Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad 10:09 - Aug 13 with 5663 viewshoof_hearted

Townsend, Lennon, Soldado, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, Naughton, Chiriches, Sandro, Capoue, Chadli and Dembele all up for sale by north London club.

Also mentions a Remy/Townsend swap possibility.

One thing's for sure. They won't let us have any decent players before Saturday week so hopefully we'll play Remy against them and he'll score a hat trick to seal the deal.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/11029566/Totte

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 11:50 - Aug 13 with 1616 viewsJonDoeman

I wouldn't believe that blobby!!

PS Kane would be a good loan IMO ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 12:36 - Aug 13 with 1524 viewsClive_Anderson

I bloody well hope not. Keeping Hill, Dunne and signing Rio whilst letting Ned go would be completely mental.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 12:40 - Aug 13 with 1521 viewsheadhoops

Would take Capoue first followed by Dembele.

is Soldado related to soldadopen? We will get Benoit and Naughton as we dont really have any cover at left back.......

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 13:17 - Aug 13 with 1462 viewseghamranger

Can't led Ned go...would be a crazy decision.

Spuds mate of mine reckons Dawson is shocking at the mo and is slow as a barge!!!

Sign him up then 😞

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 13:22 - Aug 13 with 1454 viewsW7Ranger

Where have you seen/heard that?

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 13:26 - Aug 13 with 1445 viewsTrom

Dembele was quality for Fulham - that would be a great signing

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 13:26 - Aug 13 with 1443 viewsE17hoop

"Source"
"Understands"
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/08/12/5029318/onuoha-qpr-

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 13:48 - Aug 13 with 1405 viewsW7Ranger

Cant open that at work, but I get the gist.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 14:02 - Aug 13 with 1377 viewsBrixtonR

He looks shot to me...............

sorry I'll shut up

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 14:13 - Aug 13 with 1349 viewspaulparker

Big No to Demble,& Sandro, constantly injured and I think we should be going for players with a sell on fee & who arnt on the way down
out of the lot of them I expect Townsend to join, he seems to be a Hoddle favourite and can see him being played off the strikers ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 14:14 - Aug 13 with 1349 viewsDesertBoot

Onuoha isn't sure about his future in light of the Ferdinand and Caulker signings. He's considering moving for regular first-team football and Swansea have enquired about him. I read it on westlondonsport last night

Wish I could be like David Watts

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 14:26 - Aug 13 with 1321 viewsPommyhoop

Thats bad news if true. Time for the fabled 'arm round the shoulder' H man management treatment .
How long before the 'F@ck Ned ,he wasnt that good anyway posts 'start..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 14:50 - Aug 13 with 1302 viewsPigbag

I'd take Dembele anyday of the week. Chirches showed a bit of potential and Sandro on form is a quality player, hasn't seemed to recover his form since he got injured at HQ the season we went down.

Soldado does everything right apart from finish, if he got his goal scoring tocuh back he would be a shrewd buy for the right price.

Capoue & Chadli are both poor and my Spurs pals are baffled in what their "scouts" saw in them. Naughton is a championship standard player.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 14:57 - Aug 13 with 1287 viewsINFIRMARY

Steve Slade & Ledley King PLEZ

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 15:04 - Aug 13 with 1275 viewsTheBlob

I though Ned was going to be a shoe-in for the third spot but everyone seems to think he'll be vying for the Rio/Caulker positions.The three of them would be my first choice lineup,but what do I know?So logically Dawso,clumsy but dependable,better option than Hill or Dunne.Don't forget we've looked at him before.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 15:05 - Aug 13 with 1256 viewsDANRANGER

I'm a huge fan of Dembele and would be amazed if we had a chance of signing him. Agreed he has had injuries and hasn't blossomed at spurs as you would have expected but he is class for me and would take him no issue.

Like United, can't see Spurs shifting this qty of players on such good contracts. Just shows how well Arry did last year to sort out our squad as its harder to get shot of players than it is to sign them.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 16:33 - Aug 13 with 1186 viewsLoft1979

Your description of Dembele fits exactly the type of (accessible) player QPR can target either for sale/loan. Players that not only have not integrated into the team but then have been replaced by other (pricey) players. Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs have a surplus of players who they need to recycle.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 21:23 - Aug 13 with 1061 viewslave16

remy for soldado... and if soldado does not work out fire him of to athletico madrid to kick start his career again

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 22:01 - Aug 13 with 1016 viewswombat

Total madness if end was allowed to leave , first choice for me every single game this season
Rio won't last 3 games before a niggle kicks in , madness to even consider letting the chief go

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 05:47 - Aug 14 with 904 viewsQPR_ARG

In order of preference:

1. Dembele (best of that -pretty good- bunch)

2. Soldado (especially if we lose Loic)

3. Andros (knows our club and will surely mean we will never see SWP anywhere near our starting XI and that almost makes me place him on the top spot of this list).

I wouldn't swap Loic for Andros not even for 10M coming from Spurs on top of Andros. Not a chance.

Can't believe Spurs are willing to let BAE leave! He was the only player at the World Cup who was able to headbutt a team-mate and not get a card for that!

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 07:16 - Aug 14 with 870 viewsSpiritofGregory

If true then that's disappointing from Ned. The season hasn't even started and he is throwing in the towel. He would have to lower his wage demands can't see any other team matching his current salary.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 07:19 - Aug 14 with 868 viewsSpiritofGregory

Why sign their sloppy seconds.

Tottenham open to offers for 11 players in desperate attempt to cut squad on 07:23 - Aug 14 with 869 viewsAgedR

Will reserve judgement until teams actually step out on the field, but, will be shocked if Harry ditches Ned or Simpson.

If he does, he must gave been watching a different set of matches to me last season, as I thought these two were equally as important as Charlie in getting us up.

Also, what a ridiculous contract we signed with SWP, to enable to still be knocking about the place and wasting our resources. Not Warnock's finest moment.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024