Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes 09:00 - Jul 26 with 2720 viewsSwansIndependent

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes 26th Jul 2021 09:00
It’s looking more than likely that Matt Grimes will leave Swansea City this week, now the club are some way to completing his transfer to Fulham. It hasn’t been a secret that clubs were interested in his signature, however it’s becoming increasingly difficult to get any figure agreed between the two clubs. 0

click above for the latest on Matt Grimes.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 09:48 - Jul 26 with 1879 viewsmax936

Although this is not a surprise, it puts even more pressure on the squad, next question is who's next

Hope all the Jenkins and Yanks lovers, remember what was said when they sold out, these yanks could sustain us if we went down and we won't fall into hard times again!

Interesting season coming up.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 09:49 - Jul 26 with 1867 viewspikeypaul

So how many $ do you think the hedge fund will get for him?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 09:50 - Jul 26 with 1872 viewsvetchonian

I know some may not be sad to see him go...leaves a gap for us...but starnge there werent a stream of PL clubs after his signature as per all the experts on here....13 days before season starts and no manager and now it seems no captain and a hole in our midfield....and some say we are a well run club

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 09:52 - Jul 26 with 1855 viewsonehunglow

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 09:50 - Jul 26 by vetchonian

I know some may not be sad to see him go...leaves a gap for us...but starnge there werent a stream of PL clubs after his signature as per all the experts on here....13 days before season starts and no manager and now it seems no captain and a hole in our midfield....and some say we are a well run club

It’s a shot show and pretty indefensible .

Lack of planning is killing .

Many of us could run the club better if we had the money of course

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 09:55 - Jul 26 with 1838 viewsmax936

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 09:49 - Jul 26 by pikeypaul

So how many $ do you think the hedge fund will get for him?

The club will in itself will benefit, but the playing squad is now lacking a quality player, the squad needs to be as strong as it can be to stay in this league, the club's funds are gonna diminish even more drastically if we drop out.

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:01 - Jul 26 with 1811 viewsonehunglow

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 09:55 - Jul 26 by max936

The club will in itself will benefit, but the playing squad is now lacking a quality player, the squad needs to be as strong as it can be to stay in this league, the club's funds are gonna diminish even more drastically if we drop out.

Troubled times they have come.
Be nice to have a statement for Jules

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:01 - Jul 26 with 1815 viewsmax936

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 09:50 - Jul 26 by vetchonian

I look back at Birch's leaving and I had a feeling we could be in trouble, but then we came close to going back to the promise land and I wasn't so sure, no parachute money and Yanks ain't got a pot to piss in to prop us up.

Might have been different if things had been different last January and if Hourihane had brought his bollocks with him and played with the talent he possesses or did possess.

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:02 - Jul 26 with 1806 viewsonehunglow

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:01 - Jul 26 by max936

I look back at Birch's leaving and I had a feeling we could be in trouble, but then we came close to going back to the promise land and I wasn't so sure, no parachute money and Yanks ain't got a pot to piss in to prop us up.

Might have been different if things had been different last January and if Hourihane had brought his bollocks with him and played with the talent he possesses or did possess.

And if super Steve had done a real good job

Login to get fewer ads

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:04 - Jul 26 with 1805 viewsmax936

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:01 - Jul 26 by onehunglow

Troubled times they have come.
Be nice to have a statement for Jules

More chance of Snow in August and if we did hear from him, it would be disingenuous clap trap.

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:06 - Jul 26 with 1779 viewsonehunglow

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:04 - Jul 26 by max936

More chance of Snow in August and if we did hear from him, it would be disingenuous clap trap.

Hell,we are on the same page.

Joy to the world

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:08 - Jul 26 with 1764 viewsraynor94

Very worrying times

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:09 - Jul 26 with 1751 viewsonehunglow

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:08 - Jul 26 by raynor94

Very worrying times

Maybe we are over reacting .
I hope so

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:11 - Jul 26 with 1750 viewsmax936

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:06 - Jul 26 by onehunglow

Hell,we are on the same page.

