Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel James - Wales 01:48 - Jun 9 with 2153 viewsSwan91

Called up to the Wales squad!! great news, must be doing something right. Hopefully he gets some sort of involvement in pre season also.
Daniel James - Wales on 05:30 - Jun 9 with 2074 viewsLoyal

The first of potentially three new welsh talents coming through the academy system. Not bad after 2 years.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Daniel James - Wales on 08:09 - Jun 9 with 1967 viewsshandyjack

this just highlights the dreadful lack of depth we have as a nation. He is yet to make his senior debut for a league team.
Good luck to the kid however

Poll: Expectation for the season

Daniel James - Wales on 09:55 - Jun 9 with 1812 viewspencoedjack

Daniel James - Wales on 08:09 - Jun 9 by shandyjack

this just highlights the dreadful lack of depth we have as a nation. He is yet to make his senior debut for a league team.

As much as I don't want to I have to agree
Daniel James - Wales on 10:00 - Jun 9 with 1806 viewsandypitt56

Surely the fact neil taylor is a regular is enough to show they have a lack of depth....
Daniel James - Wales on 10:24 - Jun 9 with 1766 viewsSwan91

that is one point... but my main take on it is our young winger... who will be able to train with one of the best wingers in the world (bale), could hopefully learn from him and some of the other big players in the team. If he also gets to play a bit... then that is already some experience with international defender EVEN before he makes some sort of appearance for us in the future... that will hopefully make his transition into first team football a little easier.
Daniel James - Wales on 11:18 - Jun 9 with 1704 viewsEasternJack

James looks an excellent prospect and I hope he breaks into our 1st team this coming season

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Daniel James - Wales on 11:36 - Jun 9 with 1674 viewsjasper_T

He's easily talented enough to be playing senior football (he's much better than Hedges or Bray were for us, for example), but I imagine there is a concern that he's too small to be thrown into the depths of the Football League to be kicked about every weekend.

Needs to be protected and given time, as he's a cracking player when he gets going.
Daniel James - Wales on 12:21 - Jun 9 with 1615 viewsshandyjack

Daniel James - Wales on 11:36 - Jun 9 by jasper_T

He's easily talented enough to be playing senior football (he's much better than Hedges or Bray were for us, for example), but I imagine there is a concern that he's too small to be thrown into the depths of the Football League to be kicked about every weekend.

Needs to be protected and given time, as he's a cracking player when he gets going.

i don't doubt he has the potential talent, i was using the call up to highlight how bad the national teams depth is.
I wish the lad well hope he comes on and scores the winner
I'd be far happier with James taking a place in the Swans squad next year than Barrow or Jeff

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

Daniel James - Wales on 21:02 - Jun 9 with 1324 viewsgazza_1234

He's been in and around the Wales age groups for a number of years. I'd like to think the coaching staff know enough about the kid to call on him.
Daniel James - Wales on 01:32 - Jun 11 with 1076 viewsmajorraglan

Good luck to the kid, he could make his first senior Wales appearance before he plays for his club's first team! Hope he enjoys the experience and Wales get a result.
Daniel James - Wales on 04:47 - Jun 11 with 1032 viewsKilkennyjack

Daniel James - Wales on 05:30 - Jun 9 by Loyal

The first of potentially three new welsh talents coming through the academy system. Not bad after 2 years.

Well ....Hull City actually produced him and we signed him at 16.
Already a Wales Victory Shield player.
Good talent spot though - and not from Falkirk

Rodon is a Swansea boy and we did produce him. Go Joe.

Beware of the Risen People

Daniel James - Wales on 10:12 - Jun 11 with 873 viewsLoyal

Daniel James - Wales on 04:47 - Jun 11 by Kilkennyjack

Well ....Hull City actually produced him and we signed him at 16.
Already a Wales Victory Shield player.
Good talent spot though - and not from Falkirk

Rodon is a Swansea boy and we did produce him. Go Joe.

I like you x

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024