Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 159796 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
bronkhurst gone on 08:54 - Nov 24 with 2930 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Managing Celtic or Rangers is playing on cheat mode. You only need to be better and / or luckier than one other manager.
bronkhurst gone on 09:05 - Nov 24 with 2864 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

bronkhurst gone on 07:49 - Nov 24 by Rangersw12

That is that then. I think it is better for QPR for Beale to move on, all this noise is destabilising and winding us all up. The team performances have not been great either ever since the Wolves saga which suggests that the players may not be 100% happy either.
If he goes I can't say i would hold him in very high regard. Hopefully Critchley will be straight in.
bronkhurst gone on 09:15 - Nov 24 with 2791 viewsJuzzie

Jesus wept, so much doom and gloom.

It's perfectly ok for one club to contact another club, it's probably been going on for decades before social media came along and whipped everyone up into a frenzy. Well, it's people whipping themselves into a frenzy.

It doesn't mean it's a given the manager in question will then go but, of course, it's how the club/Beale responds that is key.

it's a pain but sometimes you just have to let these process take their natural course.
bronkhurst gone on 09:24 - Nov 24 with 2745 viewstraininvain

Why has it taken Rangers the best part of a week to make a formal approach?

Every day this goes on is a distraction and a day less that the new manager has with the team before our next game in a couple of weeks (assuming Beale goes).
bronkhurst gone on 09:26 - Nov 24 with 2733 viewsRangersw12

bronkhurst gone on 09:15 - Nov 24 by Juzzie

Jesus wept, so much doom and gloom.

It's perfectly ok for one club to contact another club, it's probably been going on for decades before social media came along and whipped everyone up into a frenzy. Well, it's people whipping themselves into a frenzy.

It doesn't mean it's a given the manager in question will then go but, of course, it's how the club/Beale responds that is key.

it's a pain but sometimes you just have to let these process take their natural course.

This could all be quashed if he said he isn't interested though!
bronkhurst gone on 09:28 - Nov 24 with 2709 viewsJuzzie

bronkhurst gone on 09:24 - Nov 24 by traininvain

Every day this goes on is a distraction and a day less that the new manager has with the team before our next game in a couple of weeks (assuming Beale goes).

For all we know all sorts of discussions have been/are ongoing. I'd take what we read with a large dose of salt, most of the sites are sensationalist headline click-baits and will pretty much say anything to get that click.

It's only ourselves that are getting distracted because fans want instant answers.
bronkhurst gone on 09:38 - Nov 24 with 2606 viewsBlue_Castello

bronkhurst gone on 08:54 - Nov 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Managing Celtic or Rangers is playing on cheat mode. You only need to be better and / or luckier than one other manager.

Exactly I know Clive calls the Championship a lot of dross, BUT it is very competitive, there is a different challenge with every fixture and it's far more demanding than taking an easy option of managing one of the two wealthiest clubs in a very weak league in what amounts to a two horse race.
So bearing in mind the level of football is better in the Championship, some will disagree, does Beale take the easy option and go to Glasgow.....
[Post edited 24 Nov 2022 9:41]
bronkhurst gone on 09:39 - Nov 24 with 2594 viewsAntti_Heinola

Because how it works is that a formal approach only happens once the player/manager has been sounded out.
Usually a formal approach means it's down to formalities - although with Wolves that obviously wasn't the case.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

bronkhurst gone on 09:51 - Nov 24 with 2486 viewsSydneyRs

I'm over this now. Get rid, the bloke has about as much integrity as Boris Johnson.
bronkhurst gone on 09:53 - Nov 24 with 2477 viewsStanisgod

bronkhurst gone on 09:05 - Nov 24 by Wilkinswatercarrier

That is that then. I think it is better for QPR for Beale to move on, all this noise is destabilising and winding us all up. The team performances have not been great either ever since the Wolves saga which suggests that the players may not be 100% happy either.
If he goes I can't say i would hold him in very high regard. Hopefully Critchley will be straight in.

If he goes after that big speech only a few weeks ago, blox to him.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

bronkhurst gone on 09:54 - Nov 24 with 2465 viewsDubaiR

Deal all but done according to reports.

At this stage I want him gone, if he wasn't keen he could have killed this dead. He likes the attention.

The kind of guy that loses abit of weights gets female attention and leaves his wife (tongue in cheek)

I hope he fails, and ends up as a number 2 somewhere. His word means nothing, not like he has been here 18 months and done all he can. Been here since the summer and half of that time been actively looking and flirting with other clubs!
bronkhurst gone on 10:08 - Nov 24 with 2348 viewsWesty75

Perhaps because with our form being about as good as under Warbs they weren’t sure whether he’s the answer. Seems like they’re willing to take a punt but if we continued the way we were I wouldn’t say he was much better than what we had before.
bronkhurst gone on 10:11 - Nov 24 with 2318 viewsNorthantsHoop

If Beale goes there are positives, in a strong position in league, compensation to be paid, he only bought 1 player, rest are loans, so not as they were totally his bought in players. My feeling is that Les and the Board already were prepared for this, following Wolves interest and may have something ready to go as a replacement. Not above the bounds of possibility that they could bring in Neil Warnock on an interim basis to steady the ship, while they look for a permanent appointment. For me Beale has looked off since Luton away, head has been turned.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2022 10:12]
bronkhurst gone on 10:16 - Nov 24 with 2257 viewsBuckR

