Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right 15:20 - Aug 19 with 1003 viewsWizaard

Massive game tonight. We need to build on Saturday's performance and start to get some points on the Board.

Reports indicate that Brentford were well organised at Dean Court on Saturday and could possibly have taken something from the game. While the days are over when we could be expected to win, tonight nevertheless is against a side who have only just been promoted. As such, they won't know what to expect of us any more than we know of them.

With our preseason still taking place, I'm interested to know if we've recovered from Saturday. If we have, then I think we have enough about us to win the game.

The fans were great on Saturday and really backed the team throughout. A bit more patience will see this team start to really develop. I'm confident that we'll be ok and Riga is the man to take us onwards and upwards.

UTMP

[Post edited 19 Aug 2014 15:20]

Right on 15:41 - Aug 19 with 971 viewscharlie_fabs

Completely agree, Wiz. In seasons past we would have expected to win tonight against a newly promoted team. But, with our piss poor pre-season preparation, this will be really difficult. The fans need to be on top form and need to get behind the lads to cheer them on to victory. Jose says he appreciates the support and i'm sure the players do too. UP THE POOL! 6 points by Saturday evening.

Right on 15:41 - Aug 19 with 971 viewsBFC_Tim

Agree with all that Wizz - hope expectancy isn't too high .. think I'd prefer a result to a good performance!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Right on 18:39 - Aug 19 with 908 viewsstu

How good would a win feel with a decent performance.

Tangerine is the new black

Right on 00:20 - Aug 20 with 789 viewshertfordseasider

You're living in cloud cuckoo land Phil, we are plucked, time to lose the optimism, it isn't valid any more. We are shafted by the parasites.

Right on 00:30 - Aug 20 with 785 viewsPeteGriffin

Oh dear

Right on 08:50 - Aug 20 with 692 viewsholeymoley

awful, truly awful
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024