Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? 08:41 - Apr 4 with 2990 viewsEasternJack

Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 08:50 - Apr 4 with 2967 viewsSwansNZ

Both teams to field ineligible players and be docked points.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 08:50 - Apr 4 with 2971 viewsPegojack

A draw with three red cards for each side.
Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 09:02 - Apr 4 with 2943 viewsJackFish

Middlesbrough win. Hull still have Sunderland & Stoke to play at home after this one, and they could easily pick up 7 points from those three games with their current home form. I don't think Boro are good enough to stay up so think that them winning here is better for us in the long run.
Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 09:04 - Apr 4 with 2932 viewspencoedjack

Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 09:02 - Apr 4 by JackFish

Middlesbrough win. Hull still have Sunderland & Stoke to play at home after this one, and they could easily pick up 7 points from those three games with their current home form. I don't think Boro are good enough to stay up so think that them winning here is better for us in the long run.

I agree problem is I don't know if we are good enough to stay up either

Boro win for me also
Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 09:14 - Apr 4 with 2907 viewsmonmouth

Much as it pains me, as it brings them closer, but a Boro win. Hull need their bubble burst bloody sharpish.

Actually, who cares. We'll be in the bottom three soon enough, and staying there. I simply can't see where our next win is coming from. We'll be set up to defend and 'keep it tight' for 90 minutes and therefore losing the next three games in the tried and tested Bournemouth/Hull stylee.

I'm a right ray of sunshine this morning me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 09:19 - Apr 4 with 2892 viewsAl_Bundy

Boro win for me..

Their run looks awful and won't pick up anything in their last 5 matches

Keep Hull within range is the key and hopefully the others. A win over Spurs will get our week back on track
Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 09:24 - Apr 4 with 2877 viewsNirvana

Agree with the overall sentiment here, we should be rooting for a Boro win. Hull have more points and talent, a far easier run in, and have been playing better lately. They are the bigger threat and we need them to lose every point they can.
Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 09:26 - Apr 4 with 2871 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 09:14 - Apr 4 by monmouth

Much as it pains me, as it brings them closer, but a Boro win. Hull need their bubble burst bloody sharpish.

Actually, who cares. We'll be in the bottom three soon enough, and staying there. I simply can't see where our next win is coming from. We'll be set up to defend and 'keep it tight' for 90 minutes and therefore losing the next three games in the tried and tested Bournemouth/Hull stylee.

I'm a right ray of sunshine this morning me.

I still have a positive spin Mony. We lost at Hull because of injuries and lack of protection from the ref. These effects spilled into the Bournemouth game. Our performance against Boro was a big improvement and with Llorente there we would have won IMHO. Let's get the big man fit again and we will get OK. May have to tread water against spurs though.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 09:41 - Apr 4 with 2838 viewsFireboy

Them to kick the fvck out of each other,which they are both capable of and for middlesbrough to nick it as hull are capable of pulling away from the relegation zone and leaving us in the mire
Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 09:59 - Apr 4 with 2806 viewsSTID2017

Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 09:26 - Apr 4 by Private_Partz

I still have a positive spin Mony. We lost at Hull because of injuries and lack of protection from the ref. These effects spilled into the Bournemouth game. Our performance against Boro was a big improvement and with Llorente there we would have won IMHO. Let's get the big man fit again and we will get OK. May have to tread water against spurs though.

Also my take on that game was two very nervous sides desperate for points.
If we'd have got a goal they'd have crumbled and we'd have ran out 4-0 winners.
The longer the game went on the more nervy the crowd and both teams got.
Also PC should have changed things to give us a bit of fresh impetus.
I feel there's enough in our squad to keep us up.
BTW 'Boro to win seems the best result - can't see it though

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 10:51 - Apr 4 with 2749 viewsE20Jack

Anything but a Hull win. A Hull win (with more winnable games on the horizon) could prove disastrous. A Boro win is my first choice though.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 10:57 - Apr 4 with 2736 viewsmonmouth

Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 09:26 - Apr 4 by Private_Partz

I'll be ok by tomorrow. The mania will kick in and I'll think we'll lay that spurs PL hoodoo to rest. It's about time. I saw us beat them 36 years ago, I'd like to see it again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 13:36 - Apr 4 with 2595 viewswhiterock

Boro win but after having gotten a draw at ours, 3 tonight and a winnable Burnley home on the weekend will the momentum be with them?

Pray to god we can beat Spurs for the first time in the premier league era
Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 08:51 - Apr 5 with 2302 viewskarnataka

Just curious. Who voted for a Hull win?????
Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 08:58 - Apr 5 with 2284 viewsHeadmaster

Hull will clinch a last minute winner. That's just how it goes for us.
Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 10:08 - Apr 5 with 2236 viewsTrundle10

penalty turned down against Chelsea would have gone 2-1 up, no pen v Boro, the free kick and winner V Man City, toothless v Hull and Bournmouth, the BB tenure, we are going down
Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want? on 10:27 - Apr 5 with 2190 viewsJack_Kass

It has to be a draw

That means regardless if we lose tonight, we stay out of the drop zone for another week

It puts another nail into the Boro coffin, and our chances will be better if it's only 2 teams with a chance to stay up, rather than 3.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024