Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn pictured with another terrorist 18:06 - Dec 5 with 1091 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 18:15 - Dec 5 with 1069 viewsHighjack

Looking at the bottom left of that photo I think we can safely deduce that the reason we haven’t seen Jacob Rees Mogg during this election is because he’s undercover on a clandestine reconnaissance mission. Don’t think much of the Dan James haircut mind.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 18:15 - Dec 5 with 1066 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 18:15 - Dec 5 by Highjack

Looking at the bottom left of that photo I think we can safely deduce that the reason we haven’t seen Jacob Rees Mogg during this election is because he’s undercover on a clandestine reconnaissance mission. Don’t think much of the Dan James haircut mind.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 19:49 - Dec 5 with 996 viewsPegojack

The Sherrif of Nottingham was a Brexit Party member.
Fact.
Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 20:00 - Dec 5 with 979 viewsHighjack

This is not a Diane Abbott reference but Corbyn needs to watch where he puts his hands. If Robin Hood lets go of that bowstring, our Jeremy is going to be catapulted somewhere towards the Derby area.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 18:19 - Dec 6 with 859 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 19:49 - Dec 5 by Pegojack

Fact.

The sheriff of Nottingham was pro french he wanted to deal with them to rule the UK.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 18:26 - Dec 6 with 841 viewsperplex

He has even been compared to Hitler by the elitist propaganda, Goebells would have been proud of them.
Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 22:03 - Dec 6 with 785 viewscentrestandswan

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 19:49 - Dec 5 by Pegojack

Fact.

Well I thought he was great in Die Hard.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 22:15 - Dec 6 with 774 viewsGlyn1

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 18:19 - Dec 6 by felixstowe_jack

The sheriff of Nottingham was pro french he wanted to deal with them to rule the UK.

Nope.

He wanted to support the English king, John, to rule France.

I thought that would make him your hero.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 22:17]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 23:45 - Dec 6 with 741 viewsPegojack

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 22:03 - Dec 6 by centrestandswan

Well I thought he was great in Die Hard.

Yippee kai ay, motherfecker....
Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 00:28 - Dec 7 with 719 viewsBrynCartwright

Really a very strange and weird thread for a Labour supporter to post, Like, everyone loved Kevin Costner kicking arse. Yes, you posted your Labour votes off. We all know that, but you criticise JC for identifying with a legend. FFS!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 06:42 - Dec 7 with 666 viewsVetchfielder

Forest legend

Proud to have been one of the 231

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 06:58 - Dec 7 with 655 viewsHighjack

He’s been hanging around with Little John for years. I imagine Dianne would make a good Friar Tuck. Not sure who’d play Will Scarlet, Barry Gardiner I suppose.

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 08:56 - Dec 7 with 597 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn pictured with another terrorist on 00:28 - Dec 7 by BrynCartwright

Really a very strange and weird thread for a Labour supporter to post, Like, everyone loved Kevin Costner kicking arse. Yes, you posted your Labour votes off. We all know that, but you criticise JC for identifying with a legend. FFS!

Look , he's doing it because he's almost as needy as his chum Gareth Thomas. If Darran stopped posting here for a month, or anywhere else for that matter it would be like starving him of oxygen.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024