Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
has anyone seen... 21:39 - Sep 29 with 1960 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

… that thread about Jimmy Armfield on the old board?

A new low for some people I didn't think could sink any further. It's a poor state of affairs when a Leeds fan is the spokesman for decent and fair play on a thread like that. Every credit to him, by the way.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

has anyone seen... on 22:00 - Sep 30 with 332 viewsOdinsRaven

Oh the irony. The most popular post on this dead website is of the mushrooms moaning about their old Site. Face it you f@cked up moving and give your heads a shake. Basil gobbie you need a hobby...

has anyone seen... on 22:07 - Sep 30 with 327 viewsstu

Just run that one by me again.

Tangerine is the new black

has anyone seen... on 23:18 - Sep 30 with 317 viewsArchibaldKnox

Sanctimonious...

has anyone seen... on 07:21 - Oct 1 with 302 viewsRusty2Stands

The criticism of the old board wouldn't be because it still has ten times more traffic than here, and this board has tumbleweed blowing through?
And not forgetting the irony of who started this thread, is the person who initiated the split in the first place.
I agree the thread about Sir Jimmy isn't too clever, but being so arrogant that you're not able to ever admit you're wrong isn't a particularly nice trait either.

has anyone seen... on 10:07 - Oct 1 with 288 viewsTHEMISSINGLINK

the post on avftt about the post about jimmy armfield on the old site? started by the way by the person who wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the face,and is basically the one responsible for ruining a great messageboard. you BRB are to far up your own jacksie to realise what you did,and as a matter interest the old site still knocks spots off this one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024