 4 with 2950 viewsJackanapes

Interesting to see what the experts on here said about Fer when we signed him. I recall being in a minority of one when I said it was decent signing.

Leroy Fer on 20:16 - Mar 4 with 2919 viewsRancid

Leroy Fer on 20:09 - Mar 4 by Jackanapes

Interesting to see what the experts on here said about Fer when we signed him. I recall being in a minority of one when I said it was decent signing.

Prove it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024