Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can an account be permanently suspended around here? 00:02 - Jun 11 with 1317 viewsomarjack

Serious question. Did it ever happen?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 0:02]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 00:12 - Jun 11 with 1287 viewsDarran

I don’t imagine it’s impossible to permanently ban anyone from here with diffentnt IPs and usernames.

Why do you ask my Friend?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 00:32 - Jun 11 with 1279 viewsSwanjaxs

Fack me mate if they permanently suspended the accounts of all the nutjobs on here only me and pikeypaul would be left to turn the light's off 😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 06:58 - Jun 11 with 1194 viewsGowerjack

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 00:32 - Jun 11 by Swanjaxs

Fack me mate if they permanently suspended the accounts of all the nutjobs on here only me and pikeypaul would be left to turn the light's off 😂😂😂

I'm not sure he'd know how to do that..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 09:36 - Jun 11 with 1128 viewsmoonie

A simple apology is ok ,Omar. We all make faux pas and yours was as bad as it gets .

Having pross as chief chum doesn't work
Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 09:39 - Jun 11 with 1117 viewsomarjack

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 09:36 - Jun 11 by moonie

A simple apology is ok ,Omar. We all make faux pas and yours was as bad as it gets .

Having pross as chief chum doesn't work

?

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 09:43 - Jun 11 with 1113 viewsShaky

Depends on what you understand by "permanently".

An account can certainly be suspended indefinitely.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 09:45 - Jun 11 with 1110 viewsmoonie

!
Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 09:54 - Jun 11 with 1085 viewsDarran

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 09:39 - Jun 11 by omarjack

?

You missed his utterly disgusting post attacking you with lies yesterday Omar it was only here a few minutes before the Mods removed it.

Probably the vilest thing I’ve ever seen on here.

Login to get fewer ads

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:01 - Jun 11 with 1075 viewsmoonie

Last thing at night. First in the morning.

And ten years plus.

Get help ,seriously.

It's shaming you .

Great post
Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:04 - Jun 11 with 1071 viewsomarjack

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 09:54 - Jun 11 by Darran

You missed his utterly disgusting post attacking you with lies yesterday Omar it was only here a few minutes before the Mods removed it.

Probably the vilest thing I’ve ever seen on here.

The one about me being an imposter or with double accounts etc? I've seen that.

If there was another post yesterday then I've missed it.

He's really not worth the effort of typing back. But I have to admit. Although childish and far beneath me. But I'm starting to enjoy his bizarre, sociopathic obsession with me. And every time he threatens that he's "going to find me" imagining himself as an autistic version of Liam Neeson I always get the urge to burst out laughing. He doesn't even know in which continent I am right now.

Our relationship is like a man and his dumb pet animal. I hold a stick with a piece of pork. And like the poor animal he is, Simply follows the bait..amusing.

He gets triggered at everything..then runs around in circles, PMing pe, Or reporting me or threatening to hunt me down etc..Then I trigger him more and so on.

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:05 - Jun 11 with 1061 viewsmoonie

Great post ,my friend
Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:07 - Jun 11 with 1051 viewsomarjack

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:05 - Jun 11 by moonie

Great post ,my friend

LOL You really lost the plot my friend.

As if you're being possessed by other users on the site. Can't blame you really. Living for too long as yourself must be hell on earth.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 10:07]

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:08 - Jun 11 with 1043 viewsDarran

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:04 - Jun 11 by omarjack

He's really not worth the effort of typing back. But I have to admit. Although childish and far beneath me. But I'm starting to enjoy his bizarre, sociopathic obsession with me. And every time he threatens that he's "going to find me" imagining himself as an autistic version of Liam Neeson I always get the urge to burst out laughing. He doesn't even know in which continent I am right now.

Our relationship is like a man and his dumb pet animal. I hold a stick with a piece of pork. And like the poor animal he is, Simply follows the bait..amusing.

He gets triggered at everything..then runs around in circles, PMing pe, Or reporting me or threatening to hunt me down etc..Then I trigger him more and so on.

