Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flags you have seen from east wales this season. 19:42 - Apr 26 with 1040 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ll start you with Caerphilly Jacks

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 20:41 - Apr 26 with 998 viewsbuilthjack

Risca Jacks

I have always been tempted to buy a Cardiff Jacks flag

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 20:58 - Apr 26 with 983 viewspencoedjack

Llantristant Jacks

Merthyr Jacks
Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 21:11 - Apr 26 with 979 viewsKeithHaynes

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 20:41 - Apr 26 by builthjack

Risca Jacks

I have always been tempted to buy a Cardiff Jacks flag

I remember one at the FAW final game at Ninian.,

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 21:14 - Apr 26 with 973 viewsNotLoyal

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 21:11 - Apr 26 by KeithHaynes

I remember one at the FAW final game at Ninian.,

Ha another game that never featured in the anus books.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 21:29 - Apr 26 with 949 viewsbuilthjack

A gang of Tonyrefail Jacks sit in front of us. No flag though

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 21:35 - Apr 26 with 940 viewsNotLoyal

MountIn ash flag in Cardiff.

OK I've changed it.

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 21:52 - Apr 26 with 910 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Used to see a cwmbran one a lot.
Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 22:17 - Apr 26 with 850 viewspencoedjack

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 21:52 - Apr 26 by blaenaugwentjack

Used to see a cwmbran one a lot.

Phil’s probably been following us for a very long time.

Anyone who has travelled on the railway bus or Tenkos in years gone by will know he can talk a bit 👍

Top guy.
Login to get fewer ads

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 22:22 - Apr 26 with 839 viewsKeithHaynes

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 22:17 - Apr 26 by pencoedjack

Phil’s probably been following us for a very long time.

Anyone who has travelled on the railway bus or Tenkos in years gone by will know he can talk a bit 👍

Top guy.

Pencoed 😉
Forest ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 22:29 - Apr 26 with 813 viewsNotLoyal

Flags you have seen from the west at Cardiff games ?

OK I've changed it.

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 23:24 - Apr 26 with 751 viewsbuilthjack

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 22:29 - Apr 26 by NotLoyal

Flags you have seen from the west at Cardiff games ?

Pembroke Alan is unavailable for comment

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 23:36 - Apr 26 with 734 viewsNotLoyal

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 23:24 - Apr 26 by builthjack

Pembroke Alan is unavailable for comment

Light on his feet ?

OK I've changed it.

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 06:38 - Apr 27 with 661 viewsbuilthjack

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 23:36 - Apr 26 by NotLoyal

Light on his feet ?

He was runner up in the all Wales sprint contest. Second to a guy from Aberdare.

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 11:15 - Apr 27 with 595 viewsbennytheblue

I’ve got a flag. What di you reckon it says?
Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 11:35 - Apr 27 with 580 viewsWhiterockin

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 11:15 - Apr 27 by bennytheblue

Cardiff are at a crossroads?
Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 11:39 - Apr 27 with 572 viewsbuilthjack

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 11:15 - Apr 27 by bennytheblue

Has anyone seen Miss Diane

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 17:09 - Apr 27 with 518 viewsbennytheblue

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 11:35 - Apr 27 by Whiterockin

Cardiff are at a crossroads?

Nice touch….but no
Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 19:11 - Apr 27 with 491 viewsbennytheblue

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 17:09 - Apr 27 by bennytheblue

Nice touch….but no

Is it?

I can’t swim anyway
We are the cApiTol
Benny the bluebird
Bollocks to the doube
We won the fa cup you know
We almost won the league too!
Kingsway 91 end of
Port Talbot is blue
Loyal
Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 19:15 - Apr 27 with 487 viewsbritferry

there was a white one flown in Legoland at the end of the 4-nil double drubbing
[Post edited 27 Apr 2022 21:44]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 21:38 - Apr 27 with 423 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Flags you have seen from east wales this season. on 19:15 - Apr 27 by britferry

there was a white one flown in Legoland at the end of the 4-nil double drubbing
[Post edited 27 Apr 2022 21:44]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024