Joy to the world

I'm off now, to enjoy my day off got pity I haven't got a bike no more, could do with a blast for a couple of hrs

Wonder if my Mrs will take me out for a pint or three instead.

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:18 - Jul 26 with 1705 viewsonehunglow

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:11 - Jul 26 by max936

I'm off now, to enjoy my day off got pity I haven't got a bike no more, could do with a blast for a couple of hrs

Wonder if my Mrs will take me out for a pint or three instead.

Grandkid day today so just chilling whilst wifey entertains them.
It’s hard to chill amongst all this cluster dark though.

You re off without a bike Steve.

Safer anyway

Wild swimming later this week.

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 11:47 - Jul 26 with 1438 viewshobo

Will be a shame to see him go but he deserves a chance in the PL. Hopefully it's a £15m+ fee and we can use it to strengthen the squad
Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 11:54 - Jul 26 with 1406 viewsBadlands

Just looked back over past comments regarding the possible transfer to Watford ... it appears he has only gained saintly status because he hasn't been totally anonymous for the whole season and the situation can be used to attack the club.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 12:27 - Jul 26 with 1336 viewsPBJ

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 11:47 - Jul 26 by hobo

Will be a shame to see him go but he deserves a chance in the PL. Hopefully it's a £15m+ fee and we can use it to strengthen the squad

If it happens

we need to buy at least CB CM ST?

Just can't see buying all of them :(

Maybe loans will do
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 12:28]

Always go with the Facts.

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 13:25 - Jul 26 with 1248 viewsKeithHaynes

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 12:27 - Jul 26 by PBJ

If it happens

Maybe loans will do

He will definitely go imo, but not for more than 5, could be wrong.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 13:27 - Jul 26 with 1237 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 13:25 - Jul 26 by KeithHaynes

That’s very cheap for a player who’s been described as the “heartbeat” of Swansea City. The mere fact he’s our captain does add more weight to that “assessment”.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 13:31 - Jul 26 with 1220 viewsjasper_T

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 12:27 - Jul 26 by PBJ

If it happens

Maybe loans will do

We've already bought two strikers and a centre midfielder. Bennett, Cabango, Latibeaudiere, Cooper as centre halves (plus Naughton if the new manager wants to play a back three). Transfer window's open for another 5 weeks.
Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 13:54 - Jul 26 with 1170 viewsPBJ

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 13:31 - Jul 26 by jasper_T

We've already bought two strikers and a centre midfielder. Bennett, Cabango, Latibeaudiere, Cooper as centre halves (plus Naughton if the new manager wants to play a back three). Transfer window's open for another 5 weeks.

Yup and i'm hoping we will by at least

A target man(ST) next to Lowe

Toshack mostly uses 4231

but since Ayew is gone to Qutar

I think we need more than a youngster
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 13:57]

Always go with the Facts.

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 14:08 - Jul 26 with 1130 viewsCatullus

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 10:09 - Jul 26 by onehunglow

Maybe we are over reacting .
I hope so

Yeah you are, it's only football. It's not life or death.

The thing that plenty might like though, if we went down would our owners give up the ghost and try to sell?

Maybe we'll get lucky, Grimes leaves and Walsh finally fulfills his potential!

Whatever happens, STID.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 15:13 - Jul 26 with 1061 viewsdobjack2

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 13:25 - Jul 26 by KeithHaynes

Agree. Last year of contract- if no extension clause buyers market unless an auction is engineered. Risk is going even cheaper in the new year or for free at end of season.
Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 15:35 - Jul 26 with 1003 viewsKeithHaynes

The deal is Stalling 😂😂😂😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 16:03 - Jul 26 with 949 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bid accepted by Swansea City for Captain Matt Grimes on 15:35 - Jul 26 by KeithHaynes

The deal is Stalling 😂😂😂😂

Going backwards or sideways?? Never!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024