Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marine Le Pen next president of France ? 21:30 - Apr 10 with 7106 views73__73

Pro Russia. Anti Eu.......there’d be a huge meltdown among the snowflake brigade 😁

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 22:37 - Apr 10 with 2754 viewsEbo

You think it is a good idea to have an actual Nazi running a country so close to the UK? To think our elders fought to stop people like this. Now you seem to be supporting it.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 22:58 - Apr 10 with 2739 viewsSirjohnalot

To see the clear and obvious war crimes being committed in Ukraine by Russia then to er the rise of the Far Right across Europe is terrifying. I see the evil one effects of hate in my job regularly. It’s not a snowflake reaction. It’s seeing it in action
Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 05:50 - Apr 11 with 2695 views73__73

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 22:37 - Apr 10 by Ebo

You think it is a good idea to have an actual Nazi running a country so close to the UK? To think our elders fought to stop people like this. Now you seem to be supporting it.

It’s not up to me how the French vote. If I was French though, she’d definitely be getting my vote.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 08:07 - Apr 11 with 2652 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The French seem pretty fed up with Macron, we will find out just how fed up.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 08:07 - Apr 11 with 2643 viewsKilkennyjack

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 05:50 - Apr 11 by 73__73

It’s not up to me how the French vote. If I was French though, she’d definitely be getting my vote.

Then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Hopefully the French people are much wiser. 🇫🇷🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 08:20 - Apr 11 with 2643 viewspikeypaul

She has no chance of winning, the media are totally against her.
You only had to listen the the France TV journalist on BBC radio about 10 mins ago when asked to comment on the election, all she did was try and associate her with Putin, it was a total BBC and France tv propaganda broadcast.

It’s so funny reading rsoles throwing unfounded accusations against her when they are the type of scum that voted for a war criminal who is directly responsible for millions of deaths.

But that’s democracy and should be respected, but we know a lot on here do not.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 8:33]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 08:21 - Apr 11 with 2642 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 08:07 - Apr 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

The French people will vote for the person they think will do the best for France.

Hopefully everyone will respect the democratic decision of the French people.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 10:27 - Apr 11 with 2585 viewsLohengrin

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 22:37 - Apr 10 by Ebo

A “Nazi!” C’mon Eb. I’m sure you know how daft that sounds?

You and I were both on here back in 2017 on the night after the French election talking about two wildly contrasting sets of footage. The first was of Macron in Paris at his £5000 a plate celebration gala surrounded by the cheering big guns of banking and the multinationals, topped off with the painted vacuity of the showbiz world. The second was of Marine Le Pen standing on a portable platform in the drizzle at the town square in Florange addressing thousands of steelworkers.

In Macron and Le Pen you have, essentially, two polar visions: On the one hand a completely deregulated, globalised world where market forces determine outcomes; on the other a defence of welfarism, a polity where trades unions are drawn into the heart of decision making.

If you were French you find yourself posed with a very simple question in a few weeks time: Do working folk have agency or not?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 10:39 - Apr 11 with 2550 viewscontroversial_jack

If we have NAZIS in the French govt, they will be the next target for Putin
Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 12:40 - Apr 11 with 2493 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 22:58 - Apr 10 by Sirjohnalot

To see the clear and obvious war crimes being committed in Ukraine by Russia then to er the rise of the Far Right across Europe is terrifying. I see the evil one effects of hate in my job regularly. It’s not a snowflake reaction. It’s seeing it in action

But you are equating someone who wants to put her country first with Nazis that attempted to commit actual Genocide.
I have never understood this direct attribution, as far as I know most ordinary folk would love someone in power who would put them first and foremost.
Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 12:55 - Apr 11 with 2486 viewsKilkennyjack

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 10:39 - Apr 11 by controversial_jack

If we have NAZIS in the French govt, they will be the next target for Putin

And thats the worry ….

Beware of the Risen People

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 12:58 - Apr 11 with 2479 viewsLorax

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 08:20 - Apr 11 by pikeypaul

She has no chance of winning, the media are totally against her.
You only had to listen the the France TV journalist on BBC radio about 10 mins ago when asked to comment on the election, all she did was try and associate her with Putin, it was a total BBC and France tv propaganda broadcast.

It’s so funny reading rsoles throwing unfounded accusations against her when they are the type of scum that voted for a war criminal who is directly responsible for millions of deaths.

