Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The British Justice System 17:53 - Mar 10 with 1346 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4301324/Farmer-weeps-cleared-shooting-bu

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The British Justice System on 00:55 - May 9 with 1226 viewsPokerface

Please expand.. really interesting

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

The British Justice System on 00:57 - May 9 with 1223 viewsBrynCartwright

What a pile of shite

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The British Justice System on 11:41 - May 9 with 1169 viewscontroversial_jack

The British Justice System on 00:57 - May 9 by BrynCartwright

What a pile of shite

Discharge a lethal weapon at anyone and you are going to jail , and so you should. If he wasn't 85 he would have been found guilty
The British Justice System on 12:22 - May 9 with 1132 viewsPegojack

The British Justice System on 11:41 - May 9 by controversial_jack

Discharge a lethal weapon at anyone and you are going to jail , and so you should. If he wasn't 85 he would have been found guilty

Living up to your name again, CJ?

"I was only out hunting rabbits with the dog at 2 a.m. and accidentally drove up this farmer's drive right to his house, your honour".

Yeah, right. I feel REALLY sorry for you.
The British Justice System on 19:17 - May 9 with 1055 viewscontroversial_jack

The British Justice System on 12:22 - May 9 by Pegojack

Living up to your name again, CJ?

"I was only out hunting rabbits with the dog at 2 a.m. and accidentally drove up this farmer's drive right to his house, your honour".

Yeah, right. I feel REALLY sorry for you.

It's quite straightforward to understand.Shoot an unarmed person and you are in big trouble
The British Justice System on 20:00 - May 9 with 1013 viewsGowerjack

The British Justice System on 19:17 - May 9 by controversial_jack

It's quite straightforward to understand.Shoot an unarmed person and you are in big trouble

I concur.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The British Justice System on 21:16 - May 9 with 966 viewstrampie

I despair at the luvvies, snowflakes and the pc crowd on here sometimes as well as the ones in society at large.

Convicted burglars going to a lonely farmhouse where there is a very old couple, the police don't protect people in rural areas and criminals know it, but lots of these old boys might not be able to win a fist fight against lots of younger hardened criminals but they have pride they will do what it takes to protect themselves, their family and their property and rightly so.
Talk is cheap as they say but in the same boat lots of people would do the same thing no doubt, you would be obliged to defend your wife, property and yourself, you would fear for your life because you would figure they know that the police wont come or wont come for a very long time, you would figure that they know you are very old and that its two very old people in the farmhouse one being a female, like lots of farmers you have a gun its your only defence against people that are out to do you harm, also its personal they are going to take liberties with you so what are you going to do ?, I tell you what a lot of people will do and that is stand up to the criminals, they want a piece of you then they will have to suffer the consequences.
I am aware of other cases similar to this, the Tony Martin case is well know but I have heard of something similar that happened locally.

The one area where burglars that commit these type of crimes where they pick on lonely farms show their thickness as they don't seem to realise those old boys will fight back and often they have shotguns.

Its all about context and this case should never have come to court, you cant say the people were unarmed, the victim [farmer] would not know they were unarmed [you would probably guess they are armed] and they drove a car with no headlights [a vehicle is a deadly weapon in its own right] and the police would not know they were unarmed.
People could use hunting knives, garrottes, ropes, snares, cosh etc, looking for rabbits, if they are stopped by the police but if they get the worse end of the stick and by the time the police are involved they are hunting for rabbits with some carrots.

People should have the right to defend themselves and their property, its a different ball game out in a rural lonely farmhouse compared to somebody living in a street or a built up area, nobody is going to hear your screams out in the sticks, context is important the law siding with convicted criminals against an 83 year old who has never been in trouble is very sad, that is why nobody should ever trust the police.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The British Justice System on 21:19 - May 9 with 958 viewsDarran

The British Justice System on 19:17 - May 9 by controversial_jack

Oh fuçk off you condescending prick.

