Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did we think to Chopra's comments? 08:43 - Sep 9 with 657 viewsthebigone

Does he have any right whatsoever to criticise us?

The facilities and inadequate personnel numbers that existed at Blackpool football club have been criticised by former Seasiders striker Michael Chopra, who spent a year at Bloomfield Road after a good journeyman career that saw him represent Newcastle United, Watford, Nottingham Forest, Cardiff City, Sunderland and Ipswich Town.

"Things that were going on there were unbelievable," said Chopra to Sky Sports News HQ.

Chopra said there was only one kit man and the availability of his/her services was on a matchday. On top of that, Chopra, now 30, also found he had to take dirty kit home with him, wash it and return to training with it.

"I could see that happening last year, you look at kit men and things like that. We only had a kit man on matchdays - I don't mind cleaning my own boots because I have done that when I was a little boy.

"But you have to go home and wash your own kit and bring it to training, you have to take your boots to games and you didn't really get food after games and things like that.

"They can't go from where they were in the Premier League to where they are now. It looks like they have only played a few games and are heading for League One.

"It's disappointing because the fans are brilliant, they turn up in their thousands every week, and they want the best for Blackpool football club."

Chopra recently signed with Indian Super League franchise Kerala Blasters. He made 19 appearances for Blackpool in all competitions last season, but failed to find the back of the net.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

What did we think to Chopra's comments? on 09:04 - Sep 9 with 639 viewsscratchingshed

Don't think he ever got his kit or boots dirty did he?

But i don't doubt for one minute he's telling the truth which is pretty embarrassing for this club.

What did we think to Chopra's comments? on 09:06 - Sep 9 with 634 viewsJesusIsATangerine

He seems to just be highlighting what we all already know in the national media - something which may (but probably won't) help give Oy$ton the proverbial kick up the backside he needs.

"Where we're going, we don't need roads"
Poll: England v Switzerland Result?

What did we think to Chopra's comments? on 19:20 - Sep 9 with 529 viewsribble

I'm not sure Chopra is in a position to lecture anyone, to be honest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024