Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. 10:31 - Jun 17 with 5010 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Gonna tune in just in case.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 10:48 - Jun 17 with 3249 viewsTacticalR

I will probably watch the first half. South Korea got hammered 4-0 by Ghana in their friendly in Miami.

Air hostess clique

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:20 - Jun 17 with 3157 viewsgeorgiosfs

What does everyone think of him?

Can you see him as a certain starter in the next 12 months, an important squad/rotation player or just another member of the team?
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:23 - Jun 17 with 3135 viewsGloucs_R

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:20 - Jun 17 by georgiosfs

Can you see him as a certain starter in the next 12 months, an important squad/rotation player or just another member of the team?

Raw and not as good as everyone seems to make out. He should have had a whole season with us at LB last season. Then we would have known if he can make the step up. But Harry wanted BAE, another questionable decision.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:26 - Jun 17 with 3130 viewsqueensparker

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:20 - Jun 17 by georgiosfs

I think he's potentially another Traore - good going forward (he's got to be one of the fastest players in the team), but not entirely sure he can defend.

Shame we didn't take the time to teach him in the Champ, but then maybe 'Arry knew best as we're up after all.

Hope he plays so we can get a good look at him against decent forwards
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:31 - Jun 17 with 3117 viewsgeorgiosfs

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:23 - Jun 17 by Gloucs_R

Raw and not as good as everyone seems to make out. He should have had a whole season with us at LB last season. Then we would have known if he can make the step up. But Harry wanted BAE, another questionable decision.

And that is what makes we wonder why Arry brought in a loan player to cover LB when he had 2 in Traore and Suk-Yung?

Maybe it was a token Asian signing to assist Air Asian in Sth Korea?
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:34 - Jun 17 with 3105 viewsgeorgiosfs

Maybe he's the type of player that really didn't suit the championship? Who knows.

I'd like to see more as he's been in and around the squad a lot
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:34 - Jun 17 with 3104 viewsTacticalR

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:31 - Jun 17 by georgiosfs

And that is what makes we wonder why Arry brought in a loan player to cover LB when he had 2 in Traore and Suk-Yung?

It's usually pretty obvious when a signing is promoting an airline...

Air hostess clique

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:34 - Jun 17 with 3103 viewsdanehoop

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:31 - Jun 17 by georgiosfs

No, I think Suk Young was part of the plan. He was given time to learn the language and culture and then shipped off to Doncaster to gain experience at the start of the season. He did really well there and Doncaster fans were really impressed and thought he was starting to get to grips with things. Unfortunately he then picked up an injury which kept himout for three months. That ended the loand and saw him return to QPR for rehab. He came through that well, further settled and was pnly just coming back to full fitness and match fitness when he started to play for us at the end of the season.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:48 - Jun 17 with 3069 viewsgeorgiosfs

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:34 - Jun 17 by TacticalR

It's usually pretty obvious when a signing is promoting an airline...

Ha! I must of missed that one!
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:49 - Jun 17 with 3061 viewsgeorgiosfs

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:34 - Jun 17 by danehoop

No, I think Suk Young was part of the plan. He was given time to learn the language and culture and then shipped off to Doncaster to gain experience at the start of the season. He did really well there and Doncaster fans were really impressed and thought he was starting to get to grips with things. Unfortunately he then picked up an injury which kept himout for three months. That ended the loand and saw him return to QPR for rehab. He came through that well, further settled and was pnly just coming back to full fitness and match fitness when he started to play for us at the end of the season.

Hey I hope so.

What we saw from him was generally positive so perhaps the only way is up
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 13:13 - Jun 17 with 3015 viewsdaveB

He looked quite good when he played but I'm still not sure he'll feature that much next season
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 16:37 - Jun 17 with 2876 viewsTacticalR

I thought his introduction at home to Wigan in the play-offs was a gamechanger.

Air hostess clique

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 18:00 - Jun 17 with 2810 viewsPunteR

From what i saw of him last season he looked good on the ball,good technique and quick. I've hardly seen enough of him to think he defo should be 1st choice left back though.
I hope he gets more games next season.
Be good to see him in the WC.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 19:09 - Jun 17 with 2770 viewssmudgehoop

Could he be a regular in first the team?

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 19:17 - Jun 17 with 2757 viewsbarbicanranger

Would be great if he does, would validate some of the official website updates show-casing "Qpr" players' achievements in the World Cup!
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 22:14 - Jun 17 with 2643 viewsRBlock

Aaaaaaaand he starts. Stay tuned in.
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 22:15 - Jun 17 with 2638 viewsrichranger

Yun starts!

Russia starting XI: Akinfeev, Ignashevich, Glushakov, Kokorin, Berezutskiy (c), Shatov, Zhirkov, Samedov, Fayzulin, Eshchenko, Kombarov.
South Korea starting XI: S R Jung, S Y Yun, Y G Kim, H M Son, C Y Park, Y Lee, J C Koo (c), K Y Han, S Y Ki, C Y Lee, J H Hong.
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 22:23 - Jun 17 with 2611 viewsNorthernr

Come on Yun, give it the big un.
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 22:23 - Jun 17 with 2610 viewsqueensparker

Our first proper player starting a game for ages! Cesar and M'Bia don't count.

So who was the last Rangers player to play in a World Cup? Did we have anyone in South Africa?
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 22:44 - Jun 17 with 2538 viewsShotKneesHoop

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 22:23 - Jun 17 by queensparker

So who was the last Rangers player to play in a World Cup? Did we have anyone in South Africa?

South Africa Road is the only place we've had a World Cup Player recently.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 22:56 - Jun 17 with 2494 viewsingeminate

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 22:44 - Jun 17 by ShotKneesHoop

South Africa Road is the only place we've had a World Cup Player recently.

Go on Suk!!!

I'm backing him to put in a great performance tonight!!

Great to see an actual proper Rangers boy in the World Cup.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2014 22:57]

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 23:06 - Jun 17 with 2443 viewsSnipper

The referee has a great comb over.
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 23:22 - Jun 17 with 2363 viewsdaveB

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 22:23 - Jun 17 by queensparker

if we're not counting mbia, cesaer etc possibly Crouch who started with us. Whist playing for us possibly Danny Maddix for Jamacia in 98 although I'm not sure if he actually played
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 23:25 - Jun 17 with 2349 viewsbarbicanranger

On the stadium tour / in the foyer at HQ there is a board with all players who have been capped for their country whilst playing for the hoops...some interesting names on there.
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 23:52 - Jun 17 with 2272 viewsAntti_Heinola

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 12:34 - Jun 17 by georgiosfs

Maybe he's the type of player that really didn't suit the championship? Who knows.

I'd like to see more as he's been in and around the squad a lot

a question we'll never know the answer to.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024