But that’s democracy and should be respected, but we know a lot on here do not.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 8:33]

Unfounded accusations? OK, who can prove she's a NAZI? I certainly can't but I do know she met Putin several times, what that says isn't clear but possibly it says more about Putin than her?
Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:01 - Apr 11 with 2472 viewsEbo

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 05:50 - Apr 11 by 73__73

Would you vote for BNP too? There is no difference between her party and Nick the gimp Griffins party. Same racist, bigoted policies designed to give right wing fan boys hard ons for weeks.

You are very very gullible.

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:04 - Apr 11 with 2467 viewsEbo

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 10:27 - Apr 11 by Lohengrin

A “Nazi!” C’mon Eb. I’m sure you know how daft that sounds?

You and I were both on here back in 2017 on the night after the French election talking about two wildly contrasting sets of footage. The first was of Macron in Paris at his £5000 a plate celebration gala surrounded by the cheering big guns of banking and the multinationals, topped off with the painted vacuity of the showbiz world. The second was of Marine Le Pen standing on a portable platform in the drizzle at the town square in Florange addressing thousands of steelworkers.

In Macron and Le Pen you have, essentially, two polar visions: On the one hand a completely deregulated, globalised world where market forces determine outcomes; on the other a defence of welfarism, a polity where trades unions are drawn into the heart of decision making.

If you were French you find yourself posed with a very simple question in a few weeks time: Do working folk have agency or not?

Her party are the same as Nick the gimps BNP party. Look at the animals they attract and tell me they are not nazis!

This was a BNP meeting in Swansea in that hole they call the Railway.

Le Pen is an admirer of Putin, is totally anti-immigration (see where that will lead). Stuck in the past with her dog whistle politics like Griffin who attract the hard of thinking.

I am no Marcon fanboy but the status quo is best kept over extremism.

[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 13:07]

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:09 - Apr 11 with 2457 viewsEbo

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 12:40 - Apr 11 by A_Fans_Dad

But you are equating someone who wants to put her country first with Nazis that attempted to commit actual Genocide.
I have never understood this direct attribution, as far as I know most ordinary folk would love someone in power who would put them first and foremost.

...and make France isolated as I don't see many world leaders wanting to be seen cosying up to a racist.

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:10 - Apr 11 with 2451 viewsFlashberryjack

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 08:07 - Apr 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

If she did win (which I don't think she will) the EU would demand another vote.

Whatever Le Pen does if she were to win election, won't be any worst for the UK than Macron, because he's definitely no friend of the UK.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:15 - Apr 11 with 2437 viewsEbo

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:10 - Apr 11 by Flashberryjack

If she did win (which I don't think she will) the EU would demand another vote.

Whatever Le Pen does if she were to win election, won't be any worst for the UK than Macron, because he's definitely no friend of the UK.

She wouldn't be either. The guy who lost out to the 2 of them would have been my choice. Now it's a choice between middle of the road and extreme right.

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:20 - Apr 11 with 2431 viewsSirjohnalot

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 12:40 - Apr 11 by A_Fans_Dad

The problem that may arise with giving full support to a leader who would put their country first to the detriment of others is that that may give people such as Putin or Hitler the space and wherewithal to attack and do as they wish. Isolationism may be a self defeating ideal, if you do go to the aid of people in crisis, children who are orphaned and sick, for example, who would assist us in our time of need ? You do reap what you sow.
In reality, every leader will want to look after its citizens as a matter of priority but that does not mean that we close the doors and ignore each other's suffering.

You may have to only look at our country at the moment to see leaders with selfish attitudes in common to see how a society can be damaged. Sunak, demanding an enquiry into who leaked about his tax affairs whilst refusing to look into the million upon millions written off on loan fraud, the Government lying about having Parties, delaying then saying the rules were wrong, Rees- Mogg blaming the victims of Grenfell for not having common sense.

A country that turns its back on those in need outside the country are just as unlikely to help poor in their own lands when they need it.

Lack of empathy is all encompassing.
Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:38 - Apr 11 with 2402 viewsLohengrin

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:04 - Apr 11 by Ebo

Her party are the same as Nick the gimps BNP party. Look at the animals they attract and tell me they are not nazis!

This was a BNP meeting in Swansea in that hole they call the Railway.