Surely got to be Neil Critchley if he does go - Beale would probably even hand over all his dossiers to his mate for his new job
bronkhurst gone on 10:18 - Nov 24 with 2234 viewsNorthernr

bronkhurst gone on 10:16 - Nov 24 by BuckR

Surely got to be Neil Critchley if he does go - Beale would probably even hand over all his dossiers to his mate for his new job

Critchley was close in the summer. His buy out at Blackpool was an issue, and Beale aced the interview, otherwise I think he'd have got it then. Wouldn't be surprised to just see us resurrect that - quick, clean, cheap appointment of a guy they wanted anyway.
But that's why this needs resolving quickly.
bronkhurst gone on 10:23 - Nov 24 with 2181 viewsRangersw12

bronkhurst gone on 10:18 - Nov 24 by Northernr

Critchley was close in the summer. His buy out at Blackpool was an issue, and Beale aced the interview, otherwise I think he'd have got it then. Wouldn't be surprised to just see us resurrect that - quick, clean, cheap appointment of a guy they wanted anyway.

I bet LF and Co will be furious with Beale.

Hopefully they will confirm what really happened with Wolves once he goes
bronkhurst gone on 10:26 - Nov 24 with 2144 viewsrobith

When the Wolves noise started, I was keen to defend Beale as it was speculation he had nothing to do with. I was then appalled by his post Cardiff interview, where he seemed to egging the whole thing on. It's now clear he had instigated matters and merely bottled it when the team played him into a corner.

It is also clear that the team's form has suffered subsequently.

Tbh, I'm quite happy for him to pop off now cos I cba with this every time a job comes up, and whilst not quite the ringmaster of the circus, it's clear he's helping pitch the tent.

I also get that football is fickle and we sack him as soon as form turned. But there is something in a manager, five months into his career egging on links to other clubs that is really quite crumby. Against my better judgement, and my desire to have a cool head in such matters - I find myself quite resenting him
bronkhurst gone on 10:28 - Nov 24 with 2124 viewsHayesender

Apparently Beale turned up for training this morning wearing a bowler hat and sash.

Make of that what you will

Poll: Shamima Beghum

bronkhurst gone on 10:28 - Nov 24 with 2115 viewsNorthernr

bronkhurst gone on 10:23 - Nov 24 by Rangersw12

I bet LF and Co will be furious with Beale.

Hopefully they will confirm what really happened with Wolves once he goes

Well I think there's a clear difference in Les' comment this week versus Les' comments last time this happened.
bronkhurst gone on 10:29 - Nov 24 with 2109 viewsflynnbo

I’ve kept my “spotty faced, pseudo intellectual, potbellied, Chelscum bullshitter” comments on ice since the Wolves fiasco. Was hoping never to use them but hey ho…
bronkhurst gone on 10:29 - Nov 24 with 2108 viewstraininvain

bronkhurst gone on 10:18 - Nov 24 by Northernr

Agreed. If Beale wants to go and assuming he has an ounce of integrity he’ll get it done quickly but it seems to be dragging on.
bronkhurst gone on 10:31 - Nov 24 with 2082 viewsrrrspricey

"I entered into an agreement here and Integrity and loyalty ae a real big thing for me"...."I'm all in here and I've asked other people to be all in too so I can't be the first person to jump ship

MB quotes on Rs TV after the Wolves approach.
bronkhurst gone on 10:32 - Nov 24 with 2076 viewsflynnbo

bronkhurst gone on 10:28 - Nov 24 by Hayesender

Apparently Beale turned up for training this morning wearing a bowler hat and sash.

Make of that what you will

New Homepride advert incoming?
bronkhurst gone on 10:35 - Nov 24 with 2045 viewsNorthernr

bronkhurst gone on 10:31 - Nov 24 by rrrspricey

"I entered into an agreement here and Integrity and loyalty ae a real big thing for me"...."I'm all in here and I've asked other people to be all in too so I can't be the first person to jump ship

MB quotes on Rs TV after the Wolves approach.

Even in his short time here we've become accustomed to him saying one thing and then completely contradicting that in words or actions, sometimes within days.

Does this quote, for instance, sound like somebody who's about to sign 34-year-old Leon Balgoun?

"It's quite exciting. They lack a few grey hairs but how many Championship games do you have to play to be classed as ‘experienced’? Jimmy Dunne played 40 games last year. Does he need 40 more to know how to play in the Championship, or does he know now? If I bring somebody, another Yoann, in to hold his hand and Rob’s hand, yeh we’ve got experience, but when do I let these kids grow up? As a father when do you let go of your kid’s hand to allow them to grow up with a bit of independence. That’s what I’m emphasising to the players."

Does this quote sound like a man who's about to sign Tyler Roberts, Taylor Richards, Ethan Laird and Tim Iroegbunam? At least two of whom we have absolutely zero chance of ever signing permanently...

My preference is to do permanents and not loans. If I can avoid loans I will. For our club, where we are, we need players who want to be at QPR, not escape in 15 games time because the water’s a bit hot and the heat is too much for them in the Championship. I want people who want to be here to grow.
bronkhurst gone on 10:42 - Nov 24 with 1965 viewsSydneyRs

bronkhurst gone on 10:28 - Nov 24 by Northernr

Well I think there's a clear difference in Les' comment this week versus Les' comments last time this happened.

Indeed, basically said fck him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024