Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeffrey Rentmeister 10:07 - Aug 12 with 1703 viewsTrashcan_Man

Who is he? I'm not glued to (all the) message boards all the time but the first I heard of him was ceefax stating his registration hadn't taken place in time. Nothing from the club, no picture of him holding a shirt and scarf. He's not even got a Wiki page. Banvo Anderson had a Wiki page FFS. He's not featured in the squad list on the BBC site or on this site either. Apart from the potential comedy value of his name, what is he?
And the other bloke, Joel Dielna. He's a left back. We already have a decent looking Spanish left back - and another left back that I'm led to believe cost us actual folding money. So where has Joel come from? My guess is it's not PSG or Lyon. You've not got him in your squad stats eiher. Why do we need three left backs? And where's the Big Belgian Centre half gone?

The only communication I ever get from the club is attempts to sell me Tangerine Player or telling me how good the youth squad is doing. I would say whoever runs the club comms - presumably the New Matt who f***cked up the registration of the players - is having a shocker.

I'm going for a lie down...

Jeffrey Rentmeister on 10:14 - Aug 12 with 1685 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Rentmeister is Belgian, has played for a number of clubs over there and according to Wiki is about six feet four.

Dielna has been with the club for some time and played a part in both the preseason games. He can play left back and wide left midfield.

As to the other Belgian, I assume you mean Frans. He may be one of the ten players JR talks about in the Gazette.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Jeffrey Rentmeister on 10:21 - Aug 12 with 1663 viewsTrashcan_Man

So - a six foot four what? Forward? Centre half? Nippy winger?

Jeffrey Rentmeister on 10:25 - Aug 12 with 1647 viewsSouthshorepool

He's a centre half. I get your point though. It's hard to keep track of who's signed and who hasn't.
Communication is as sh1t as ever. Perhaps the Gazette may give some details of what the phuck happened on Saturday.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

Jeffrey Rentmeister on 11:45 - Aug 12 with 1531 viewspoolboy32

I asked the guys at KVC Westerloos his former team what they thought.

It's very positive on the whole. They seem to think he will be able to step up to the championship and describe him as a model professional

He is not technically gifted very much a traditional defender , physical,a good header of the ball and a team player. He seems to be a Fonz type with regards to the fans.

On the downsides he will often choose the long ball and is not particularly quick.

Jeffrey Rentmeister on 11:48 - Aug 12 with 1521 viewsBedfordseasider

Ceefax !!! Is that still going ?

Jeffrey Rentmeister on 12:02 - Aug 12 with 1489 viewswespens

I used to love Ceefax! Many a happy night watching Blackpool's games on Pg 307 and then checking out the table on Pg 325!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Jeffrey Rentmeister on 12:04 - Aug 12 with 1476 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

They call it the red button now Beds.

Jeffrey Rentmeister on 12:20 - Aug 12 with 1437 viewsBedfordseasider

I thought the "red button" denoted mucky movies on Channel 4
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024