There was another one you missed. When I say it was the vilest thing I’ve ever seen on here I’m being serious.
It was proof that when I say the bloke is scum he truly is scum.

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:08 - Jun 11 with 1045 viewsKGriz16

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:04 - Jun 11 by omarjack

What's funny about autism?
Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:10 - Jun 11 with 1040 viewsomarjack

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:08 - Jun 11 by KGriz16

What's funny about autism?

It's funny when he acts like one. I know he's not. He's just a hamster on a spinning wheel making a fool of himself.

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:13 - Jun 11 with 1030 viewsKGriz16

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:10 - Jun 11 by omarjack

It's funny when he acts like one. I know he's not. He's just a hamster on a spinning wheel making a fool of himself.

My concern isn't Moonie or how he acts? It's why you consider someone with autism funny? You say 'acts like one'? How do autistic people act? I'm curious...
Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:19 - Jun 11 with 1015 viewsomarjack

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:13 - Jun 11 by KGriz16

My concern isn't Moonie or how he acts? It's why you consider someone with autism funny? You say 'acts like one'? How do autistic people act? I'm curious...

I meant he's very repetitive. Autism isn't funny. But when someone intentionally acts limited I simply can't help but think it's somehow funny.

Just like a comedian acting like he's dumb (which could suggest a form of mental illness) yet many flock to cinemas to watch this sh!t. In reality mental illness or disorders including Autism are far from being funny. But when a sane person pretends to be mentally limited either for laughs or because he's butthurt and trying to keep the same situation going forever,just like Moonie does..It's funny.

Poor choice of words from my side? maybe. But focus on the big picture here.

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:23 - Jun 11 with 1013 viewsmoonie

Omar.
Look.

As you won't answer my pm to you here s where we are.

1. Autism is not ever a matter of levity
2. Neither is the recent death of one s father. used to point score in the worst possible way . 247 pointed this out to you.

3. Prosser has no moral compass. You forget the Kevin Austin debacle of a thread . He s no friend .
4. You have no idea whatsoever as to the realisation you ve gone OTT ,which you have. It's best to accept ,even to yourself, that we can all male ourselves Kunts on here ,which you have .

Now, forget everything else and just concentrate on what you post and how a post might be perceived on here . Better still ,simply give it a break ,have a cheap cup of coffee and a digestive
Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:32 - Jun 11 with 994 viewsomarjack

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:23 - Jun 11 by moonie

Omar.
Look.

2. Neither is the recent death of one s father. used to point score in the worst possible way . 247 pointed this out to you.

3. Prosser has no moral compass. You forget the Kevin Austin debacle of a thread . He s no friend .
4. You have no idea whatsoever as to the realisation you ve gone OTT ,which you have. It's best to accept ,even to yourself, that we can all male ourselves Kunts on here ,which you have .

Now, forget everything else and just concentrate on what you post and how a post might be perceived on here . Better still ,simply give it a break ,have a cheap cup of coffee and a digestive

LOL f*ck off..YOU have the audacity to tell me that I should be polite and "politically correct"?

I would have accepted criticism from any other person.Because I'm not perfect and sometimes people say things that can be read as offensive although unintentionally.

But taking criticism from you? You who advocates violence against people of other races. You who spend hours bashing on people who aren't exactly like you. Now you're telling me to be polite? p!ss off.

As for remarks about your father you say. I DID NOT insult your father. And you know it. All I said is that..it's better not repeat it but you know what I said did not insult anyone but you. And if you can't take insults go for a nice walk outside. Oh but right, The foreign types are taking over the streets so all you can do is sit on your @ss and b!tch about it.

As for point 3..What in the name of the bloody f*ck are you blabbering about?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 10:33]

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:32 - Jun 11 with 993 viewsDarran

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 10:23 - Jun 11 by moonie

Omar.
Look.

This is so untrue it’s utterly vile. Omar DID NOT use the death of your dad to point score.

HE DID NOTHING OF THE SORT.

Can an account be permanently suspended around here? on 11:11 - Jun 11 with 951 viewsLoyal

Around here or on here ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024