Login to get fewer ads

The British Justice System on 21:28 - May 9 with 940 viewsLeonWasGod

The British Justice System on 21:16 - May 9 by trampie

I despair at the luvvies, snowflakes and the pc crowd on here sometimes as well as the ones in society at large.

Convicted burglars going to a lonely farmhouse where there is a very old couple, the police don't protect people in rural areas and criminals know it, but lots of these old boys might not be able to win a fist fight against lots of younger hardened criminals but they have pride they will do what it takes to protect themselves, their family and their property and rightly so.
Talk is cheap as they say but in the same boat lots of people would do the same thing no doubt, you would be obliged to defend your wife, property and yourself, you would fear for your life because you would figure they know that the police wont come or wont come for a very long time, you would figure that they know you are very old and that its two very old people in the farmhouse one being a female, like lots of farmers you have a gun its your only defence against people that are out to do you harm, also its personal they are going to take liberties with you so what are you going to do ?, I tell you what a lot of people will do and that is stand up to the criminals, they want a piece of you then they will have to suffer the consequences.
I am aware of other cases similar to this, the Tony Martin case is well know but I have heard of something similar that happened locally.

The one area where burglars that commit these type of crimes where they pick on lonely farms show their thickness as they don't seem to realise those old boys will fight back and often they have shotguns.

Its all about context and this case should never have come to court, you cant say the people were unarmed, the victim [farmer] would not know they were unarmed [you would probably guess they are armed] and they drove a car with no headlights [a vehicle is a deadly weapon in its own right] and the police would not know they were unarmed.
People could use hunting knives, garrottes, ropes, snares, cosh etc, looking for rabbits, if they are stopped by the police but if they get the worse end of the stick and by the time the police are involved they are hunting for rabbits with some carrots.

People should have the right to defend themselves and their property, its a different ball game out in a rural lonely farmhouse compared to somebody living in a street or a built up area, nobody is going to hear your screams out in the sticks, context is important the law siding with convicted criminals against an 83 year old who has never been in trouble is very sad, that is why nobody should ever trust the police.

The law didn't side against him though. He was acquitted. Shame he had to go through it, sure. But there are consequences if you shoot someone, whatever the context.
The British Justice System on 21:38 - May 9 with 925 viewstrampie

The British Justice System on 21:28 - May 9 by LeonWasGod

The law didn't side against him though. He was acquitted. Shame he had to go through it, sure. But there are consequences if you shoot someone, whatever the context.

The police arrested him and the crown prosecution service made the decision to charge him and put him on trial, luckily he was tried by his peers of 12 good men [and women] and true, its lucky he had a trial by jury.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The British Justice System on 21:57 - May 9 with 894 viewscontroversial_jack

The British Justice System on 21:19 - May 9 by Darran

Oh fuçk off you condescending prick.

What exactly is wrong with you?
The British Justice System on 21:59 - May 9 with 886 viewsDarran

The British Justice System on 21:57 - May 9 by controversial_jack

What exactly is wrong with you?

Dear God you're being serious too aren't you?

The British Justice System on 23:36 - May 9 with 849 viewsDJack

The British Justice System on 21:28 - May 9 by LeonWasGod

Is the correct answer.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The British Justice System on 01:45 - May 10 with 823 viewsgwyn_gaseg

No problem with verdict, maybe send a message, I doubt it though as some people are beyond educating. Thieving robbing barstewards, give them an inch and they take a mile, this time he's down a foot.
The British Justice System on 11:23 - May 10 with 758 viewscontroversial_jack

The British Justice System on 01:45 - May 10 by gwyn_gaseg

No problem with verdict, maybe send a message, I doubt it though as some people are beyond educating. Thieving robbing barstewards, give them an inch and they take a mile, this time he's down a foot.

Who do you think you are, Judge Dredd?
The British Justice System on 11:40 - May 10 with 740 viewsraynor94

The British Justice System on 11:23 - May 10 by controversial_jack

Who do you think you are, Judge Dredd?

Well let's just hope you or your Kith and kin don't ever find themselves in the unenviable situation that poor gent and his good lady wife found themselves in that night

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024