Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread 12:33 - Dec 20 with 27862 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 14:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 12:39 - Dec 20 with 7002 viewsTheKirkyLife

Let's be generous. 2-1 Palace, Clement sacked finally. Leon comes in as 'search for replacement begins' which doesn't end until after the January window closes. Underwhelming Manager A comes in an guides the Swans to a couple more victories before they are relegated weeks before season's end rooted to the bottom of the table.

Lump on?
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 14:00 - Dec 21 with 6870 viewsjackharris

Not many seats left online for this match. However, the tickets that do remain are in rows together. So not so sporadically spread out, if you want to take family or friends.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 14:15 - Dec 21 with 6846 viewsSwan91

I am weirdly excited about this game.... think we will win 2-1
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 14:20 - Dec 21 with 6827 viewswhoflungdung

Players free of the Undertaker

We re gonna win

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 14:20 - Dec 21 with 6825 viewspencoedjack

3 all
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 14:29 - Dec 21 with 6825 viewsJoshTheJack

Draw at best i think.Wilf is a big miss because of his hold up play.
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 14:31 - Dec 21 with 6823 viewsShonky

We are going to lose and we are going to lose badly. Think Bournemouth at home last season.

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 14:35 - Dec 21 with 6807 viewsairedale

This time last year, against these, with our new manager present, our revival started.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 14:53 - Dec 21 with 6784 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 14:31 - Dec 21 by Shonky

We are going to lose and we are going to lose badly. Think Bournemouth at home last season.

With apologies to Plasjack, I think this is very likely. Certainly if they score first.

I'm still looking forward to though as there is an inkling of hope in me now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 21 with 6673 viewsSwansea93

0-2

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 16:35 - Dec 21 with 6634 viewsDracan66

If your going to sack the manager at least have the common sense to have a shortlist of managers willing and able to take the role. We need every point and Leon even though short term is not the answer. Jenkin's utter incompetence is on full show yet again. Our club needs major surgery. Clement was hired purely as a yes man due to his lack of managerial experience, this has been highlighted by the clubs poor acquisitions over the Summer and Clements lack of moral fibre in continuing to try and coach players that he were not up to the standards of premier league football.if it wasn't for the financial settlement he knew would be available if sacked he should have done what was right and walked away after the fruitless Summer transfer window. As long as the chairman and owners remain in place the managers job is nothing more than a poisoned chalice.
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 17:07 - Dec 21 with 6561 viewswhoflungdung

I d have thought they d have a replacement waiting on the wings but I'm not chairman of our club

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 19:13 - Dec 21 with 6365 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 14:20 - Dec 21 by pencoedjack

3 all

Can Palace really score 3 own goals?
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 19:25 - Dec 21 with 6350 viewsjack2jack

We need 3 points end of.
Hope Leon can get them up for it,pretty sure he will.
Let the team express themselves,get some passing and free flowing football going and take it to them.
2-1 Happy days!
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 19:50 - Dec 21 with 6310 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 17:07 - Dec 21 by whoflungdung

I d have thought they d have a replacement waiting on the wings but I'm not chairman of our club

This,
would love a win, but somehow I think the damage done is too much......thanks Pinocchio.
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 20:28 - Dec 21 with 6233 viewsDrGonzo

We are all but relegated, the football doesn't matter anymore. Abandon all hope.

All that matters now is giving the owners the required amount of abuse they deserve.
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 20:30 - Dec 21 with 6232 viewsdameedna

Anyone selling a ticket or ST for palarse?
Traveling by train from Reading.
Can share petrol if anyone driving.
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 20:44 - Dec 21 with 6202 viewsjack2jack

Leon speaks!
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 20:54 - Dec 21 with 6177 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 20:30 - Dec 21 by dameedna

Anyone selling a ticket or ST for palarse?
Traveling by train from Reading.
Can share petrol if anyone driving.

Me, my Mrs can’t make it. Good seat West Stand, £25.
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 21:25 - Dec 21 with 6106 viewsoldcob

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 20:28 - Dec 21 by DrGonzo

We are all but relegated, the football doesn't matter anymore. Abandon all hope.

All that matters now is giving the owners the required amount of abuse they deserve.

On a day when a prospective manager might be in the stand? It could deter a manager from joining us. After we've signed said manager? Sure give him all the abuse he deserves.
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 21:41 - Dec 21 with 6071 viewsnantywatcher

Zahra looks to be on fire again, things could turn nasty.
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 21:54 - Dec 21 with 6047 viewsGlyn1

Ooh, Palace fans think that Clement brought Leon back to the club from Sheffield Utd, so he may still be struggling to get to know our players.

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=170053&page=1

God bless Wikipedia.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 21:55]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 22:12 - Dec 21 with 6014 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 21:41 - Dec 21 by nantywatcher

Zahra looks to be on fire again, things could turn nasty.

We couldn't cope with Arron Lennon last monday so god help us against Zaha and Townsend.

The atmosphere is going to be different this Saturday especially if the new manager is announced before the game so the players may well step up to the plate and put a shift in?
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 04:23 - Dec 22 with 5813 viewsdameedna

Just bought a ticket for palarse on line in West thanks for offer Airedale much appreciated. I left it a bit late to ask.

Watched the long presso with Leon he says the right things but he has his work cut out against a better side than us at present.
The Official Swansea City Vs Crystal Palace Match Thread on 04:30 - Dec 22 with 5806 viewsSwansNZ

A change of manager is not going to spoil my pessimistic outlook.

0-2

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024