Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? 19:15 - Apr 7 with 19531 viewsHammersmithR

Why didn’t he come on the pitch with his team mates? Clearly didn’t fancy it.
Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 19:48 - Apr 15 with 1474 viewsDejR_vu

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 19:30 - Apr 15 by Northolt_Rs

Judging by the photo if LF is doing that event for a club it just be for Newcastle….it’s most definitely of no benefit to QPR. Why isn’t he here trying to keep the club in the Championship with 4 games to go? What other club would allow this BS? Grifter has to go.

No standards at QPR. Anything goes. In fairness, if you’d gotten away with being so appalling at your job for so long, you’d probably think you could do anything you wanted as well.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 19:58 - Apr 15 with 1418 viewscorse

Well if he had qpr kit in that pic and they ve told he is nowdays the dof of qpr too they wouldnt have sold any tickets to that happening. what a joke that man is.
Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 02:52 - Apr 17 with 1251 viewsFredManRave

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 10:43 - Apr 15 by DejR_vu

This is a pretty heinous position to take. For someone who down-votes the most innocuous of posts, it demonstrates a spectacular lack of self-awareness.

Esox, whilst undoubtedly a pwopa Rangers fan over many years, does, as you mentioned, not only suffer from a spectacular lack of self awareness that would measure a 9 on the sphincter scale, but also has an unbelievably high lack of respect for fellow QPR supporters that don't hold the same opinions as his good self.

He, almost single handedly, made the dotorg unreadable and is definitley part of the reason why it's the graveyard that it is now because fellow fans just got fed up with his attitude, demeanour and disrespect to fellow fans through his condescending posts.

Obviously, he won't be able to process or understand this.

And now he's come here, regularly quoting his holier than though opinions and down marking posts that he doesn't agree with, without actually offering an explanation.

Nothing personal Esox, you're undoubtedly a huge fan with long standing connections to other fans and the club in general but your postings on forums and responses to fellow fans leave a lot to be desired, in my humble opinion.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 2:54]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 04:46 - Apr 17 with 1203 viewsJamesB1979

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 09:44 - Apr 12 by Esox_Lucius

Santadog once said to me that you should start from a baseline of most QPR fans are cünts and then allow yourself to be pleasantly surprised when they aren't. He wasn't far wrong.

How lovely. Not sure I’d advise that in real life (ie away from message boards). I’d say I take the opposite view entirely. I think a qpr fan would have to go a long way for me to think of them as a c.unt.
Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 07:27 - Apr 17 with 1115 viewsNortholt_Rs

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 02:52 - Apr 17 by FredManRave

Esox, whilst undoubtedly a pwopa Rangers fan over many years, does, as you mentioned, not only suffer from a spectacular lack of self awareness that would measure a 9 on the sphincter scale, but also has an unbelievably high lack of respect for fellow QPR supporters that don't hold the same opinions as his good self.

He, almost single handedly, made the dotorg unreadable and is definitley part of the reason why it's the graveyard that it is now because fellow fans just got fed up with his attitude, demeanour and disrespect to fellow fans through his condescending posts.

And now he's come here, regularly quoting his holier than though opinions and down marking posts that he doesn't agree with, without actually offering an explanation.

Nothing personal Esox, you're undoubtedly a huge fan with long standing connections to other fans and the club in general but your postings on forums and responses to fellow fans leave a lot to be desired, in my humble opinion.

He is the reason the block button exists.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 07:59 - Apr 17 with 1060 viewsDejR_vu

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 02:52 - Apr 17 by FredManRave

Sounds a real charmer

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 09:51 - Apr 17 with 938 viewsCamberleyR

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 15:15 - Apr 14 by derbyhoop

If you could get 1 per year into the first team squad that would be an achievement. And about on par with every other club!

It's not helped when , apparently, we have lost 13 players to other clubs, for a return of £570,000. Among them, Harvey Barnes, who's probably worth 8 figures, now.

You sure we had Harvey Barnes? His Wiki says he's been at Leicester since the age of 10.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 09:54 - Apr 17 with 933 viewsNorthernr

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 09:51 - Apr 17 by CamberleyR

You sure we had Harvey Barnes? His Wiki says he's been at Leicester since the age of 10.

Harvey Elliott I think he means.
Login to get fewer ads

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 13:54 - Apr 17 with 714 viewspaulparker

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 07:27 - Apr 17 by Northolt_Rs

He is the reason the block button exists.

Just think how wrong your going to be when Les brings back some a major investor and some of Asias best young footballers
Apparently we are after the lad Win One Soon

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 13:58 - Apr 17 with 680 viewsNortholt_Rs

Where was Les Ferdinand at half time for the 30th anniversary? on 13:54 - Apr 17 by paulparker

Just think how wrong your going to be when Les brings back some a major investor and some of Asias best young footballers
Apparently we are after the lad Win One Soon

I’m still waiting for the Colombian wonder kid him and Belks were over there scouting a few weeks ago… Grifter be grifting!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024