Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLOG: Four Thoughts on Wolves draw 11:05 - Sep 14 with 1591 viewsOneDaveBamber

At the usual place. Comments welcome.

http://measuredprogress.co.uk/match-coverage/blackpool-0-0-wolverhampton-wandere

BLOG: Four Thoughts on Wolves draw on 14:13 - Sep 14 with 1563 viewsOldSkool

Thanks for this. Obviously put a lot of hard work into it.
Agree with point 4 100%

BLOG: Four Thoughts on Wolves draw on 14:30 - Sep 14 with 1560 viewsWizaard

Cheers Chris. I thought Ranger did well up front, as he actually won plenty of the ball and brought other players into the game. That perception is backed up by your graphics which puts another slant onto the usual reports we get.

Oyston surely has to realise that getting rid of Riga now would be totally counter productive, both on and off the field.

We're not doomed just yet, and performances like Saturday's give cause for optimism as long as Riga stays in charge.

BLOG: Four Thoughts on Wolves draw on 15:13 - Sep 14 with 1549 viewsseasider13

Thank you Chris, very good, but as you say the mid-field is a worry,

More than a few times a hurried almost panic striken pass to Perkins with the inevitable turn over of possession probably didnt help the lads stats.

Fantastic support for Jose Riga, even Karl wouldnt be stupid enough to sack him now...........would he.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

BLOG: Four Thoughts on Wolves draw on 19:22 - Sep 14 with 1509 viewsOrioltwins

Find it interesting Dave that you'd bring Cubero in for Lundstram rather than Perkins - personally I think Lundstram offers more than Perkins and it's the latter I'd drop.

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

BLOG: Four Thoughts on Wolves draw on 03:16 - Sep 15 with 1473 viewsseasider13

Lundstram always seems to be under pressure and cant get rid of the ball fast enough to Perkins which during the Wolves game at least resulted in Perkins getting an almost hospital pass on a few occasions.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

BLOG: Four Thoughts on Wolves draw on 08:23 - Sep 15 with 1461 viewsCurryman

A good report Chris, Point 4 sums up the reality as I see it at the present time and I dread to think what crackpot and imbecilic exploits our rabid chairman will force upon the club this coming week.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

BLOG: Four Thoughts on Wolves draw on 13:04 - Sep 15 with 1436 viewssteve_g

OBD - good stuff and agree with Curryman re: point 4

Here's what your counterpart at Wolves said

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/blackpool-0-wolves-

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

BLOG: Four Thoughts on Wolves draw on 13:19 - Sep 15 with 1432 viewsOneDaveBamber

Steve,

I should clearly copy their style of one sentence and a photo for each point. Would take me five minutes instead of 2-3 hours.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024