Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn' brother Piers 19:05 - Jan 1 with 1085 viewsonehunglow

I see this utter scumbag has been fined again by organising breach of lockdown.

Frankly, he is killing people and really should be jailed. Fines are not enough.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Corbyn' brother Piers on 19:11 - Jan 1 with 963 viewstrampie

Some of the privileged English upper classes are rotters Perch.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Corbyn' brother Piers on 19:35 - Jan 1 with 942 viewsmajorraglan

Keith posted on here earlier this week about the approach in Spain and the fact 23 were given 7 days B an B in the local jail, that’s what we need to see happen here, but I don’t think the legislation includes the option to jail. That’s something the politicians should be held to account for.
Corbyn' brother Piers on 19:58 - Jan 1 with 910 viewsHighjack

Piers is by far the most educated and qualified of the pair, yet millions wanted the idiot brother to be PM.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn' brother Piers on 20:32 - Jan 1 with 895 viewsScotia

He's got to be a candidate for sectioning.
Corbyn' brother Piers on 20:48 - Jan 1 with 881 viewsbuilthjack

Johnson held a meeting with 50 Tory MP's in a room where only 29 were allowed because of social distancing rules. Is he utter scum too?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corbyn' brother Piers on 21:01 - Jan 1 with 875 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn' brother Piers on 20:48 - Jan 1 by builthjack

Johnson held a meeting with 50 Tory MP's in a room where only 29 were allowed because of social distancing rules. Is he utter scum too?

They’ve probably all been vaccinated anyway.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn' brother Piers on 21:10 - Jan 1 with 863 viewsexhmrc1

Yes
Corbyn' brother Piers on 22:41 - Jan 1 with 812 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Were you there?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn' brother Piers on 23:13 - Jan 1 with 807 viewsbuilthjack

Corbyn' brother Piers on 22:41 - Jan 1 by felixstowe_jack

Were you there?

Do you think I am a Tory MP?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corbyn' brother Piers on 08:34 - Jan 2 with 728 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn' brother Piers on 23:13 - Jan 1 by builthjack

Do you think I am a Tory MP?

Yes if you know who was at a private meeting. I heard Corbyn had a new years eve party.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn' brother Piers on 10:15 - Jan 2 with 705 viewsNortbankboy

Yes
Corbyn' brother Piers on 10:37 - Jan 2 with 698 viewsonehunglow

No vile scum Tory though has been actively campaigning to rebel against distancing,masks or any measures at all to beat the virus.
Ken.Put your lefty bitterness away and be free.

Corbyn' brother Piers on 13:43 - Jan 2 with 652 viewsbuilthjack

Corbyn' brother Piers on 10:37 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

No vile scum Tory though has been actively campaigning to rebel against distancing,masks or any measures at all to beat the virus.

Not sure when this lefty/righty nonsense surfaced on this board, but it has spoilt it for sure.
I feel sorry for Keith when posters harp on about left and right.
never heard the like of it. Such utter rubbish.

Corbyn' brother Piers on 13:52 - Jan 2 with 644 viewsFlashberryjack

Corbyn' brother Piers on 13:43 - Jan 2 by builthjack

Not sure when this lefty/righty nonsense surfaced on this board, but it has spoilt it for sure.

The left/right thing has always been here Builthy, just as it is on the other site (although I think the left is in the majority there).

Anyway, one thing is for sure, you certainly ain't no Tory.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corbyn' brother Piers on 14:02 - Jan 2 with 640 viewsbuilthjack

Corbyn' brother Piers on 13:52 - Jan 2 by Flashberryjack

The left/right thing has always been here Builthy, just as it is on the other site (although I think the left is in the majority there).

Anyway, one thing is for sure, you certainly ain't no Tory.

Yes it's been here, but in all the many years I have been on this site, and the one before, it has never been so bad.
Lots of good posters don't post on here anymore because of it.
I certainly ain't no Tory, you are right !! How could you tell?
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 14:05]

Corbyn' brother Piers on 14:21 - Jan 2 with 625 viewsFlashberryjack

Corbyn' brother Piers on 14:02 - Jan 2 by builthjack

Yes it's been here, but in all the many years I have been on this site, and the one before, it has never been so bad.
Lots of good posters don't post on here anymore because of it.
I certainly ain't no Tory, you are right !! How could you tell?
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 14:05]

"I certainly ain't no Tory, you are right !! How could you tell?"

I read your posts, you most definitely swing to the left rather than the right (not that I care a jot)

"Lots of good posters don't post on here anymore because of it"

I disagree, I would say some have left because they feel more comfortable on the other site, where they all pretty much sing off the same hymn sheet.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corbyn' brother Piers on 14:41 - Jan 2 with 621 viewsJohnw102

Corbyn' brother Piers on 19:35 - Jan 1 by majorraglan

Keith posted on here earlier this week about the approach in Spain and the fact 23 were given 7 days B an B in the local jail, that’s what we need to see happen here, but I don’t think the legislation includes the option to jail. That’s something the politicians should be held to account for.

Bst idea I saw was instead of fining put them on a Covid ward to work for a week!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Corbyn' brother Piers on 15:26 - Jan 2 with 605 viewsonehunglow

Corbyn' brother Piers on 13:43 - Jan 2 by builthjack

Left and right is what defines the boards certainly PS.Think Keith is fine.What he won’t have are posters defaming others .

Corbyn' brother Piers on 15:41 - Jan 2 with 593 viewsHighjack

Corbyn' brother Piers on 14:41 - Jan 2 by Johnw102

Bst idea I saw was instead of fining put them on a Covid ward to work for a week!

I bet the poor patients on ventilators would be very assured to see piers Corbyn walking in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn' brother Piers on 16:10 - Jan 2 with 587 viewsonehunglow

Corbyn' brother Piers on 14:21 - Jan 2 by Flashberryjack

I read your posts, you most definitely swing to the left rather than the right (not that I care a jot)

I disagree, I would say some have left because they feel more comfortable on the other site, where they all pretty much sing off the same hymn sheet.

Why do PS posters ,who deride posters on here ,come over to comment.Its like the JWs or Mormons having to do missionary work

Corbyn' brother Piers on 17:39 - Jan 2 with 570 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn' brother Piers on 10:37 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

Heartily recommend reading this article from The Times a few weeks back Mr HL. It would seem the UK government’s insistence on constantly prioritising the economy during the pandemic is the very reason we’ve entered 2021 in such a precarious position.

https://archive.vn/UWnAm
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 17:53]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn' brother Piers on 18:50 - Jan 2 with 537 viewsbuilthjack

Corbyn' brother Piers on 17:39 - Jan 2 by Jack_Meoff

Heartily recommend reading this article from The Times a few weeks back Mr HL. It would seem the UK government’s insistence on constantly prioritising the economy during the pandemic is the very reason we’ve entered 2021 in such a precarious position.

Money over lives.
Some would prefer the money it seems.

Corbyn' brother Piers on 18:52 - Jan 2 with 534 viewsbuilthjack

Corbyn' brother Piers on 14:21 - Jan 2 by Flashberryjack

I was on a wind up when I said how could you tell.

Corbyn' brother Piers on 19:37 - Jan 2 with 520 viewsmajorraglan

Boris has been getting Grief from a number of his back benchers including influential campaigners from the 1922 Committee, it’s all to do with economy and money.

Typo.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 17:12]
Corbyn' brother Piers on 17:03 - Jan 3 with 440 viewsBillyChong

A good read, some absolutely mental decisions made along the way
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024