Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KSI Fury 00:13 - Oct 15 with 1028 viewsKeithHaynes

Nonsense

I would rather listen to Pink Floyd.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

KSI Fury on 00:19 - Oct 15 with 1009 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

KSI is a despicable individual. Him and Logan Paul are the very worst of the internet. God only knows why they are so popular.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

KSI Fury on 06:24 - Oct 15 with 975 viewsGixerJack

KSI Fury on 00:19 - Oct 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

KSI is a despicable individual. Him and Logan Paul are the very worst of the internet. God only knows why they are so popular.

Because people keep commenting on them I guess. I’d never heard of either of them until yesterday
KSI Fury on 10:05 - Oct 15 with 905 viewstrampie

I've never heard of KSI and Logan Paul.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

KSI Fury on 11:30 - Oct 15 with 880 viewsSullutaCreturned

KSI Fury on 00:19 - Oct 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

My guess is because there's a lot of very dumb people around.

Personally I'd rather watch Steps or S club 7, though I wouldn't go as far as the cheeky girls or Joe Dolce.

Pink Floyd, not a big fan, comme ci comme ca.
KSI Fury on 13:31 - Oct 15 with 836 viewsTreforys_Jack

I watched it and can confirm it was absolutely gash. Tommy Fury is an embarrassment as an alleged boxer. Definitely lost, and barely landed a puclnch in 6 rounds. Who pays to watch this garbage is beyond me, but as long as people keep paying, they'll keep churning it out. Tommy Fury has made millions out of boxing 12 rounds and I use the term "boxing" lightly. Punters are mugs.
KSI Fury on 15:25 - Oct 15 with 803 viewstheloneranger

The Furys have turned boxing into a circus!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

KSI Fury on 18:40 - Oct 15 with 742 viewsshingle

The event was excellent but the Boxing was dire,and it is a shame seeing someone like Tommy Fury earning such a lot of money when an half decent pro Boxer would easily beat him yet most of them struggle to earn good money, sadly this event gained over a million PPV so we are having to put up with it i`m afraid and then you have John fury going around acting the hard man when there are videos of the glass chinned idiot getting knocked out all over Youtube.
KSI Fury on 19:48 - Oct 15 with 717 viewsmax936

KSI Fury on 18:40 - Oct 15 by shingle

The event was excellent but the Boxing was dire,and it is a shame seeing someone like Tommy Fury earning such a lot of money when an half decent pro Boxer would easily beat him yet most of them struggle to earn good money, sadly this event gained over a million PPV so we are having to put up with it i`m afraid and then you have John fury going around acting the hard man when there are videos of the glass chinned idiot getting knocked out all over Youtube.

He reckons his chopsing was to sell the fight and to wing people up, he achieved both in fairness.
Froch on last nights dance

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

KSI Fury on 09:01 - Oct 16 with 655 viewsjack247

Yes it was atrocious, but the co main was far, far worse. Guillotine attempts, trying to pull guard, no offence at all from Dannis apart from a few weird flicked sideways punches. Then a ridiculous amount of security flooding the ring at the end. It looked completely staged and something you could make a great meme out of.

There may be huge money in this, but it’s going to hurt boxings credibility in the long run.
KSI Fury on 09:28 - Oct 16 with 647 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

KSI Fury on 09:01 - Oct 16 by jack247

Yes it was atrocious, but the co main was far, far worse. Guillotine attempts, trying to pull guard, no offence at all from Dannis apart from a few weird flicked sideways punches. Then a ridiculous amount of security flooding the ring at the end. It looked completely staged and something you could make a great meme out of.

There may be huge money in this, but it’s going to hurt boxings credibility in the long run.

It’s sports entertainment. It’s no coincidence that the people behind this have also been heavily involved in WWE the last few years. The fights are pre scripted, the winner pre determined to create the most amount of “drama” so they can create videos and hype about it for the next six months to make more money and sell more tickets for the next event.

UFC have been going this way for years, now they are fully merged with WWE the cat is out of the bag.

KSI Fury on 09:45 - Oct 16 with 641 viewsTreforys_Jack

KSI Fury on 09:28 - Oct 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s sports entertainment. It’s no coincidence that the people behind this have also been heavily involved in WWE the last few years. The fights are pre scripted, the winner pre determined to create the most amount of “drama” so they can create videos and hype about it for the next six months to make more money and sell more tickets for the next event.

UFC have been going this way for years, now they are fully merged with WWE the cat is out of the bag.

Think we should have our own version, Keith can be the CEO, we could have the OHL invitational where he takes on all challengers, Trampie and Builthy in tag team action taking on anyone not 100% Welsh. Angryjack just basically going around being angry.
KSI Fury on 10:05 - Oct 16 with 630 viewsjack247

KSI Fury on 09:28 - Oct 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The fight itself didn’t look scripted (apart from the melee at the end) it just looked like a freak show.

It did absolutely nothing to sell either Logan Paul or Dillon Danis. Helwani and the commentary team must have missed the memo too, as they spent six rounds saying how embarrassing it was.

The main event didn’t do a lot for either fighters reputation either.
KSI Fury on 10:39 - Oct 16 with 616 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

KSI Fury on 10:05 - Oct 16 by jack247

The fight itself didn’t look scripted (apart from the melee at the end) it just looked like a freak show.

It did absolutely nothing to sell either Logan Paul or Dillon Danis. Helwani and the commentary team must have missed the memo too, as they spent six rounds saying how embarrassing it was.

The main event didn’t do a lot for either fighters reputation either.

That’s the magic of theatre. It doesn’t look scripted. Both Paul and KSI have been trained in WWE and the art of putting on a show that is utterly bizarre and ridiculous yet still strangely compelling and somewhat believable.

Both fights achieved exactly what they were meant to achieve, a dramatic finish and talking points that will fuel YouTube videos and drama for the next six months.

These YouTube shows are not legitimate contests. In what world would “deji” last 6 rounds with Floyd Mayweather? Logan paul got a draw with Mayweather. One of the greatest pound for pound fighters in history couldn’t beat a YouTuber? It’s farcical. But it makes a hell of a lot of cash for all involved.

KSI Fury on 11:22 - Oct 16 with 603 viewsjack247

KSI Fury on 10:39 - Oct 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

That’s the magic of theatre. It doesn’t look scripted. Both Paul and KSI have been trained in WWE and the art of putting on a show that is utterly bizarre and ridiculous yet still strangely compelling and somewhat believable.

Both fights achieved exactly what they were meant to achieve, a dramatic finish and talking points that will fuel YouTube videos and drama for the next six months.

These YouTube shows are not legitimate contests. In what world would “deji” last 6 rounds with Floyd Mayweather? Logan paul got a draw with Mayweather. One of the greatest pound for pound fighters in history couldn’t beat a YouTuber? It’s farcical. But it makes a hell of a lot of cash for all involved.

I’m not sure if you saw it, but KSI was definitely trying to win his fight. It was more bum fights than WWE. Same when Jake Paul fought Tommy Fury.

I agree it’s farcical and a massive cash cow though.
KSI Fury on 11:34 - Oct 16 with 597 viewsTreforys_Jack

KSI Fury on 11:22 - Oct 16 by jack247

I’m not sure if you saw it, but KSI was definitely trying to win his fight. It was more bum fights than WWE. Same when Jake Paul fought Tommy Fury.

I agree it’s farcical and a massive cash cow though.

KSI did win it, embarrassing for Fury tbh, but don't suppose he cares much after pocketing god knows how much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024