Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keeper for tomorrow 22:39 - Oct 18 with 979 viewsDDCH

Vorm or The Drill?

I hear from the message boards that Vorm is/was injured. I personally would like to see GT get a start even if it is just to rest Vorm.

I can't recall the time we had the luxury of two class keepers...(apart from when Tate was playing)

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Keeper for tomorrow on 22:49 - Oct 18 with 956 viewsGrandPrix

Not since Neil Cutler and Roger Freestone, great replacement for the injured Rog!!

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Keeper for tomorrow on 09:33 - Oct 19 with 798 viewssomersetsimon

With Tremmel's ability, it would be stupid to play Vorm if he is anything less than 100% fit.
Keeper for tomorrow on 09:37 - Oct 19 with 789 viewsJokeren1943

Tremmel any day.
Keeper for tomorrow on 12:19 - Oct 19 with 702 viewscrackerjack

I have to say that since his injury Vorm hasn't been at the top of his game. Some questionable decision making & positioning. I have to agree that Tremmel deserves a run in the PL.

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Keeper for tomorrow on 12:30 - Oct 19 with 696 viewsPureRockFury

I wouldn't say I've lost faith in Vorm, but his halo has certainly slipped a little during 2013.

I'd welcome a regular run in the team for Tremmel, but can't see it happening unless forced by injury to Vorm. Think Tremmel has a better all-round game, or at least is a more re-assuring presence these days.

Even the bad times were good.

Keeper for tomorrow on 12:51 - Oct 19 with 675 viewsStarsky

Keeper for tomorrow on 12:30 - Oct 19 by PureRockFury

I wouldn't say I've lost faith in Vorm, but his halo has certainly slipped a little during 2013.

I'd welcome a regular run in the team for Tremmel, but can't see it happening unless forced by injury to Vorm. Think Tremmel has a better all-round game, or at least is a more re-assuring presence these days.

I agree. Vorm being a tad on the short side doesn't help either when he's not 100%

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024