Le Pen is an admirer of Putin, is totally anti-immigration (see where that will lead). Stuck in the past with her dog whistle politics like Griffin who attract the hard of thinking.

I am no Marcon fanboy but the status quo is best kept over extremism.

[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 13:07]

No it wasn’t a BNP meeting. That’s a ragtag collection of mental defectives and social inadequates in a beer garden either before or after one of those so-called Welsh Defence League street stunts. Shake your head, roll your eyes but don’t give it or them a backward glance. Most of them haven’t began shaving yet, and I’d take an educated guess that not one of them will make it to sixth form college! Tony Hart couldn’t draw a line between them and Marine Le Pen for crying out loud!

The status quo? Youth unemployment in France is running around, what? The 20% mark or thereabouts? Couple that with a spiralling cost of living and I’d suggest there must be millions there who are far from content with things as they are. The size and scope of the Gilet Jaune protests tells me that the appetite for change, the demand, is very real.

As for Putin, yes, I’m sure she has had complimentary things to say about him in the past but it’s also a fact that she and her block of MEPs backed the motion condemning Russian aggression in Ukraine back in the first week of June. Times change as do opinions to meet the altered reality.

Attacks on her in the media are going to come thick and fast now, the closer to election day the more unhinged. When you see them pause for a moment, consider the source and what’s in it for them.

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:39 - Apr 11 with 2399 viewsFlashberryjack

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:20 - Apr 11 by Sirjohnalot

The problem that may arise with giving full support to a leader who would put their country first to the detriment of others is that that may give people such as Putin or Hitler the space and wherewithal to attack and do as they wish. Isolationism may be a self defeating ideal, if you do go to the aid of people in crisis, children who are orphaned and sick, for example, who would assist us in our time of need ? You do reap what you sow.
In reality, every leader will want to look after its citizens as a matter of priority but that does not mean that we close the doors and ignore each other's suffering.

You may have to only look at our country at the moment to see leaders with selfish attitudes in common to see how a society can be damaged. Sunak, demanding an enquiry into who leaked about his tax affairs whilst refusing to look into the million upon millions written off on loan fraud, the Government lying about having Parties, delaying then saying the rules were wrong, Rees- Mogg blaming the victims of Grenfell for not having common sense.

A country that turns its back on those in need outside the country are just as unlikely to help poor in their own lands when they need it.

Lack of empathy is all encompassing.

"A country that turns its back on those in need outside the country are just as unlikely to help poor in their own lands when they need it"

I think that's a little disingenuous to the UK there mate, compared to the rest of the world, I think we are a pretty generous in giving aid and support to countries in need, you only have to visit any of our main cities to see how popular the UK is with people seeking a better life.

I'm afraid your politics are getting in the way of your perspective.

Hello

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:47 - Apr 11 with 2387 viewsSirjohnalot

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:39 - Apr 11 by Flashberryjack

"A country that turns its back on those in need outside the country are just as unlikely to help poor in their own lands when they need it"

I think that's a little disingenuous to the UK there mate, compared to the rest of the world, I think we are a pretty generous in giving aid and support to countries in need, you only have to visit any of our main cities to see how popular the UK is with people seeking a better life.

I'm afraid your politics are getting in the way of your perspective.

You may be right, think it IS very difficult to remove your politics as it does shape your perspective on most things.

I don't disagree with what we have done to Ukraine financially and with weapons is excellent but the aid for refugees is very poor.

I don't think I'm wrong with how people are struggling in this country to feed themselves, folk are going without food, whilst the super rich are avoiding tax, enjoying loopholes that they won't shut.

Re my politics, I'm homeless, I shudder at what some of the Labour party say, especially the far left. They're just as bad. I'm left of centre. I just want a Gvnt that cares. The current cabinet, Patel, Johnson et al, seem so far removed from what normal people are, it baffles.

Their policies would probably benefit someone like me, I'm doing ok, but I just see a basic lack of humanity with them. I'm not anti-tory, and I am happy to praise them when it's warranted.

My main point, may have been slightly muddled, but I was trying to refer to a country that has itself at the centrepiece of what it wants.

You do make a fair point though with the aid we give (even though we've slashed it)
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 13:48]
Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:50 - Apr 11 with 2372 viewsLohengrin

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:15 - Apr 11 by Ebo

She wouldn't be either. The guy who lost out to the 2 of them would have been my choice. Now it's a choice between middle of the road and extreme right.

