Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montero 17:19 - Aug 24 with 1660 viewsDarran

Nowhere to be seen. Must be injured.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Montero on 17:41 - Aug 24 with 1625 viewsWingstandwood

The guy is a complete and utter impostor!

In the six years since his SCFC move he has made 99 apps with a paltry 3 goal return that many a central defender would better. Thank f#ck SCFC got that complete and utter waste of time, space and money off its books. And to think the upcoming autumn/winter bad weather is yet to arrive. The epitome of appalling value for money.

I spoke to Leighton James who thought he needed "arm around his shoulder" encouragement, cajoling and man-management skills to get him to play to his true full potential and to counteract his psychological frailties . Leighton did seem rather 'loaded' on strong refreshments at the time of discussion.... I think a kick up the arse or watching how many football supporters live and survive on a daily basis might be a better idea, albeit I'd admit even that is probably futile.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Montero

Argus!

Montero on 18:01 - Aug 24 with 1590 viewsGlyn1

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Montero on 18:06 - Aug 24 with 1575 viewslondonlisa2001

He’s on loan. Can’t play against us?
Montero on 22:04 - Aug 24 with 1270 viewsNotLoyal

Never bought a round like Ollie.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Montero on 23:09 - Aug 24 with 1182 viewsJacket

Probably won't see him tomorrow, he'll still be recovering from his 10 minutes against Barnsley on Tuesday night.
Montero on 06:34 - Aug 25 with 984 viewsjackal

Montero on 17:41 - Aug 24 by Wingstandwood

In the six years since his SCFC move he has made 99 apps with a paltry 3 goal return that many a central defender would better. Thank f#ck SCFC got that complete and utter waste of time, space and money off its books. And to think the upcoming autumn/winter bad weather is yet to arrive. The epitome of appalling value for money.

I spoke to Leighton James who thought he needed "arm around his shoulder" encouragement, cajoling and man-management skills to get him to play to his true full potential and to counteract his psychological frailties . Leighton did seem rather 'loaded' on strong refreshments at the time of discussion.... I think a kick up the arse or watching how many football supporters live and survive on a daily basis might be a better idea, albeit I'd admit even that is probably futile.

All you say is absolutely spot on. And yet on his very rare good days he is one of the most exciting players I've ever seen in a Swan's shirt. Watching him destroy full backs was a delight. Chambers and Ivanovic were never the same again.

Such a pity that he only played so little..

I'm glad that he can't play against us today.
Montero on 07:20 - Aug 25 with 952 viewssainthelens

Montero on 17:41 - Aug 24 by Wingstandwood

Putting Leighton in a sentence with psychological frailties is fairly appropriate.
Montero on 07:40 - Aug 25 with 926 viewsJFSwan

Brum fans were raving about his substitute appearance and how he destroyed the full back.

That excitement will soon turn to frustration
Login to get fewer ads

Montero on 08:47 - Aug 25 with 838 viewsOldjack

Montero on 07:40 - Aug 25 by JFSwan

Brum fans were raving about his substitute appearance and how he destroyed the full back.

That excitement will soon turn to frustration

untouchable on his day ,just far to few days

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Montero on 09:33 - Aug 25 with 770 viewsNotLoyal

If hey get to the play off final, he will be fit.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Montero on 17:38 - Aug 25 with 627 viewsWingstandwood

Montero on 07:20 - Aug 25 by sainthelens

Putting Leighton in a sentence with psychological frailties is fairly appropriate.

Yes indeed, a common winger thing.... Unstoppable one game against top opposition but cannot be bothered in the slightest the next even when against significantly lesser opposition.

And you're right about Leighton James i.e. like ex-referee Keith Hackett said many years back he was absolutely impossible to defend against when he could actually be bothered. And he sure did know where the back of the net was, how to cross, how to beat a man and how to take a free kick.

He should have had a trophy glittered career... Labour spin-doctor Alastair Campbell's favourite Burnley player... I get an inkling many a top manager was put off by his 'attitude'. To say the guy is argumentative for the sake of it would be an understatement, and not the type to take kindly to being told what to do. Maybe that is why he was never given a job by SCFC. What he could have taught and passed down to the the young-un's.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024