Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Natural goal scorers. Every team needs one. 21:47 - May 13 with 1074 viewsPokerface

Trundle
Scotland
Michu
Bony
Llorente

I am sure I have missed a few out. Apologies. But every team needs one.

Whatever happens. Stay up. Go down.

Baston has to go. Replaced with ?

Huw is our main scout. Any help welcome.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Natural goal scorers. Every team needs one. on 21:48 - May 13 with 1063 viewsNeathJack

Gilligan.
Latchford.
Natural goal scorers. Every team needs one. on 21:51 - May 13 with 1034 viewsjack2jack

Mmmmm, hello
Mr Curtis
Natural goal scorers. Every team needs one. on 19:47 - May 15 with 852 viewsNirvana

As I've said on a few other threads, I would be content to keep Llorente next season and sign a pacy striker/winger hybrid like Marcel Sabitzer from RB Leipzig or Sandro from Malaga. Patrik Schick from Sampdoria would be the more classic '9' here, if you wanted that. Preferably, I'd like us to sign two of the above but I highly doubt Jenkins would spend the requisite money.

Best case scenario then, one of them + Siggy/Llorente/Ayew would make for an intimidating and versatile attack, all with good touch and intelligence. We could change formations seamlessly between matches and during them, and we'd have cover in case anybody gets injured. It's key to have depth and variety in attack in the PL these days, but you need quality too, and these guys can provide all of that.

In response to the OP, they're all great, but Sandro and Schick would be the more prototypical goalscorers. I'd rather sign Sabitzer if I had to choose, though, as I think Llorente can bring the goals for another season at least. Sabitzer whips in some truly phenomenal crosses on a routine basis, and Llorente will have plenty of chances to put away. I have confidence The Lion King would do so, possibly even more so than this season.
Natural goal scorers. Every team needs one. on 01:24 - May 16 with 743 viewsMeraki

Missed a few???

Natural goal scorers. Every team needs one. on 08:46 - May 16 with 633 viewsPegojack

Schechter.

Natural goal scorers. Every team needs one. on 10:36 - May 16 with 567 viewsDafyddHuw

Natural goal scorers. Every team needs one. on 08:46 - May 16 by Pegojack

Schechter.

Aiden "Goal Machine" Newhouse?
Natural goal scorers. Every team needs one. on 10:37 - May 16 with 562 viewsdcd14

Steve Watkin
Natural goal scorers. Every team needs one. on 11:13 - May 16 with 528 viewsKerouac

Bas Dost (Would cost mind. We could have had him for 10 million Euros last summer)

Anthony Modeste

Andrea Belotti (Second Striker type)

Timo Werner

Andrej Kramarić (Maybe Leicester will want to sell)

Ivan Santini (Target man)

Andriy Yarmolenko (would provide goals from the left wing)

Tammy Abraham (Chelsea youngster on loan in the Championship this year and has scored a hatful)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Login to get fewer ads

Natural goal scorers. Every team needs one. on 11:18 - May 16 with 518 viewsLandore_Jack

Leonardo Ulloa.

#backtojack

Natural goal scorers. Every team needs one. on 15:04 - May 16 with 455 viewsdcd14

Natural goal scorers. Every team needs one. on 11:13 - May 16 by Kerouac

Bas Dost (Would cost mind. We could have had him for 10 million Euros last summer)

Anthony Modeste

Andrea Belotti (Second Striker type)

Timo Werner

Andrej Kramarić (Maybe Leicester will want to sell)

Ivan Santini (Target man)

Andriy Yarmolenko (would provide goals from the left wing)

Tammy Abraham (Chelsea youngster on loan in the Championship this year and has scored a hatful)

Belotti is going to fetch some silly money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024