No it really isn’t. It’s a choice between unfettered global capital and a national economy with elements of state planning and intervention.

To bring it back home, in essence, between Thatcherism and Keynesianism.

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 14:07 - Apr 11 with 2332 viewsEbo

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:38 - Apr 11 by Lohengrin

No it wasn’t a BNP meeting. That’s a ragtag collection of mental defectives and social inadequates in a beer garden either before or after one of those so-called Welsh Defence League street stunts. Shake your head, roll your eyes but don’t give it or them a backward glance. Most of them haven’t began shaving yet, and I’d take an educated guess that not one of them will make it to sixth form college! Tony Hart couldn’t draw a line between them and Marine Le Pen for crying out loud!

The status quo? Youth unemployment in France is running around, what? The 20% mark or thereabouts? Couple that with a spiralling cost of living and I’d suggest there must be millions there who are far from content with things as they are. The size and scope of the Gilet Jaune protests tells me that the appetite for change, the demand, is very real.

As for Putin, yes, I’m sure she has had complimentary things to say about him in the past but it’s also a fact that she and her block of MEPs backed the motion condemning Russian aggression in Ukraine back in the first week of June. Times change as do opinions to meet the altered reality.

Attacks on her in the media are going to come thick and fast now, the closer to election day the more unhinged. When you see them pause for a moment, consider the source and what’s in it for them.

Mélenchon voters will hold their noses and vote for Macron.

Seriously now Loh, you have to be a bit dim to be taken in by her brand of politics. Like Victor Orban another far right apologist.

The far right like the far left should never be able to be an option. Le Pen will split the country in half and it will be much worse than Donald Duck's USA as the French don't mess about when they get pissed off.

For the record - that picture above was taken when Nick Griffin was at the Railway. There are even pics of him with this lot and the then landlord of the Railway.

Even the Daily Mail calls her far right! That's some statement by them!
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 14:14]

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 14:18 - Apr 11 with 2296 viewsFlashberryjack

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 13:47 - Apr 11 by Sirjohnalot

You may be right, think it IS very difficult to remove your politics as it does shape your perspective on most things.

I don't disagree with what we have done to Ukraine financially and with weapons is excellent but the aid for refugees is very poor.

I don't think I'm wrong with how people are struggling in this country to feed themselves, folk are going without food, whilst the super rich are avoiding tax, enjoying loopholes that they won't shut.

Re my politics, I'm homeless, I shudder at what some of the Labour party say, especially the far left. They're just as bad. I'm left of centre. I just want a Gvnt that cares. The current cabinet, Patel, Johnson et al, seem so far removed from what normal people are, it baffles.

Their policies would probably benefit someone like me, I'm doing ok, but I just see a basic lack of humanity with them. I'm not anti-tory, and I am happy to praise them when it's warranted.

My main point, may have been slightly muddled, but I was trying to refer to a country that has itself at the centrepiece of what it wants.

You do make a fair point though with the aid we give (even though we've slashed it)
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 13:48]

"I don't disagree with what we have done to Ukraine financially and with weapons is excellent but the aid for refugees is very poor"

Some 37,000 asylum seekers and Afghan refugees are living in UK hotels at a cost of £4.7m per day, I wouldn't call £4.7m a day a poor effort IMO, go compare it to other countries.

Hello

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 14:35 - Apr 11 with 2282 viewsLohengrin

Marine Le Pen next president of France ? on 14:07 - Apr 11 by Ebo

Mélenchon voters will hold their noses and vote for Macron.

Seriously now Loh, you have to be a bit dim to be taken in by her brand of politics. Like Victor Orban another far right apologist.

The far right like the far left should never be able to be an option. Le Pen will split the country in half and it will be much worse than Donald Duck's USA as the French don't mess about when they get pissed off.

For the record - that picture above was taken when Nick Griffin was at the Railway. There are even pics of him with this lot and the then landlord of the Railway.

Even the Daily Mail calls her far right! That's some statement by them!
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 14:14]

No, that was 100% quite a few years after Griffin had been there. I remember that photo being aired, it was a real head-in-hands moment. 🙈

As for Le Pen, she’s simply not what you have been led to believe she is. That the Daily Mail see fit to attack her ought to open your eyes a bit, Eb. She’s going after the vested interests and they’re spooked. It’s a badge of honour for her.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024